pick of the week

5 replies to this topic

Jambijon #1 Posted Apr 24 2018 - 20:04

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 2611 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Good evening everyone!

To continue our trend of weekly picks, we wanted to put a spotlight on a Reddit post we came by. User Fguri on r/WorldofTanks completed their campaign missions and earned the Object 260! 

Object 260

Link to Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/8e2piy/after_all_these_years_today_i_finally_get_to_see/

Most of us know how difficult, and at times, very frustrating (like when you need that ram kill and an ally snipes the tank right before you make contact), especially for those who have made it to the end.  So this is definitely an achievement to celebrate!

To all the talented maniacs who have completed their campaigns, we salute you!

ThePigSheFlies #2 Posted Apr 24 2018 - 20:53

Major

• Players
  • 62526 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

congrat's to anyone with their obj260 - but when are the next set coming out?

I don't care to get all of the other classes with honors, but I did this quite a while ago...

rich73 #3 Posted Apr 24 2018 - 21:23

Major

• Players
  • 48553 battles
Ya ..good on you..Cant wait to start  that journey myself.

Edited by rich73, Apr 24 2018 - 21:25.

general_scrubdriver #4 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 00:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30992 battles
  • [FKXX] FKXX
kind of stalled myself on the t55a mission(s), have gotten far into it, am just about to get 2 more girl crew (members). working on the other -2. some of those specific missions dont just happen, just keep it/them selected, it ll happen, i figure. the reason im not farther, i had a t/6 td for the longest time, had to get to t/8 td(us t28 proto) to complete t/7 t28 htc. by now my t28-proto is 3rd skill, (w/BiA) very potent. as it turns out my (new as it now is) maus is a co-ed crew, each guy can handle 2 girls. good for the guy(s)!!. heheh. i guess i have girls in another tank from this, E5 as it turns out. shes niicce. 

Jambijon #5 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 15:41

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 2611 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postgeneral_scrubdriver, on Apr 24 2018 - 23:25, said:

kind of stalled myself on the t55a mission(s), have gotten far into it, am just about to get 2 more girl crew (members). working on the other -2. some of those specific missions dont just happen, just keep it/them selected, it ll happen, i figure. the reason im not farther, i had a t/6 td for the longest time, had to get to t/8 td(us t28 proto) to complete t/7 t28 htc. by now my t28-proto is 3rd skill, (w/BiA) very potent. as it turns out my (new as it now is) maus is a co-ed crew, each guy can handle 2 girls. good for the guy(s)!!. heheh. i guess i have girls in another tank from this, E5 as it turns out. shes niicce. 

I was able to get 4 Female crew members for my french mediums, but now I hardly play French.  I have a few Female crews as the commanders of random tanks.  Can't wait to have a full Female crew for my Americans! :)

general_scrubdriver #6 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 16:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30992 battles
  • [FKXX] FKXX
i have a , the t/8 french light, just getting dusty, in video, now-a-days, eventually i ll make a push to get to the 25t b-c. may unlock the other frenchie, 9 amx30?? for the xmas boxes i bought up to the 4crew, ended up putting into czech, dont know if that was a smart one, on the pos7 for now, will make it to the 9 and 10. girls will go into the 10 and prob will decide to keep the 9. when that gift girl came out, i had no idea i had to recruit before a cut-off day, that day came, and at the time, for one, i didnt have certain tanks unlocked, and was undecided to go up a couple of lines, well i lost her, i was, and still am disappointed. i have 2girls in a chinese tank, i could use the one more,, later in jan or late dec i had made that decision, too late for that girl. could use her, wouldnt fill out that china tank crew, but would be 3 of the 4 i need. will get to the chinese 10 hvys. 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with pick of the week

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users