• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

NightofNights_o7_AnimeCo #41 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:36

Captain

• Players
  • 38767 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostTristanXD6, on Apr 18 2018 - 03:29, said:

Your main issue here is how you choose to present your side and how you're choosing to defend it; by attacking a specific group of players, then continuing to call players names.

If you're truly aiming for those players who read and don't respond, then you're not doing a good job of presenting yourself as someone who is willing to teach. Rather, you come off as someone who wants to place himself above others.

If you want readers to listen to your  viewpoint, then you should take a step back and re-examine your approach.

He said himself hes a nice guy! Give him a chance! Hes talking for the voiceless! He proved his point by calling other names. Get rekt low IQ xvm haters! Not all xvm players cry about things. But you seem like a xvm fanboi crying about people who dislike xvm because it promotes toxicity ingame.

Necrodemus #42 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29453 battles

View PostTristanXD6, on Apr 18 2018 - 04:29, said:

Your main issue here is how you choose to present your side and how you're choosing to defend it; by attacking a specific group of players, then continuing to call players names.

If you're truly aiming for those players who read and don't respond, then you're not doing a good job of presenting yourself as someone who is willing to teach. Rather, you come off as someone who wants to place himself above others.

If you want readers to listen to your  viewpoint, then you should take a step back and re-examine your approach.

I made this thread for one reason only

To call out people who rage at others when they try to help people, If you think that a tool is sooooo bad that you have to interupt someone to tell the world that xvm is so bad, Im gonna call you out for being a complete idiot that you are.

Look at my original post.

Im offering help to people

So if your gonna come in here and argue with me that xvm is bad, your the exact same as the idiot ingame who wants to cry foul about xvm when its only a tool to find good people (using win rate its correct).

NightofNights_o7_AnimeCo #43 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:39

Captain

• Players
  • 38767 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 18 2018 - 03:37, said:

To call out people who rage at others when they try to help people, If you think that a tool is sooooo bad that you have to interupt someone to tell the world that xvm is so bad, Im gonna call you out for being a complete idiot that you are.

So if your gonna come in here and argue with me that xvm is bad, your the exact same as the idiot ingame who wants to cry foul about xvm when its only a tool to find good people (using win rate its correct).

Comments such as "We have only X% to win" and "hes a unicum" sure help your average joe.

Blackhorse_One_ #44 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6216 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostBlue_Light, on Apr 17 2018 - 21:37, said:

Try this. Don't mention xvm ingame. Problem solved.

Every time I see some XVM jackwagon do that, I never miss the opportunity to tell him he can jam his precious XVM up his bottom orifice ... :sceptic:

Edited by Blackhorse_One_, Apr 18 2018 - 04:46.

IndignantMapleBacon #45 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:42

Major

• Players
  • 24801 battles
  • [CDN-T] CDN-T

View Post_Platform, on Apr 18 2018 - 03:08, said:

You haven't made anyone better by telling them to go get xvm. Stop kidding yourself. You should focus on your own gameplay, as you've clearly regressed.

yeah, his stats past and recent hint to something fishy......Hmmmmm

Necrodemus #46 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29453 battles

View PostSilver_ReBangBang_Wow, on Apr 18 2018 - 04:39, said:

Comments such as "We have only X% to win" and "hes a unicum" sure help your average joe.

yo dummy,

I said i don't say those thing

wthdo you think? if you keep saying that i say stuff, that it will become true?

NightofNights_o7_AnimeCo #47 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:50

Captain

• Players
  • 38767 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 18 2018 - 03:48, said:

yo dummy,

I said i don't say those thing

wthdo you think? if you keep saying that i say stuff, that it will become true?

okay, what do you say when you use xvm to help players?

Necrodemus #48 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29453 battles

So heres a question for all you guys who hate xvm so much

How would tell people to find good players? players who are online at that moment, so they can message them with a question?

Instead of acting like idiots and crying foul about a poor wittle program you dwont wike..... use your noggin and come up with an alternative

Blackhorse_One_ #49 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6216 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 17 2018 - 22:37, said:

And yet, those who use XVM to grief lower stats in game-chat or chai-snipe opposite numbers have ruined it for those of you who "want to help" ... :sceptic:

LOL ... You're not fooling anyone.

Either ban XVM or provide the option to toggle stats OFF

Edited by Blackhorse_One_, Apr 18 2018 - 04:57.

Necrodemus #50 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29453 battles

View PostSilver_ReBangBang_Wow, on Apr 18 2018 - 04:50, said:

okay, what do you say when you use xvm to help players?

how about you go read what I say, lazy troll

TristanXD6 #51 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15871 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 17 2018 - 19:37, said:

I get what you're trying to do. What I'm saying is simple; you're not doing a good job at it.

Also, I love how you're trying to say that I'm an XVM hater. I'm not. I already stated on this thread that I don't care either way. So stop trying to use the same argument over and over again to belittle others, and think of something original to say. Because with me, the argument of 'you just hate XVM' doesn't work :B

uberdice #52 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:57

Major

• Players
  • 24973 battles

If you were actually a skilled player you'd be able to figure out if someone is good or not based on how they play.

And you wouldn't have to keep calling other people idiots as a distraction from your addiction to an unnecessary mod.

Targeted #53 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:58

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 67193 battles

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 18 2018 - 13:51, said:

Instead of acting like idiots and crying foul about a poor wittle program you dwont wike..... use your noggin and come up with an alternative

Too laugh or cry? This character is priceless in their posts. Does anyone think he/she actually understands how to formulate a coherent arguement. I have not seen a hysterical display like this since infants school. A sad advertisment for what ever educational system they attend, attended or by the level of maturity displayed aspire to attend.lmbo!

NightofNights_o7_AnimeCo #54 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:58

Captain

• Players
  • 38767 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 18 2018 - 01:57, said:

see, again dumb people not understanding that I am saying get xvm so you can see who is good, never say it makes you good, but it helps you find good players top talk to. 

I knew I would just get a bunch of [edited]comments because thats what the forums have become, but I care more about the ones who read and go Hmmm, rather than the ones who post.

I normally help about 4- 10 diff players per night that im on playing, questions about staying out of view range, to questions about how to and what is sidescraping, How many people actually make an effort to help others? 

Most who are going to post here are no better than the guys who goi ape crap over the word xvm, instead of realizing im trying to help people.   and my sig means im not a good person? so if i ever say something in jest that means i dont like to help others?  thats the mentality i ignore.

Spotting range circles are already in the game. You don't need xvm to tell or explain it to a player. Sidescraping can be done visually. The questions you are asked can be answered by someone more qualified with a vanilla client. All I and others have seen is xvm used to shame and demoralize the team.

_Gungrave_ #55 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:58

Major

• Players
  • 42869 battles
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT

View Post_Tsavo, on Apr 18 2018 - 02:53, said:

Well, XVM is dumb.

I operate on the following ruleset:

Every enemy is purple until proven otherwise, every ally is a potato until proven otherwise.  Operate as if these two values are true.  

More often than not its thethird option of "everyone is a full potato and they should never have gone full potato".

Necrodemus #56 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 05:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29453 battles

View PostSilver_ReBangBang_Wow, on Apr 18 2018 - 04:58, said:

Spotting range circles are already in the game. You don't need xvm to tell or explain it to a player. Sidescraping can be done visually. The questions you are asked can be answered by someone more qualified with a vanilla client. All I and others have seen is xvm used to shame and demoralize the team.

seriously kid are you this stupid, i hope your just trolling, 

I never said xvm explains range circles, or sidescrapping

you guys talk how im stupid uyet none of you have been smart enough to show an alternative to find good players in game

Necrodemus #57 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 05:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29453 battles

still waiting

whos the bright one?

who can find good players in game without xvm?  

cmon fanbois, lets see whos smart

_Gungrave_ #58 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 05:02

Major

• Players
  • 42869 battles
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 18 2018 - 05:01, said:

you guys talk how im stupid uyet none of you have been smart enough to show an alternative to find good players in game

By...watching how they play like any normal person would. It doesn't take long to see who knows what they're doing by their positioning, agressiveness, etc.

EDIT: I say that as someone who hasn't used XVM in years.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Apr 18 2018 - 06:00.

NightofNights_o7_AnimeCo #59 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 05:02

Captain

• Players
  • 38767 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostNecrodemus, on Apr 18 2018 - 04:01, said:

You haven't answered my question about how you use xvm to help other players.

Necrodemus #60 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 05:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29453 battles

remember we are talking about players who are not that good and are most likely pretty new to the game

so with that in mind, how are we gonna connect them with good players?

cmon guys

quick with the smartass anti xvm comments, 

whats going on?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users