(Reposting in correct sub-forum) Looking for a new clan and mentors!

clan home platoon stats help company friends grinding tier 8 tier 9

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OctavariumDT8 #1 Posted Apr 21 2018 - 23:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46813 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

Hello everyone!

So, I've been in this clan for some time now and I want out. Out of like 90 players, I've only platooned with 4 of them, of which 2 were on a regular basis. No one else is interested. That's not good for me.

I'm a decent player with stats improving week after week, but I'm open to advices how to become a better player. At the moment I'm only grinding 8s and 9s, while playing 10s and 5-7s from time to time.

What I want: A clan with a lot of people who run 8s and 9s and can help me out grinding, giving advices and stuff, to make my grinds easier and to make me a better player.

What I can offer: I'm playing on a daily basis, so I'm looking for platoon mates that I can spend time with, socializing and stuff...

What I can't offer: I'm chat-banned so I can't communicate other than TS. I'm also living in EU, so I can't be part of CW/SH because of stupid time difference.

If there's any good clan out there that wants to help me in terms of tooning, killing time and making me a better player, without me being obliged to play SH/CW, please contact me!!!

rockbutcher #2 Posted Apr 22 2018 - 01:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18599 battles
  • [69CBR] 69CBR
Hmm...chat banned, time zones are "stupid," who will be the first to send him an offer?

OctavariumDT8 #3 Posted Apr 22 2018 - 11:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46813 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

View Postrockbutcher, on Apr 22 2018 - 01:02, said:

Hmm...chat banned, time zones are "stupid," who will be the first to send him an offer?

I've got quite a few offers :)

Also tagged with clan, home, platoon, stats, help, company, friends, grinding, tier 8, tier 9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users