• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

Pipinghot #21 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:21

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View Poststubmw, on Apr 17 2018 - 20:59, said:

All Mods should be banned including this one.

As soon as you time travel back to 1990 your wish will be granted. Until then, welcome to 2018 where mods are a standard feature on most major games.

Necrodemus #22 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27754 battles
f'd up

Edited by Necrodemus, Apr 18 2018 - 03:25.

Necrodemus #23 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27754 battles

View PostTristanXD6, on Apr 18 2018 - 03:20, said:

See, now that you took the time to word out what you really meant rather than just type up something quick, you make more sense. Was that really so hard to do?

Also, I don't really care either way about XVM, but I love how you pretend to understand what I believe in.

BS wrote it correctly the first time, you were just too stupid not to read it before talking, typical.....

riff_ #24 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:36

Major

• Players
  • 26808 battles
It seems that the OP is looking for a fight on the forum. :hiding:

Edited by riff_, Apr 18 2018 - 03:36.

TristanXD6 #25 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:37

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12191 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 17 2018 - 18:24, said:

BS wrote it correctly the first time, you were just too stupid not to read it before talking, typical.....

I did read it the first time. In fact I read it over a few times to understand what you were typing.

Notice how I didn't say that your point was crap. All I said was that the point you didn't do a good job trying to make given how you directly contradicted yourself.

Seeing how you've been responding to other people, you still aren't.

Blue_Light #26 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25546 battles

Try this. Don't mention xvm ingame. Problem solved.

rockbutcher #27 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:41

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17192 battles
  • [69CBR] 69CBR

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 17 2018 - 20:41, said:

So almost every game i type in to game chat something like 

"Want to get better? stop rushing to the other side of the map, use patience and common sense, get XVM ask good players questions, Cheers"

And about 80% of the time I get the XVM hater pipe up and say stuff like 

"STFU" F U XVM"  "xvm doesnt make you better"

typical dumb crap like that.

First, I never say that XVM makes you better because that would be stupid to think a tool can make someone better.  Second I suggest people see who is good, the main number that is shown by XVM unless you have a mod that makes it show more, will be win rate. If you look at your win rate ain xvm and then look at your win rate on the WOT website, they will most likely be the same or 1% off. 

So to all those out there who want to beak off about xvm and how its rigged and how bad it is, how about you shut up and keep it to yourself...... because only a idiot [edited]has to go off when someone is trying to help others.

​While I agree with what you are saying, your big mistake is thinking that you can help people who really don't give a damn about you or what you have to offer.  Stop banging your head against the wall and just try to enjoy yourself.

5 years in equatorial Africa taught me that lesson a very long time ago.  People don't give a damn.  Make your money and move on.

Ded_man #28 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:49

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 23844 battles
  • [-OGR-] -OGR-
Boy would I give money to see the face of anyone running xvm and stupid enough to follow me in a match. Oh that would make my night to see the disbelief and betrayal xvm led them to believe. Lol

Targeted #29 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:51

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 66068 battles
I play vanilla and find it fine, what I can't stand are all the ignorant comments from XVM users concerning tomatoes etc. XVM is a mod that causes grief and disruption. My take on it is fine use it if you need the crutch but shut the hell up about it, your stats and any body elses stats.....problem solved.

Necrodemus #30 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 03:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27754 battles

View PostTargeted, on Apr 18 2018 - 03:51, said:

I play vanilla and find it fine, what I can't stand are all the ignorant comments from XVM users concerning tomatoes etc. XVM is a mod that causes grief and disruption. My take on it is fine use it if you need the crutch but shut the hell up about it, your stats and any body elses stats.....problem solved.

typical stupid comment......

you get mad at the few idiots out there who yell at tomatoes... newsflash genius, xvm doesnt make them do that, theyre idiots and they will find something to yell about no matter what mod they do or dont have, so to sit back and call the mod stupid because of idiots.... only makes you look like a idiot to anyone with common sense

stalkervision #31 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:03

Major

• Players
  • 56601 battles

View Poststubmw, on Apr 17 2018 - 20:59, said:

All Mods should be banned including this one.

well com needs to go but. Not all mods. Shifting equipment is a real pain e without a mod.

TheTrojanWarrior #32 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7478 battles
Treat every player as if they can kick your [edited]until they have proven in some way they can't and you have the better playing capacity over them. This mentality has gotten me to take less risk and stay alive and win games. XVM has its place in the game, whether a player uses in or not is up to them. No matter how much you whine about people complaining about XVM, that still doesn't change the fact they hate it being in the game.

Targeted #33 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:05

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 66068 battles

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 18 2018 - 12:56, said:

typical stupid comment......

you get mad at the few idiots out there who yell at tomatoes... newsflash genius, xvm doesnt make them do that, theyre idiots and they will find something to yell about no matter what mod they do or dont have, so to sit back and call the mod stupid because of idiots.... only makes you look like a idiot to anyone with common sense

My you really show some maturity and intelligence with this reply. I suppose you just confirmed my opinion of XVM users (I know this is a generalisation)

1. I did not call the mod stupid

2. XVM shows players stats and if they are red, XVM users label them tomatoes then insult them (a little bit like your immeadiate go to insult on this forum here) so not sure what you are trying to say in your well structured and thought out response.

3.  As I stated originally use the dam cancerous mod if you like, just keep your bile to yourself. you could do this by showing maturity, or you can continue to go through life as an ignorant blowhard.

Edited by Targeted, Apr 18 2018 - 04:06.

Silver_ReBangBang_Wow #34 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:07

Captain

• Players
  • 34866 battles

OP is probably the kinda guy that says "Focus that Unicum" and " We only have 30% chance to win". Keep your xvm to yourself and maybe people won't tell you to shut your mouth. You need a robot to judge peoples skill for you, goes to show you how little you keep in that noggen of yours. I will be your xvm here, you will get 0% support from people here, and your 100% a fool.

Necrodemus #35 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27754 battles

View PostTargeted, on Apr 18 2018 - 04:05, said:

My you really show some maturity and intelligence with this reply. I suppose you just confirmed my opinion of XVM users (I know this is a generalisation)

1. I did not call the mod stupid

2. XVM shows players stats and if they are red, XVM users label them tomatoes then insult them (a little bit like your immeadiate go to insult on this forum here) so not sure what you are trying to say in your well structured and thought out response.

3.  As I stated originally use the dam cancerous mod if you like, just keep your bile to yourself. you could do this by showing maturity, or you can continue to go through life as an ignorant blowhard.

your own words idiot

what I can't stand are all the ignorant comments from XVM users concerning tomatoes etc. XVM is a mod that causes grief and disruption. 

so according to your words the few idiots make you think ALL xvm users are like them.... like I said idiot mentality

Necrodemus #36 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27754 battles

View PostSilver_ReBangBang_Wow, on Apr 18 2018 - 04:07, said:

OP is probably the kinda guy that says "Focus that Unicum" and " We only have 30% chance to win". Keep your xvm to yourself and maybe people won't tell you to shut your mouth. You need a robot to judge peoples skill for you, goes to show you how little you keep in that noggen of yours. I will be your xvm here, you will get 0% support from people here, and your 100% a fool.

not looking for support in threads on the WOT website

Those who post here have low intellect and almost always complete fanbois

I post for all the people reading and not posting.

I have already mentioned that not all xvm users are the guys who cry about win chance  etc, but you will just say that I am that person, even though Im the guy who offers help to people in game....

weird, im a nice guy who will help ya, but to all the guys in the forums im an [edited]because I use xvm......  brilliant

_Platform #37 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10613 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
OP calling anyone an idiot is completely hilarious.

SenaKashiwazaki #38 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 15560 battles
  • [-L-L-] -L-L-

I have XVM running.....

A red player can be alot more dangerous then a purple player in the right circumstances....    

Same goes the other way around....

I deem XVM useless.....

I just use it so I can have a custom sixth sense icon....

TristanXD6 #39 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:29

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12191 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 17 2018 - 19:21, said:

not looking for support in threads on the WOT website

Those who post here have low intellect and almost always complete fanbois

I post for all the people reading and not posting.

I have already mentioned that not all xvm users are the guys who cry about win chance  etc, but you will just say that I am that person, even though Im the guy who offers help to people in game....

weird, im a nice guy who will help ya, but to all the guys in the forums im an [edited]because I use xvm......  brilliant

Your main issue here is how you choose to present your side and how you're choosing to defend it; by attacking a specific group of players, then continuing to call players names.

If you're truly aiming for those players who read and don't respond, then you're not doing a good job of presenting yourself as someone who is willing to teach. Rather, you come off as someone who wants to place himself above others.

If you want readers to listen to your  viewpoint, then you should take a step back and re-examine your approach.

Blackhorse_One_ #40 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2373 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostGothraul, on Apr 17 2018 - 21:14, said:

More than anything other than sky cancer nothing else has ever promoted more stupidity than XVM, ruins the game for good players through excessive focus, gold spam, and yolocide while at the same time cluster Edits everyone else as teams that could have played to win give up at the loading screen.

XVM is a victim of it's own popularity.

When first introduced, it was, for the most part, the "Purple" players who subscribed to it - and they were the Gods ...

But, the Gods were prideful, and in their arrogance, some of them promoted their XVM to common men, and XVM began to erode the arrogance of the Gods.

And when XVM came into the hands of Common Men, the Gods themselves became targets.

And thus, the Gods began to wail ...

Ban XVM ...

Edited by Blackhorse_One_, Apr 18 2018 - 05:57.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users