advance stronghold bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Realign #1 Posted May 07 2018 - 02:41

Captain

• Players
  • 27851 battles
  • [RS] RS

WG, please fix the bugs that have been in advances at least since 1.0.  Incredibly frequently a battle will end and it will stick retrieving results and you can't actually ready up for the next battle.  Sometimes you can have everyone leave the detachment and rejoin it to fix this bug.  Now its just dying completely.  Tonight when we should of been readying up for the last battle the entire thing just crashed and this is all we saw.

Browncow13 #2 Posted May 07 2018 - 05:07

Captain

• Players
  • 23255 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
Yep,  we got the circle of death in our advance tonite.  Not the first time since 1.0 either. 

LpBronco #3 Posted May 07 2018 - 12:10

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 39712 battles
  • [TG] TG

View PostRealign, on May 06 2018 - 20:41, said:

WG, please fix the bugs that have been in advances at least since 1.0.  Incredibly frequently a battle will end and it will stick retrieving results and you can't actually ready up for the next battle.  Sometimes you can have everyone leave the detachment and rejoin it to fix this bug.  Now its just dying completely.  Tonight when we should of been readying up for the last battle the entire thing just crashed and this is all we saw.

We had the same thing happen to us and support is saying it was our fault. One look at my account shows how much money I spend on this. It's not good to P me off. We really need to have everyone affected Saturday especially to post and see if we can't get some relief from the fines imposed because of something out of our control.

Also tagged with advance, stronghold, bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users