teamkill

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Kenshin2kx #21 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 21:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 18111 battles

View PostBillT, on Apr 25 2018 - 10:25, said:

If someone turns blue during the game and I'm close and have nothing better to do, I'd kill them.  I'm assuming here that I didn't see why they turned blue.   All I know is that an ally just TKd someone and now he's blue, and my best guess is that he's a threat to my whole team now.

But if someone is already blue at the start of the match, I give them a pass unless they do something hostile to a teammate.  My assumption is that whatever happened in the last game, the blue guy has probably had time to cool off, and now he has to score some damage against enemies to shake off the blue taint.  

To be honest, I so rarely see a blue tank in the game that it's just not a big issue.  Literally months go by between blue tank sightings.

But it is awfully tempting to  start a clan and call it "The Blue Tank Group".  :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Man_Group

Personally, when I see a blue 'ally' at the start of the match, I ask about it ... if I see it actually happening in the game I wait for the blue and if this player is still intent on further damage, then I take them out.  Thing is for me though, I have to see it for myself before I shoot ... and even then it would be to prevent additional damage to another tank.

Boghie #22 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 23:10

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5987 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Amazing you were not spotted like three times...  Yowser...  Nice patience!!!

But, that was the team that could not shoot.  My god...

And, yeah, what was the TVP and the Assassin dude yammering about.  Not even certain they killed that HT.

By the way, is there a faster and better way of looking at replays other than downloading one and starting the client up.  That is painful.  I'm certain the YouTubers that do this all the time have a way of watching replays without the 3 minute (or whatever painful time-frame it is) load up time.

Boghie #23 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 23:15

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5987 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Funny thing though...

He landed two damaging shots on you and did not turn blue.  He must have been on a rare(ish) tilt or something.  Otherwise, if he was on Kellerman's A-Hole list he would have turned blue immediately.

Anyway, good game.  It might teach me to be less afraid when in a scout.  Still can't believe you got away with not being spotted by the HT and the end game medium (twice)

Yowser...

24_inch_pythons #24 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 23:27

Major

• Players
  • 25063 battles
  • [-P-] -P-

View PostBoghie, on Apr 25 2018 - 16:10, said:

Amazing you were not spotted like three times...  Yowser...  Nice patience!!!

But, that was the team that could not shoot.  My god...

And, yeah, what was the TVP and the Assassin dude yammering about.  Not even certain they killed that HT.

By the way, is there a faster and better way of looking at replays other than downloading one and starting the client up.  That is painful.  I'm certain the YouTubers that do this all the time have a way of watching replays without the 3 minute (or whatever painful time-frame it is) load up time.

View PostBoghie, on Apr 25 2018 - 16:15, said:

Funny thing though...

He landed two damaging shots on you and did not turn blue.  He must have been on a rare(ish) tilt or something.  Otherwise, if he was on Kellerman's A-Hole list he would have turned blue immediately.

Anyway, good game.  It might teach me to be less afraid when in a scout.  Still can't believe you got away with not being spotted by the HT and the end game medium (twice)

Yowser...

​ Thanks Boghie!

I'm rarely on a team that can shoot. Ha ha ha...

And he's a good player... good players can TK a lot without getting flagged... though 3 hits might have pushed it. The system does go off of the # of incidences of damage... don't light someone on fire when you TK them... but it's mostly a ratio of damage done to the enemies vs. damage done to friendlies. The more damage you do to enemies the more TK'ing you can get away with. Essentially unicums can TK at will. Bad players will be caught by the system very quickly.

No faster way to watch the replay unless somebody loads it up to youtube.

Camo is a helluva drug... :D

Also tagged with teamkill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users