KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: The Mk. 5/1 RAAC on Sale!

RAAC New Tank Tank Sale Steve Irwin RIP Crocodile Hunter Dundee

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Yao_Wang #21 Posted May 11 2018 - 23:27

Captain

• -Players-
  • 13055 battles

View PostYao_Wang, on May 11 2018 - 06:54, said:

oh yaya a tank we don't need come on now give the Chinese some premium tank love I know for a fact there are 3 more premium tanks you can sell tier 8 Type 59G, tier 10 121B, tier 10 113BO

P.s why do you make your post so long when it's unneeded?

View PostKRZYB00P, on May 11 2018 - 08:31, said:

@Yao Wang 

At this point it is obvious that we are not selling the Chinese Tanks that you want out of spite :P.

P.S.Why you got to Boop on my fun? Enjoy my tortured artist rants and let me take you on a journey. 

well you guys are just shooting youself in the foot cause I'm sure there are many players like me that would love to own every tank in a country set including the premiums

Ps cause it fun to lightly poke fun at mods:P:trollface:

gtvapsamtik122 #22 Posted May 11 2018 - 23:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18450 battles
  • [PEPES] PEPES

View PostiDestroya, on May 11 2018 - 16:22, said:

Question - does it have the same HESH shell as standard?

It's standard rounds are AP with shell velocity of 1020 m/s unlike P Victoria with APCR as standard rounds with velocity of 1300 m/s. P Vic is slight better sniper for fast moving targets.

Edited by gtvapsamtik122, May 11 2018 - 23:59.

iDestroya #23 Posted May 12 2018 - 00:18

Captain

• Players
  • 52917 battles
  • [LMAO] LMAO

View Postgtvapsamtik122, on May 11 2018 - 17:57, said:

It's standard rounds are AP with shell velocity of 1020 m/s unlike P Victoria with APCR as standard rounds with velocity of 1300 m/s. P Vic is slight better sniper for fast moving targets.

Now THAT is interesting. I'd like to see shell speed as a stat in comparison somewhere.

24cups #24 Posted May 12 2018 - 00:19

Major

• Players
  • 23099 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Couldn't resist. Wallet warriors arise !

devilman275 #25 Posted May 12 2018 - 01:11

Private

• Players
  • 10737 battles
now, will you actually buff the fv4202, it actually cant compete with a mk5/1 in anyway shape or form

if you are not going to buff the armor of the fv, buff the dpm at least

gtvapsamtik122 #26 Posted May 12 2018 - 02:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18450 battles
  • [PEPES] PEPES

View Postdevilman275, on May 11 2018 - 18:11, said:

now, will you actually buff the fv4202, it actually cant compete with a mk5/1 in anyway shape or form

if you are not going to buff the armor of the fv, buff the dpm at least

There is Zero reason to buff it since it enjoys some major advantages over P. Victoria and Centurion 5/1. All three vehicles are well balanced each with its own pro and cons as stated earlier.

Avalon304 #27 Posted May 12 2018 - 08:21

Major

• Players
  • 19940 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostKRZYB00P, on May 11 2018 - 07:44, said:

Allo there mates!

Jumping out of the calm still waters to grip a Hellcat by the throat, introducing it to the most horrific death from both teeth and drowning. Coupled with the fun fact that if you somehow make it out of the water this Aussie Death machine has no problem following you on land to make a Hellcat regret poking its head out into the open. 

Clearly I am a fan of Crocodiles and recommend sliding into the custom Crocodile skin seats to take into Front Line for a great time. Bundles with the least amount of extras come with all the equipment you need to no scope, and flank with a deadly accuracy. Kinda like fishing with dynamite. Get ready to block the haters with this deadly import. 

More info on this can be found HERE

I made it look better:

I love me some Centurions. We just need a Centurion Mk. 5/2 as a tier 8 premium and things wil be set. The more Centurions in this game the better. (Seriosuly, we could have Swedish ones even Strv 101, and 102)..

View Postgtvapsamtik122, on May 11 2018 - 18:00, said:

There is Zero reason to buff it since it enjoys some major advantages over P. Victoria and Centurion 5/1. All three vehicles are well balanced each with its own pro and cons as stated earlier.

The 4202 has no relevant advantages over any of the tier 8 Centurions. Its terrain resists are great, but they hardly matter. The 4202 does have a huge issue though, its DPM is awful, especially for a gun with such garbage handling. Youve never even played the 4202, so.... I dont think youre qualified to speak on what advantages it has and how meaningful they are.

Pythonau #28 Posted May 12 2018 - 10:38

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 16041 battles
Is Wargaming going to release any articles on making this or any info on how they did it? it actually looks legit like you've scanned one from the Australian War Memorial and i'd love to hear the story behind it if that's possible.

Edited by Pythonau, May 12 2018 - 10:38.

gtvapsamtik122 #29 Posted May 12 2018 - 17:31

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18450 battles
  • [PEPES] PEPES

View PostAvalon304, on May 12 2018 - 01:21, said:

I made it look better:

I love me some Centurions. We just need a Centurion Mk. 5/2 as a tier 8 premium and things wil be set. The more Centurions in this game the better. (Seriosuly, we could have Swedish ones even Strv 101, and 102)..

The 4202 has no relevant advantages over any of the tier 8 Centurions. Its terrain resists are great, but they hardly matter. The 4202 does have a huge issue though, its DPM is awful, especially for a gun with such garbage handling. Youve never even played the 4202, so.... I dont think youre qualified to speak on what advantages it has and how meaningful they are.

That is total incorrect information, FV4202 has far better terrain resistance. You are comparing 0.30 vs 0.96 that is over 2 1/2 better then other 5/1/V.P. Lets not forget the fact FV202 has much better profile then other two which is a major advantage for a medium tank!. FV4202 has over 2 degree better gun elevation which makes a difference when you are trying to aim for targets above you. In certain situations even a degree makes a huge difference.

While on the other hand 5/1 could use buff to its shell velocity. If you read above post, each one has its own pro and cons and unique play style. You are obviously suggesting that these vehicles should have similar stats!. You need to see it from developers point of views and not make all vehicles so similar. You should be thankful we have a new variant to enjoy instead of criticizing on forums.

To sum up the advantages for you since you seems to be spreading false information on forums. :popcorn:

FV4202 enjoys

Much better terrain resistance

Much better traverse speed

Over 2 degree better gun elevation

Much better profile.

Enjoy your game.

Edited by gtvapsamtik122, May 12 2018 - 18:08.

Avalon304 #30 Posted May 12 2018 - 18:47

Major

• Players
  • 19940 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View Postgtvapsamtik122, on May 12 2018 - 09:31, said:

To sum up the advantages for you since you seems to be spreading false information on forums. :popcorn:

FV4202 enjoys

Much better terrain resistance

Much better traverse speed

Over 2 degree better gun elevation

Much better profile.

Enjoy your game.

Like I said... the FV4202 has no relevant advantages compared to the Mk. 5/1, Primo Victoria or Mk. 1.

Nothing you’ve listed is particularly important;

the terrain resists are are nice but aren’t actually that relevant.

the traverse speeds are not that much better.

the gun elevation doesn’t actually matter.

the tanks have the same basic profile and the Centurions actually have lower profile turrets with better overall armor protection.

Again you’ve never played the tank, you are not qualified to speak about it.

gtvapsamtik122 #31 Posted May 12 2018 - 18:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18450 battles
  • [PEPES] PEPES

View PostAvalon304, on May 12 2018 - 11:47, said:

Like I said... the FV4202 has no relevant advantages compared to the Mk. 5/1, Primo Victoria or Mk. 1.

Nothing you’ve listed is particularly important;

the terrain resists are are nice but aren’t actually that relevant.

the traverse speeds are not that much better.

the gun elevation doesn’t actually matter.

the tanks have the same basic profile and the Centurions actually have lower profile turrets with better overall armor protection.

Again you’ve never played the tank, you are not qualified to speak about it.

I think you sir are playing a game other then WOT. Unlike as you mentioned stats do not matter do you. But most of us care about stats. Just accept the fact it is a different variant of Centurion. I noticed you have been trolling other posts as well with false information, it leaves a bad impression for newcomers. To answer your question, there is  reason we have PTS.

RC_1140 #32 Posted May 12 2018 - 21:58

Major

• Players
  • 59447 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View Postgtvapsamtik122, on May 12 2018 - 09:56, said:

I think you sir are playing a game other then WOT. Unlike as you mentioned stats do not matter do you. But most of us care about stats. Just accept the fact it is a different variant of Centurion. I noticed you have been trolling other posts as well with false information, it leaves a bad impression for newcomers. To answer your question, there is  reason we have PTS.

https://tanks.gg/compare/centurion-51?t=fv4202-p

One of these looks better than the other.

Avalon304 #33 Posted May 13 2018 - 02:03

Major

• Players
  • 19940 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View Postgtvapsamtik122, on May 12 2018 - 10:56, said:

My dude... I own the tank. Ive played the tank. I am far from trolling. The tank in question, the FV4202, does have statistically better terrain resists and gun elevation, but in real world scenarios, none of those advantages matter all that much. Unless youre taking your FV4202 in to areas of soft terrain (like Lakeville's valley) you arent going to notice the enhanced terrain resists in a normal match , because the maps are too small for it to matter. Gun elevation is such a irrelevant stat that its not worth talking about. I too care about stats, but Im also aware enough to realize that not all stats matter as much as most people think they do. Because stats dont ever tell the whole story.

Given identical conditions, between an FV4202 and a tier 8 Centurion of any model any given player will be better off in a Centurion than they will be in an FV4202.

And just to head you off at the pass before you go on and on about the terrain resists again lets take a look at this link, since you think paper stats are the end all be all:

https://tanks.gg/com...on-51~pvictoria

Theres the FV4202 compared against the 3 tier 8 Centurions. Straight away wer can notice one thing its DPM is straight up worse than the Centurion's DPM, and the DPM of the Centurions isnt exactly that good either. You can then scroll down and see that the Mk. 5/1 has bettering soft gun handling values (thought eh changes are so minescule that they arent worth mentioning, but it is statistically better) and we can see that the FV4202 has a whole 2 degrees of gun elevation, which like the 5/1s soft handling values is not even worth talking about.

Then we get down to mobility and we see that the FV4202's HP/ton is the worst of the 4 tanks shown. Because of this the benefit of having such good terrain resists (better effective HP/ton) is mostly negated, and the tank only reaches its top speed about half a second quicker than any of the Centurions.

Then we get down to the track traverse values... and something odd happens, because despite the 4202's higher nominal track traverse rate the way effective tank traverse rates are calculated means the Centurion Mk. 1 winds up with better effective traverse values on all terrain types. And the FV4202 only has about 4 degrees/sec better traverse than either the Primo Victoria or Mk. 5/1 and is worse (though only marginally) than those two on medium terrain (the majority of terrain in the game) and soft terrain.

And then we move on to the armor and the over all protection schemes for the Centurions are just plain better than the FV4202s. What the FV does have is the trolly upper front plate, but relying on that is silly. Other wise the Centurion turret is more armored and also smaller profile with no real weakpoints unlike the giant forhead of the FV4202, which can easily be penned by its own gun).

And the FV4202 has 10 meters less view range (which is the difference between requiring food and not requiring food to get past 445m view range).

So on paper, some of the stats of the FV4202 look way better than the Centurions, but in practice, they doesnt actually affect the tank as much as you think they do. The FV4202 is garbage compared to any one of the 3 tier 8 Centurions.

You are not qualified to speak about this tank. Youre few jaunts on the test server do not qualify you to speak about its stats

Edited by Avalon304, May 13 2018 - 07:26.

__WarChild__ #34 Posted May 15 2018 - 16:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 21981 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostKRZYB00P, on May 11 2018 - 13:54, said:

Sadly no. 

Wargaming doesn't tell me what tanks are on the "Truck" before I receive them, so I am surprised as our players when one is announced for sale. 

I want to THANK YOU for responding to my inquiry.  I can't be certain but I think that might be the first direct response that I've ever received from Wargaming. (ex. Is Tank Rewards coming back? Response: silence. - not that I'm asking you to address that, I know it's not your area).

A word of work advice for you KRZY: Right NOW would be a great time for your employer to start pumping out a new Tier 8 Premium Tank every week while FL is in play.  Nothing better than trying out a new Premium Tank in a mode that doesn't affect stats and lets you see how it will perform against other Tier 8's.  Seriously, if it's not on the drawing board already, this is a HUGE money making opportunity.

[Disney wasn't prepared for the success of Frozen and therefore didn't have enough merchandise in stores. They missed out on hundreds of millions of dollars because they didn't pump out enough Anna and Elsa dolls in time. Since pixels are easier to "produce" - I'd start selling NEW Tier 8 premiums if it were me.  Just saying]

Dragon_Witch #35 Posted May 16 2018 - 23:51

Major

• Players
  • 12068 battles

Question:  Could we please get some missions for the RAAC Centurion to get some Australian decals and inscriptions to put on it?  Personally, I want a Platypus to put on mine.

TheBlackWind #36 Posted May 17 2018 - 09:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14776 battles

View Post__WarChild__, on May 15 2018 - 16:40, said:

I want to THANK YOU for responding to my inquiry.  I can't be certain but I think that might be the first direct response that I've ever received from Wargaming. (ex. Is Tank Rewards coming back? Response: silence. - not that I'm asking you to address that, I know it's not your area).

A word of work advice for you KRZY: Right NOW would be a great time for your employer to start pumping out a new Tier 8 Premium Tank every week while FL is in play.  Nothing better than trying out a new Premium Tank in a mode that doesn't affect stats and lets you see how it will perform against other Tier 8's.  Seriously, if it's not on the drawing board already, this is a HUGE money making opportunity.

[Disney wasn't prepared for the success of Frozen and therefore didn't have enough merchandise in stores. They missed out on hundreds of millions of dollars because they didn't pump out enough Anna and Elsa dolls in time. Since pixels are easier to "produce" - I'd start selling NEW Tier 8 premiums if it were me.  Just saying]

There's actually several I'd like now. What's preventing me from spending the money? Frontline is temporary....? Seems like they put a heck of a lot of effort into it to end it after a month. But I'm not going to buy a tier 8 tank "just to try out" when I probably won't use it much in randoms. If they made Frontline permanent, I'd be throwing my money. 

Warhorse83 #37 Posted May 22 2018 - 20:04

Private

• -Players-
  • 19 battles
once again a temprary premium sale..when the [edited]is war gaming gonna take thier lips off those russian [edited]and make the premium evenworth looking at let alone by a bunch of [edited] up pixels..pos super pershing, t34, fv4202 all teir ten and tier 9 cannon fodder..[edited]you wargaming

wrenchn #38 Posted May 29 2018 - 18:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 56613 battles
More BS to waste OUR time, OUR money and silver to obtain a tank that they NERF the hell out of it later. I REFUSE to work to ....or up the tree line for any Tier VIII anymore and ABOVE!

Bavor #39 Posted May 30 2018 - 06:26

Major

• Players
  • 31314 battles

View PostYao_Wang, on May 11 2018 - 09:54, said:

oh yaya a tank we don't need come on now give the Chinese some premium tank love I know for a fact there are 3 more premium tanks you can sell tier 8 Type 59G, tier 10 121B, tier 10 113BO

P.s why do you make your post so long when it's unneeded?

Don't expect Wargaming NA to sell the 121B.  Its a clan wars reward tank.  The 113BO is a regular 113 with a different colored skin.  I really wouldn't want to see Wargaming let any n00b with enough cash buy their way into tier 10 that easily.

The Type59G would be nice with the credit buff it has on the Chinese server.  I can see it costing $200+ though because of the credit earning buff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users