Jump to content


The Berlin Five is in the Premium Shop!


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

DomoSapien #1 Posted May 08 2018 - 15:23

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 13120 battles
  • 175
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

Hey Tankers!

You're familiar with the Berlin Quartet, but have you heard of the Berlin Five? (Okay, you can call it a "Quintet" if you want to.)

The M4A3E8 Sherman Thunderbolt has joined the original four vehicles to form this fearsome five.

 

Available on the Premium Shop May 8th - June 1st 4:20 PT in two bundles, these vehicles each come with special crews with a Free Borthers-in-Arms Crew Skill (Meaning the BIA it comes with will not impact the XP required to train the subsequent skill!)

Check out the details and download the awesome wallpaper above by heading over to the article on our News Portal: Click Here

EDIT: The vehicles will be sold in individual bundles, a new one going up each Thursday this week starting tomorrow, 5/10.


Edited by DomoSapien, May 09 2018 - 16:41.
updating info


Sparkster69 #2 Posted May 08 2018 - 15:31

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3534 battles
  • 44
  • Member since:
    03-03-2017
Why no individual tank sale ? 

4TheBox #3 Posted May 08 2018 - 15:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25740 battles
  • 830
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013
If you already own some of these tanks and don't want to purchase the entire set, we're offering each vehicle in a separate solo sale during the month of May.  (Source - portal article)

Edited by 4TheBox, May 08 2018 - 15:33.


Altwar #4 Posted May 08 2018 - 15:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 53739 battles
  • 3,139
  • [A-F] A-F
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View Post4TheBox, on May 08 2018 - 06:33, said:

If you already own some of these tanks and don't want to purchase the entire set, we're offering each vehicle in a separate solo sale during the month of May.  (Source - portal article)

 

Thanks for posting this response, Box.  I missed it on my initial read and had the same question as Spark.  I want the Thunderbolt as it is one of only 2 tanks that I have an interest in purchasing.  I have the Bromwell already and have little interest in the other 3.

Sparkster69 #5 Posted May 08 2018 - 15:59

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3534 battles
  • 44
  • Member since:
    03-03-2017
thx box

sharpetoo #6 Posted May 08 2018 - 16:12

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 27816 battles
  • 11
  • [TTP] TTP
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

There is a problem with the pricing. Both packages cost the same amount. I will wait until this is fixed.



DomoSapien #7 Posted May 08 2018 - 16:26

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 13120 battles
  • 175
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

View Postsharpetoo, on May 08 2018 - 09:12, said:

There is a problem with the pricing. Both packages cost the same amount. I will wait until this is fixed.

 

I'm happy to check on this for you, but my initial impression was that the pricing is intentionally the same. You have the option of getting a bundle with 30 days premium and 2000 Gold, or 50 1-hour 200% Crew XP Boosters.

I believe the two bundles have the same value, you're just choosing which goods you'd prefer them to be bundled with.



sharpetoo #8 Posted May 08 2018 - 16:44

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 27816 battles
  • 11
  • [TTP] TTP
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostDomoSapien, on May 08 2018 - 16:26, said:

 

I'm happy to check on this for you, but my initial impression was that the pricing is intentionally the same. You have the option of getting a bundle with 30 days premium and 2000 Gold, or 50 1-hour 200% Crew XP Boosters.

I believe the two bundles have the same value, you're just choosing which goods you'd prefer them to be bundled with.

 

That explains it. I didn't check the XP boosters.

Sgt_Skalisky #9 Posted May 08 2018 - 18:40

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13702 battles
  • 134
  • Member since:
    12-21-2014
When this first came out I rejected it as being ridiculously expensive. Who on earth would pay that much for pixel tanks. Nearly three years later I have them all (except Rudy) including T bolt and probably paid twice as much buying them individually. Cromwell B is still one of my favorite tanks in the game.   

TheyCallMeJiggles #10 Posted May 08 2018 - 20:30

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14971 battles
  • 77
  • [FH_PB] FH_PB
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013
how do we buy them separate/individually? i didn't see any special links or anything in the premium shop for it

RC_1140 #11 Posted May 08 2018 - 20:39

    Captain

  • Players
  • 56267 battles
  • 1,603
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013
It says they have "special customization". Is this the normal stuff they always had or something new?

DomoSapien #12 Posted May 08 2018 - 21:23

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 13120 battles
  • 175
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

View PostDerpyPoptarts, on May 08 2018 - 13:30, said:

how do we buy them separate/individually? i didn't see any special links or anything in the premium shop for it


Coming soon!
 

View PostSgt_Skalisky, on May 08 2018 - 11:40, said:

When this first came out I rejected it as being ridiculously expensive. Who on earth would pay that much for pixel tanks. Nearly three years later I have them all (except Rudy) including T bolt and probably paid twice as much buying them individually. Cromwell B is still one of my favorite tanks in the game.   

I bought the Rudy first, because it's Polish and my family is from Poland. Now I have them all, and probably would have benefited from buying them all together in the first place as well :)

View PostRC_1140, on May 08 2018 - 13:39, said:

It says they have "special customization". Is this the normal stuff they always had or something new?

That's just a fancy way of saying "the custom decals on all of them that they originally came with". But colorful banners look cool ;) 



GetHappy #13 Posted May 08 2018 - 22:35

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 3262 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    02-14-2018
Can you get a discount if you already own one or more of these tanks?

TheyCallMeJiggles #14 Posted May 08 2018 - 22:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14971 battles
  • 77
  • [FH_PB] FH_PB
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostGetHappy, on May 08 2018 - 16:35, said:

Can you get a discount if you already own one or more of these tanks?

 

well you can't have two of the (exact) same tank,so you'd likely just receive it's value in gold...or silver...i think they changed it a while back 

Herpnasty #15 Posted May 09 2018 - 00:15

    Private

  • Players
  • 15607 battles
  • 1
  • [_TSR_] _TSR_
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013
Does anyone know if they will give us gold or give us silver for the tanks we already have?

Commodore_Krunk #16 Posted May 09 2018 - 00:28

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12943 battles
  • 488
  • [-FG-] -FG-
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

View PostSparkster69, on May 08 2018 - 06:31, said:

Why no individual tank sale ? 

 

I agree.  I was hoping for individual tank sales :amazed:

 

C_K



TheyCallMeJiggles #17 Posted May 09 2018 - 00:53

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14971 battles
  • 77
  • [FH_PB] FH_PB
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostCommodore_Krunk, on May 08 2018 - 18:28, said:

 

I agree.  I was hoping for individual tank sales :amazed:

 

C_K

read above,DomoSapien already answered that :P well sorta...


Edited by DerpyPoptarts, May 09 2018 - 00:54.


RC_1140 #18 Posted May 09 2018 - 03:15

    Captain

  • Players
  • 56267 battles
  • 1,603
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013
Hey Domo (or another WG staff member) do you know if we get gold for the tanks we have already? I would get this if I get gold.

Snaike #19 Posted May 09 2018 - 09:35

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12715 battles
  • 244
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
  • Member since:
    10-06-2012

View PostRC_1140, on May 08 2018 - 19:15, said:

Hey Domo (or another WG staff member) do you know if we get gold for the tanks we have already? I would get this if I get gold.

 

you will receive the gold equivalent if you already have the tank.

DomoSapien #20 Posted May 09 2018 - 16:40

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 13120 battles
  • 175
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

Hey folks, got an update for ya! The article has been revised to reflect the following information:

If you are looking to pick up one of the individual tank bundles, there will be a new one posted on the Premium Shop every Thursday this week starting Tomorrow, 5/10.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users