A very elucidating conversation with a fellow tanker

salt tears lol

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

o4kill #1 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 19:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7994 battles

(Note: Names have been changed to protect the guilty.)

I recently got back from one of my best battles in recent history ( http://wotreplays.eu/site/4302922 ) to discover that I had in fact been playing World of Tanks wrong this entire time:

Block Quote

Arbiter Of Infinite Wisdom: placing you on my blacklist
o4kill: That sound you don't hear is me giving a hoot
Arbiter of Infinite Wisdom: i am on progetto mission i do not need some random player targeting me and denying me valuable xp

At this point I had to go check the results to discover that the Arbiter of Infinite wisdom is the M4A3E2 that I swooped in from behind and defeated in a circle duel. Apparently I was supposed to have given him xp instead.

However, I was a very poor student and didn't want to learn my lesson.

Block Quote

o4kill: You're stupid, you know?
o4kill: Every single one of us is on that
o4kill: It's called a multiplayer game

Or not. Apparently I was breaking the Fair Play guidelines. The Arbiter decided to give me some wisdom anyway.

Block Quote

M4A3E2 u had many players to sneak up on i had a [rubbish] team so no one was looking out for anyone

I would disagree and say he had a team that was in the middle stages of a full-fledged rout, but he continued before I could communicate that.

Block Quote

M4A3E2: you still aint that [fornicating] good

Somebody appoint this man a tank commander, he has functioning eyeballs! If I was good I'd have gotten 10 kills that game, not 6, I'd have a superunicum winrate and wn8, and I wouldnt have let him reverse into that building while I tried to circle strafe him!

Block Quote

o4kill: I know I "aint good", which is why I am not about to let you give me crap for a 3 medal game

o4kill: so, toodle-oo

Is not the purpose of the game to have fun?

LOL jk, it's to mine salt for Jingles!

So I go load the T34 B and have an okay game and make a pile of money and come back to discover that I'm still not on this guy's blacklist. Unless you can send messages to people on your blacklist, which seems like a bit of an oversight, Wargaming.

Block Quote

M4A3E2: you played a [rubbish] team and im a decent player

M4A3E2: if i had even average teammates u were dead

That is quite true. Watch the replay and see how many opportunities I had to die. Look at my stats, it seems I do nothing but die.

I'm not certain why the arbiter of infinite wisdom thinks that THAT is the jewel of knowledge I so obviously require.

Block Quote

M4A3E2: i was unlucky and got a bag of [rubbish]ters
M4A3E2: hard to carry on map like that
M4A3E2: one on one i take you easy

I'm not certain why he's taking responsibility for his loss here, when obviously I was supposed to kill everyone except him. I'm guessing there's an addendum to the bro code that says players above a certain wn8 are supposed to be left alive to continue earning wn8 without working as hard as the rest of us?

But that last line - "one on one I take you easy" - lol no way. We were one on one there in that courtyard, and I killed you.

Block Quote

M4A3E2: like i say no one watched any of our flanks so i had to look all round me and fight guys on all sides

I know, WoT is a hard game, not suitable for children.

Block Quote

M4A3E2: impossible task with teammates that bad

Oh wait a second. A high tier medium tank is blaming his death on the teammates? You wound me sir, I killed you by the might of my own right arm! The only reason you had no teammates was because we were charging through your lines, sending them fleeing in terror!

Ya know, like tanks. Death in the shape of a panzer battalion T-34-85M!

So I decided that if one of us was the Arbiter of Ultimate Wisdom, it probably wasnt him. My turn!

Block Quote

o4kill (10:33:58 AM) If you'd put your tears into the bottle yourself I could drink them more easily, you know?
o4kill (10:34:18 AM) You ought to be chewing out the Luchs on your team
o4kill (10:34:36 AM) who I kept expecting to come and tear me a series of new [sphincters]
o4kill (10:34:46 AM) but instead he left you alone to die

Seriously though, if I'm supposed to be leaving better players than myself alone during these missions, let me know.

I'm not going to do it, I just want to know that I'm not being nice before I go out and deny them valuable xp.

GL, HF, Onward to Victory!

Desert_Fox_1969 #2 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 19:42

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 28675 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
:D so us mediocre players are supposed to roll over dead so the 'first class' players can get a free tank easier......................uhhh no. 

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #3 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 19:42

Major

• Players
  • 76950 battles

"Unless you can send messages to people on your blacklist"

This is possible if the chat window with the blacklisted person has not been closed.

Almighty_Johnson #4 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 19:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22417 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Let me get this straight.  In a Plaver V Player game, it's somehow a faux pas to kill the other guy?

Am I doing this wrong?  Am I supposed to run out in the middle and let the reds obliterate me to farm the HP?

Wow, I must REALLY suck, all this time I thought I was supposed to farm THEM.......

heavymetal1967 #5 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 20:01

Major

• Players
  • 66123 battles
Why even validate the idiot (in his mind) by engaging in a conversation with him?

tonkmato #6 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 20:03

Captain

• Players
  • 14124 battles

Kenshin2kx #7 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 20:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 18111 battles
:D  Why does this remind me of that Douglas Adams skit involving an intelligent cow offering up itself for consumption to the restaurant goer?  "Don't worry, I'll be humane"?    :D

shaolinsarge #8 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 20:30

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 25953 battles
  • [-FBB-] -FBB-
Very big post
I will wait the movie :trollface:

o4kill #9 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 20:33

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7994 battles

View Postshaolinsarge, on Apr 16 2018 - 13:30, said:

Very big post
I will wait the movie :trollface:

TL, DR: Someone complained in the garage because I "denied them valuable xp" while they were on the Progetto mission.

Kenshin2kx #10 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 20:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 18111 battles

View Posto4kill, on Apr 16 2018 - 09:33, said:

TL, DR: Someone complained in the garage because I "denied them valuable xp" while they were on the Progetto mission.

... actually it kinds of sounds like someone who is so used to playing solo games ... that it hasn't sunk in yet that the other players are 'really' ... living beings with personal goals ... like surviving and maybe winning too ... hahahahaha  :D

IX_Zann #11 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 21:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41418 battles
Umm? I’ve been jumped on in PMs three times in the past 48 hours for denying a Progetto hunter his rightful due. So?

o4kill #12 Posted Apr 17 2018 - 17:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7994 battles

View PostKenshin2kx, on Apr 16 2018 - 13:39, said:

... actually it kinds of sounds like someone who is so used to playing solo games ... that it hasn't sunk in yet that the other players are 'really' ... living beings with personal goals ... like surviving and maybe winning too ... hahahahaha  :D

It just occured to me that he might think the blacklist prevents him from being put in a battle with me again. LOL

shaolinsarge #13 Posted Apr 17 2018 - 18:25

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 25953 battles
  • [-FBB-] -FBB-

View Posto4kill, on Apr 16 2018 - 16:33, said:

Cool bro, try to be kind. dont worries about salty people they are everywhere.

So aim to  your goals and have fun.

The life has his own concerns, so chhose a tank click battle and take a ride, be a good team mate.

Also tagged with salt, tears, lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users