Clan Wars

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EddyMcChuckleNuggets #1 Posted May 08 2018 - 03:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10859 battles
  • [GGNKR] GGNKR

I understand it as far as navigating and the rules of the Global Map but any further just confuses me.

How, where, and when do the battles take place? Is it like a skirmish-like battle but the attacking clan and the defending clan of a privince organize to fight at a specific time of day, or do we earn points via fighting the chosen map in Randoms? In short, just how it works in-game is what information I'm looking for. :confused:

BigDollarBillz #2 Posted May 08 2018 - 04:02

Major

• Players
  • 36175 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
You have 4 different time zones. They start at 7pm est. You pick a landing zone on the map and drop on it. The first battle you are paired up with a clan close to your clan elo rating. After that you get paired up by your points in the previous battle. A special battle will pop in your garage 15 minutes before the battle starts. Hope this helps you out.

simba90 #3 Posted May 08 2018 - 04:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14532 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP

The short version:

A special battle pops in your garage for all members of your clan. You join said battle and 15 tankers get selected and then when the countdown finished you drop into a battle with those same 15 people all on your side.

The opposing side are all representing another clan.

Same rules apply as pubs, cap the base or kill all of the enemy. Only difference is fog of war is on. IE you don't know what tanks the other team has brought to the fight.

GermanMade #4 Posted May 08 2018 - 18:01

Captain

• Players
  • 31879 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

OP,  if you had reviewed the Global map, you will find out the maps are not random and battle times are on the map.   Did you really look at the map?

Anyways, PM in game or stop in our TS.   I'll help you out and walk you through it.

Edited by GermanMade, May 08 2018 - 18:01.

EddyMcChuckleNuggets #5 Posted May 08 2018 - 19:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10859 battles
  • [GGNKR] GGNKR

View PostGermanMade, on May 08 2018 - 08:01, said:

OP,  if you had reviewed the Global map, you will find out the maps are not random and battle times are on the map.   Did you really look at the map?

Anyways, PM in game or stop in our TS.   I'll help you out and walk you through it.

Yea, I did see the battle times, just didn't get 'em. You could say I looked, but I didn't look.

Also tagged with Clan Wars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users