Buttons not working

6 replies to this topic

Guilty310 #1 Posted May 07 2018 - 04:11

Private

• -Players-
  • 6956 battles
  • [PRAV] PRAV
Is anybody else experiencing problems where the game doesn't respond to your keyboard and mouse clicks? Recently I've had many times where I've pulled up, clicked left and started to pull back down before I realized that nothing had happened. I've also experienced problems where my tank keeps driving in autopilot even when I start using the WASD keys. Finally, I had an annoying issue today where I kept mashing the two key and couldnt use prem ammo (lol ik). 

Ndtm #2 Posted May 07 2018 - 04:19

Major

• Players
  • 17656 battles
Do you alt-tab a lot? that has been a reason why keys haven't worked in the past,and if i remember correctly i was having an increased amount of them when i did it during the loading screen too, if that is the case then just alt tab till the keys respond again (or i think people have said to just hit the alt button a couple of times, though i forget about that every time so haven't tried it yet myself)

Guilty310 #3 Posted May 07 2018 - 04:27

Private

• -Players-
  • 6956 battles
  • [PRAV] PRAV
Hmmm maybe I hit alt by accident? I've heard that it by looking online that it could be that I'm playing in windowed mode instead of fullscreen, and I'm playing on a laptop as well. I've never had a problem until the latest patch came out too.

NomaeTheJester #4 Posted May 07 2018 - 04:35

Captain

• Players
  • 14905 battles
If you are on a laptop you are probably playing over wifi, right? Try an ethernet cable. If your issue is packet loss that might clear it right up. Other than that IDK.

Cpt_Tazzooca #5 Posted May 09 2018 - 18:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2356 battles
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2
I'm currently having this issue with the Artillery lines. hitting the shift key to start aiming only to find that nothing happens. Alt tab isn't working and all my tanks wont respond to the shift key.

Edited by Cpt_Tazzooca, May 09 2018 - 18:11.

Redgalahad8 #6 Posted May 10 2018 - 05:26

Private

• Players
  • 29635 battles

I have the same issue. Left shift key just isn't working in artillery mode.

It's stinking up my game time. (relaxation)

Valdr_Skeggjoar #7 Posted Jun 03 2018 - 04:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19750 battles
  • [USVET] USVET
Here Here! I was starting to think it was my hardware. And in my head or something but yes, I to have the very same thing happening! But mine starts at the login, it loads up same as all ways, but when it asks for my login info it doesn't recognise the mouse or keystrokes. The most it does is TAB from the email window to the password window. And to get out of the program from there I have to ALT TAB to desktop, and kill it through the task manager. And it does this with mods and in safe mode. 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users