Jump to content


What are Your Favorite Giveaways? Nearing 1000 Followers and Want to Celebrate...

giveaway gold premium time tanks

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OminousFyxen #1 Posted May 13 2018 - 04:58

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12702 battles
  • 101
  • [BABNS] BABNS
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

Hi Tankers! I have been very lucky to have a great growing community on Twitch and I want to celebrate when I reach 1,000 followers... what kinds of WOT-related prizes and giveaways do you all like the most?

 

Premium Time?

Gold Packages?

Tank Packages?

 

????

 

Cheers!

 

OminousFyxen



ItzRocket #2 Posted May 13 2018 - 05:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 43465 battles
  • 1,220
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

My favorite giveaway?

Followers I would like some followers lol I only have 76

 



Scorpiany #3 Posted May 13 2018 - 05:45

    Major

  • Game Knowledge Expert
  • 33263 battles
  • 12,227
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013
Just give the person the choice of prizing. Set a maximum pricing for their prize, and allow the player to pick. If your number is $50, then the person could easily pick any Premium they want, or just get a bunch of Gold, or half a year of Premium time. That kind of choice makes the reward more relevant to the person winning it.

KeepYourselfSafe_xD #4 Posted May 13 2018 - 10:51

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6701 battles
  • 444
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017
Based on viewers during the giveaway? :thinking:

moon111 #5 Posted May 13 2018 - 14:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 30465 battles
  • 2,280
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013

People want to have 'something'.  Gold/premium, it's like having someone pay your electrical bill.  You're grateful, but it's easily forgettable.

Give away tanks.  It's a 'thing'.  No packages, etc.  Just the tank.  Honestly if you had a budget and had some left over, maybe then use 

it on gold or something... but give it to some faithful viewer.  It feels a little down when a faithfully viewer sees someone comes in just for a draw.

And win a big prize.  Let the existing community know they matter too!  

 



OminousFyxen #6 Posted May 13 2018 - 15:33

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12702 battles
  • 101
  • [BABNS] BABNS
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View Postmoon111, on May 13 2018 - 08:49, said:

People want to have 'something'.  Gold/premium, it's like having someone pay your electrical bill.  You're grateful, but it's easily forgettable.

Give away tanks.  It's a 'thing'.  No packages, etc.  Just the tank.  Honestly if you had a budget and had some left over, maybe then use 

it on gold or something... but give it to some faithful viewer.  It feels a little down when a faithfully viewer sees someone comes in just for a draw.

And win a big prize.  Let the existing community know they matter too!  

 

 

Thank you for the input and I agree- although attracting new folks is great, I definitely want to do something for the folks who have been putting up with my craziness and babbling for so long already. I definitely see what you are saying about tanks, it's an ongoing memory every time they see it and play it. It's funny because on my first big giveaway for when I reached 10,000 battles, it was one of my first and most loyal viewers who actually won the prize :) Rigged XD

OminousFyxen #7 Posted May 13 2018 - 15:38

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12702 battles
  • 101
  • [BABNS] BABNS
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostScorpiany, on May 12 2018 - 23:45, said:

Just give the person the choice of prizing. Set a maximum pricing for their prize, and allow the player to pick. If your number is $50, then the person could easily pick any Premium they want, or just get a bunch of Gold, or half a year of Premium time. That kind of choice makes the reward more relevant to the person winning it.

 

Thank you for the input and thank you for all of your great content btw! I've learned so much from your videos, specifically with the goating- and I've been so excited to get practicing on the new maps. I remember that moment when I first saw someone on top of a mountain in a match on Sacred Valley and I was like, how the heck did they get up there? Then I went googling, and your vids and Xaneleon's just opened up a whole new world. :)

OminousFyxen #8 Posted May 13 2018 - 15:39

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12702 battles
  • 101
  • [BABNS] BABNS
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostItzRocket, on May 12 2018 - 23:17, said:

My favorite giveaway?

Followers I would like some followers lol I only have 76

 

 

Followed! 77!

ItzRocket #9 Posted May 14 2018 - 00:58

    Captain

  • Players
  • 43465 battles
  • 1,220
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

View PostOminousFyxen, on May 13 2018 - 09:39, said:

 

Followed! 77!

 

Thanks every follow helps :)





Also tagged with giveaway, gold, premium time, tanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users