Jump to content


How do I register for the commn test?


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Willy55_1955 #1 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:25

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10488 battles
  • 85
  • [DMGD] DMGD
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015
This is the second common test in a row when I find out about the test just prior to launch and after the registration period. Thought being my birthday I might get lucky, but no dice.

Kamahl1234 #2 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 18393 battles
  • 10,078
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
There is no "registration" outside of your account needs to have existed for a month or two. Just download the client and log in. Common test is open to all WoT players.

fred_632 #3 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:29

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6098 battles
  • 182
  • Member since:
    09-15-2015

You don't have to register, just download, update and log in. Your account will be able to log in with no problems.

 

Oh and happy bday as well 


Edited by fred_632, Apr 18 2018 - 22:32.


Iron_Soul_Stealer #4 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 3183 battles
  • 9,682
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostKamahl1234, on Apr 18 2018 - 16:29, said:

There is no "registration" outside of your account needs to have existed for a month or two. Just download the client and log in. Common test is open to all WoT players.

 

Where do you download the test client from..? Where do you find it..?

 


Edited by Iron_Soul_Stealer, Apr 18 2018 - 22:39.


Iron_Soul_Stealer #5 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 3183 battles
  • 9,682
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

And is the common test server different from the sandbox server..?

 

I've been trying to get on that sandbox server for months now, but every time I try it's locked.


Edited by Iron_Soul_Stealer, Apr 18 2018 - 22:38.


Kamahl1234 #6 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 18393 battles
  • 10,078
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Apr 18 2018 - 21:37, said:

And is the common test server different from the sandbox server..?

 

I've been trying to get on that sandbox server for months now, but every time I try it's locked.

 

Yes, it's different and is a "closed alpha" server. I'm not sure if you can always sign up or if it's only accepting new players from time to time. Normal players do not have access to sandbox (and it's rarely up anyways).

 

 

Also. Here's the link for CT.


Edited by Kamahl1234, Apr 18 2018 - 22:42.


fred_632 #7 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:42

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6098 battles
  • 182
  • Member since:
    09-15-2015

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Apr 18 2018 - 21:36, said:

 

Where do you download the client..?

 

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Apr 18 2018 - 21:37, said:

And is the common test server different from the sandbox server..?

 

I've been trying to get on that sandbox server for months now, but every time I try it's locked.

 

download here  https://worldoftanks...public-test-w5/

 

just scroll through till you see the part that says Install the Common Test client, found here\

 

And yes CT is different from the sandbox, SAndbox is only open when they "invite" you when you applied, but they don't accept easily. 



fred_632 #8 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 22:42

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6098 battles
  • 182
  • Member since:
    09-15-2015

View PostKamahl1234, on Apr 18 2018 - 21:41, said:

 

Yes, it's different and is a "closed alpha" server. I'm not sure if you can always sign up or if it's only accepting new players from time to time. Normal players do not have access to sandbox (and it's rarely up anyways).

 

 

Also. Here's the link for CT.

 

lol we should stop meeting like this, we'll confuse them.

 

I got access to the Sandbox after applying twice, just keep trying, they'll give access sooner or later. It's also correct that it's only up sometimes, since I got access it was only open twice for the HD maps and new Frontline battle testing


Edited by fred_632, Apr 18 2018 - 22:46.


Willy55_1955 #9 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 23:08

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10488 battles
  • 85
  • [DMGD] DMGD
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015

View Postfred_632, on Apr 18 2018 - 22:29, said:

You don't have to register, just download, update and log in. Your account will be able to log in with no problems.

 

Oh and happy bday as well 

 

​Thanks. I have been active 3+years. Try to log in says server not available.

fred_632 #10 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 23:15

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6098 battles
  • 182
  • Member since:
    09-15-2015

View PostWilly55_1955, on Apr 18 2018 - 22:08, said:

 

Thanks. I have been active 3+years. Try to log in says server not available.

 

Yeah, now its closed at the moment due to maintenance. They said on the RU website they are busy doing some economy changes/tests, tomorrow it might be up again

Willy55_1955 #11 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 23:27

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10488 battles
  • 85
  • [DMGD] DMGD
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015

View Postfred_632, on Apr 18 2018 - 23:15, said:

 

Yeah, now its closed at the moment due to maintenance. They said on the RU website they are busy doing some economy changes/tests, tomorrow it might be up again

 

​Thanks again.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #12 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 23:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 3183 battles
  • 9,682
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostKamahl1234, on Apr 18 2018 - 16:41, said:

 

Yes, it's different and is a "closed alpha" server. I'm not sure if you can always sign up or if it's only accepting new players from time to time. Normal players do not have access to sandbox (and it's rarely up anyways).

 

 

Also. Here's the link for CT.

View Postfred_632, on Apr 18 2018 - 16:42, said:

 

download here  https://worldoftanks...public-test-w5/

 

just scroll through till you see the part that says Install the Common Test client, found here\

 

And yes CT is different from the sandbox, SAndbox is only open when they "invite" you when you applied, but they don't accept easily. 

 

I know for sure I was accepted to the sandbox server { I got the email, and went through the new password process etc.}, but like I said, every time I tried to log on, it shows as being locked. 

 

Anyway, thanks for the links, folks. I will try downloading the test server later. Maybe I will have better luck over there.

 

 


Edited by Iron_Soul_Stealer, Apr 18 2018 - 23:32.


Kamahl1234 #13 Posted Apr 19 2018 - 00:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 18393 battles
  • 10,078
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Apr 18 2018 - 22:30, said:

 

I know for sure I was accepted to the sandbox server { I got the email, and went through the new password process etc.}, but like I said, every time I tried to log on, it shows as being locked. 

 

Anyway, thanks for the links, folks. I will try downloading the test server later. Maybe I will have better luck over there.

 

 

 

As another posted, test is currently down so you probably can't log on for the time being, but it would be how you would for either the next iteration or the test for 1.0.2 whenever that comes.

 

 

Have you tried logging into the sandbox forums?



Iron_Soul_Stealer #14 Posted Apr 19 2018 - 01:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 3183 battles
  • 9,682
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostKamahl1234, on Apr 18 2018 - 18:07, said:

 

As another posted, test is currently down so you probably can't log on for the time being, but it would be how you would for either the next iteration or the test for 1.0.2 whenever that comes.

 

 

Have you tried logging into the sandbox forums?

 

I tried logging into the sandbox server a couple of days ago, but like I said, it was closed down. And yes, I have been to the sandbox forum a few times before. Why..? Are they starting it up again..? And I missed it..?

 

By the way, are you talking about this sandbox forum section?:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/571198-oh-oh-i-think-i-broke-the-server/page__pid__11517988#entry11517988

 

 



MajorRenegade #15 Posted Apr 19 2018 - 17:35

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 28727 battles
  • 8,739
  • Member since:
    11-18-2010

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Apr 18 2018 - 19:13, said:

 

I tried logging into the sandbox server a couple of days ago, but like I said, it was closed down. And yes, I have been to the sandbox forum a few times before. Why..? Are they starting it up again..? And I missed it..?

 

By the way, are you talking about this sandbox forum section?:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/571198-oh-oh-i-think-i-broke-the-server/page__pid__11517988#entry11517988

 

 

they will send out emails when they're ready for more testings






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users