Jump to content


Berlin's Five: Staff Breakdown!

Berlins Five cromwell b isu-122s thunderbolt is-2 rudy

30 replies to this topic

WolfAttack_1 #21 Posted May 13 2018 - 23:10

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 45227 battles
  • 459
  • [-RS-] -RS-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015
Perhaps one thing that was not mentioned by the OP is that the initial crew skill is "free", meaning the second skill grinds like the 1st, etc.

TheGipper22 #22 Posted May 20 2018 - 02:06

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 25963 battles
  • 1,011
  • Member since:
    10-21-2010

View Postbravo9er, on May 09 2018 - 09:14, said:

I'm fairly certain the dog bark sixth sense sound was a unique feature to the Rudy when it was first released.  In fact, it preceded the standard sixth sense sound.  It was the only tank that made sound when the sixth sense went off.  The dog bark went away when the sixth sense sound was added to the game to all tanks, at which point the sound was nerfed to the same sound as all other tanks.

 

 

?  All tanks have sixth sense now ?

 

So my crews I keep training 6 th sense on have a wasted crew skill ?



TheseViolentDelights #23 Posted May 20 2018 - 07:35

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14895 battles
  • 726
  • Member since:
    12-12-2017

I think he's saying that all tanks now have a sound that plays when 6th Sense is activated, while it used to be a visual cue only except for Rudy (which had a dog bark).

 

 

Since the dog never leaves the tank, he should have 6th Sense himself and still bark.



sleeper_agent #24 Posted May 22 2018 - 22:17

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 30008 battles
  • 2,720
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013

I am absolutely loving the IS-2.

 

Its a real snarky bully!



Discogodfather #25 Posted May 23 2018 - 13:31

    Private

  • Players
  • 5681 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View Postbravo9er, on May 09 2018 - 17:14, said:

I'm fairly certain the dog bark sixth sense sound was a unique feature to the Rudy when it was first released.  In fact, it preceded the standard sixth sense sound.  It was the only tank that made sound when the sixth sense went off.  The dog bark went away when the sixth sense sound was added to the game to all tanks, at which point the sound was nerfed to the same sound as all other tanks.

 

The dog also barks when you destroy an enemy tank.

 

Edited to add: I just came back to the game after a nearly four year absence and bought the Berlin 5 pack. The IS-2 and the Rudy are an absolute blast to play. 


Edited by Discogodfather, May 23 2018 - 13:32.


jimsocks #26 Posted May 23 2018 - 20:51

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 9786 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    02-26-2018
I mainly play mid tier. 5 tanks I don't have with bia crews and 30 day premium. I bit. Although I have the non-rudy premium already. 

LilC74437 #27 Posted May 28 2019 - 08:50

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    02-09-2019
My favorite tank is the Chinese tier 7 medium T-34-1 so far. (Although I'm now loving the tiger 1 mobility and reload speed) it is nice in speed and damage, and reminds me of a IS in minutare state lol. And as long as you hide its hull behind something the silhouette of the turrent and the small hatch makes him almost unstoppable. Can get tricky against the higher tier with pentraition but if you start studying the tanks that you not able to penatrate and find its weak spots you can make anyone regret going up against the little guy =}. It reminds me of me alot, he he.

Edited by LilC74437, May 28 2019 - 08:52.


Bored2019 #28 Posted Jun 20 2019 - 12:10

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 5279 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    02-16-2019

I bought the bundle in May 2019 and WOULD NOT do it again.

They're just not fun to play. The heavies are just bullet magnets and so slow you roll about 50 meters and EVERYBODY on the map fires at you

I'm still bottom tier on matches, being nothing but a chew toy for tier 8.

And many players are unbelievably rude...your team expects you to do amazing things for them.

Morons actually tell me I should scout in a Tiger 131 or an ISU-122. I had one guy try a team kill because I wouldn't scout.

I love my leafblower and do fine with the research Shermans



GeorgePreddy #29 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 15:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,547
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostTheGipper22, on May 19 2018 - 22:06, said:

 

 

?  All tanks have sixth sense now ?

 

So my crews I keep training 6 th sense on have a wasted crew skill ?

 

When he wrote "standard", the way he meant it is "default".

 

 

 

 

 

 



GeorgePreddy #30 Posted Jul 23 2019 - 15:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,547
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostBored2019, on Jun 20 2019 - 08:10, said:

I bought the bundle in May 2019 and WOULD NOT do it again.

They're just not fun to play. The heavies are just bullet magnets and so slow you roll about 50 meters and EVERYBODY on the map fires at you

I'm still bottom tier on matches, being nothing but a chew toy for tier 8.

And many players are unbelievably rude...your team expects you to do amazing things for them.

Morons actually tell me I should scout in a Tiger 131 or an ISU-122. I had one guy try a team kill because I wouldn't scout.

I love my leafblower and do fine with the research Shermans

 

Just because you are unable to make these tanks work, that in itself does not make them bad tanks... in fact they are all at least decent tanks and most are demonstrably better than your "research Shermans", a couple of them are VERY good.

 

The fact that you "love" your little arty speaks volumes about why you maybe aren't doing well in real tanks.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Wolf_Jaeger_ #31 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 04:31

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3290 battles
  • 26
  • [VPR1] VPR1
  • Member since:
    08-04-2015
why there's no Sturmtiger ingame.



Reply to this topic



  
For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users