frontline

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MUMBLESRUMBLES #1 Posted May 12 2018 - 18:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43438 battles
  • [TAC-E] TAC-E
I can't seem to find anything on this, what buttons do i push to get airstrike and smoke to work.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #2 Posted May 12 2018 - 18:42

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20213 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostMUMBLESRUMBLES, on May 12 2018 - 17:35, said:

I can't seem to find anything on this, what buttons do i push to get airstrike and smoke to work.

Do you have them equipped on the tank from the garage?  There's a box all the way to the right of the consumables.  I think you get one choice for mediums and heavies, 2 for tank destroyers, and you can have 3 different ones equipped for light tanks.  When in the game, it will show up on the bottom like a consumable and has a timer when it can be used again.

xrays_ #3 Posted May 12 2018 - 19:03

Major

• Players
  • 46339 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

You have to equip each tank with the resources you wish to use in battle when that tank is deployed, and this has to be done before you join a platoon. Unfortunately, there are so many bugs with regards to managing these resources, it can be confusing, but start by building the resources using the management tool (clicking on your ranking emblem in the Frontline garage space), then click through your appropriate Tier VIII tanks to manage them individually. As mentioned, beside where you manage shells and equipment, there will be one, two or three new slots (one for HT/MT, two for TD, and three for LT and SPG) that allow you to assign the variety of resources (i.e. artillery strike, inspire, smoke, etc.). Since these slots are assignable for each tank (not just class), it is advised that you manage them based on your play style expectations - if you prefer spotting assist in some tanks, load up the recon plane, whereas another tank you might prefer to have the artillery strike.

Personally, I find the artillery strike to be the most useful in most situations, but playing artillery allows me to have three and use them all according to the needs of the battle.

x.

BlackFive #4 Posted May 12 2018 - 20:20

Major

• Players
  • 27869 battles

View PostMUMBLESRUMBLES, on May 12 2018 - 18:35, said:

http://forum.worldof...how-do-you-win/

CNTRL to bring up the cursor, click on the icon - then in arty view find target and click again 

cheapbooks #5 Posted May 18 2018 - 13:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35516 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS
you press either 7, 8, or 9. they are like 4, 5, 6 consumables. if you do not see a 7, 8, or 9 at the bottom of your screen, then you have not configured any combat reserves.

Also tagged with frontline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users