Office Dwight KRZY Tank sale 40k warhammer new skin

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

conscript900 #101 Posted May 16 2018 - 23:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 7258 battles
  • [A-R] A-R
I want to scream wheres my leeman russ, but of course, i cant afford even the 10 dollar price tag for the mordian skin (that should of been free in my oppnion) as for the other tank i feel it could be cheaper but it could be more expensive either way i likely wont get to enjoy the 40 K theme for Wot due to cost as much as i enjoy the theme. I know that after seeing the predator and vindicator for blitz i REALLY wanted those here in the PC. 

Bavor #102 Posted May 17 2018 - 00:03

Major

• Players
  • 30792 battles

View PostEmpressNero, on May 16 2018 - 17:24, said:

So, your definition of "fantasy tank" is a slightly redesigned Tiger II, and that's not allowed in-game.  But you're okay with doodles that a so-called "graduate student" made in the margins of his notebook in Poland.  Or most of the Chinese tree.  Or the Italian line past Tier 4.  Double standards much?

It if VERY FAR from a slightly redesigned Tiger II.  

The Tiger II doesn't have hull armor that can bounce most tier 8 tanks shots frontally.  The nameless does.

The Nameless can pen the Tiger II frontally almost anywhere with AP rounds.  The Tiger II has a hard time penning the Nameless in most spots forntally.

The Nameless has a higher DPM than the Tiger II.

The nameless has the same dispersion on tank traverse and turret traverse as the Tiger II and has BETTER dispersion on turret traverse than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a larger ammo capacity than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a higher top speed than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a higher reverse speed than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a much better power to weight than the Tiger II.  The Nameless's power to weight is more like a medium tank than most tier 8 heavy tanks.

The Nameless has a faster turret traverse than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has better armor everywhere when compared to the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a much lower fire chance than the Tiger II 10% vs 20%.

The nameless has much thicker armor than the Tiger II, yet weights much less than the Tiger II.  The Nameless has weight similar to a tier 5 heavy with tier 9 armor.  So it gets some fantasy world armor and near medium tank mobility.

You are calling the Nameless a "slightly redesigned Tiger II" when in reality it's more like an E75 or 45.02B with medium tank mobility at tier 8.  You are the one with crack smoking thinking that made up comic/cartoon tank with tier 9 armor is suitable for tier 8.

In reality, for the weight the Nameless has, its frontal hull armor should be in the 100-120mm range.  This makes sense considering that according to what I've been able to find by Googling it, the Nameless is based on a medium tank chassis, not a heavy tank chassis.  According to the Valkyria Wiki, its a medium Tank C chassis.

Dragon_Witch #103 Posted May 17 2018 - 00:25

Major

• Players
  • 11808 battles

View PostBavor, on May 16 2018 - 18:03, said:

It if VERY FAR from a slightly redesigned Tiger II.  

The Tiger II doesn't have hull armor that can bounce most tier 8 tanks shots frontally.  The nameless does.

The Nameless can pen the Tiger II frontally almost anywhere with AP rounds.  The Tiger II has a hard time penning the Nameless in most spots forntally.

The Nameless has a higher DPM than the Tiger II.

The nameless has the same dispersion on tank traverse and turret traverse as the Tiger II and has BETTER dispersion on turret traverse than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a larger ammo capacity than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a higher top speed than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a higher reverse speed than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a much better power to weight than the Tiger II.  The Nameless's power to weight is more like a medium tank than most tier 8 heavy tanks.

The Nameless has a faster turret traverse than the Tiger II.

The Nameless has better armor everywhere when compared to the Tiger II.

The Nameless has a much lower fire chance than the Tiger II 10% vs 20%.

The nameless has much thicker armor than the Tiger II, yet weights much less than the Tiger II.  The Nameless has weight similar to a tier 5 heavy with tier 9 armor.  So it gets some fantasy world armor and near medium tank mobility.

You are calling the Nameless a "slightly redesigned Tiger II" when in reality it's more like an E75 or 45.02B with medium tank mobility at tier 8.  You are the one with crack smoking thinking that made up comic/cartoon tank with tier 9 armor is suitable for tier 8.

In reality, for the weight the Nameless has, its frontal hull armor should be in the 100-120mm range.  This makes sense considering that according to what I've been able to find by Googling it, the Nameless is based on a medium tank chassis, not a heavy tank chassis.  According to the Valkyria Wiki, its a medium Tank C chassis.

You've described nothing but balance decisions made by Wargaming.  Want to know what Nameless' armor was in the game it came from?  Nothing.  There's no armor thickness specified.  All that's specified is length, width, height, horsepower, weight, and top speed.  Literally everything you complained about came from Wargaming's rather questionable balance department.

I was talking about the actual looks of the tank.  Look at it.  It's a slightly redesigned Tiger 2. 

Some things are a bit longer, some things a bit shorter, some  things are fatter, some things are skinnier, but it's obviously based on a King Tiger. 

Besides, who would want Nameless anyways?  The game it shows up in never was imported to the US.  What I want, personally, and what most people who want the VC tanks want, is the Edelweiss.

Well would you look at that?  It's another redesign of a King Tiger.  But evidently because it was designed by a company in Japan and not some guy at Wargaming doodling in his spare time, it's not "real" enough for World of Tanks.

NagatoroHayase #104 Posted May 17 2018 - 00:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 19073 battles

View PostDain_Ironfoot_, on May 17 2018 - 06:36, said:

Definitely stick to stuff like Warhammer 40k and steer clear of the Anime silliness.

>40k isn't more silly than any anime that exists

Have you actually played or read any 40k lore? Matt Ward has commited more crimes against decent story writing than any Japanese author has.

NagatoroHayase #105 Posted May 17 2018 - 00:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 19073 battles
Spoiler

This, people are so stuck on the fact it's from an anime they blindly ignore that it's basically a Tiger II with cosmetic changes. Also the QB has convinced the world that this thing is overpowered despite anyone with any knowledge of the game can look at its stat lines and see that it is not. And just proof of fact you have this:

This thing has a 47% winrate and is one of the worst tier 8 heavies in the game. It's average damage dealt and stopped are both on the bottom too (meaning the armor doesn't stop [edited]).  Anyone who uses the excuse that it's overpowered is delusional.

Edited by NagatoroHayase, May 17 2018 - 00:53.

DeathDealer627 #106 Posted May 17 2018 - 00:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16028 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
1, If you're a red player who is butt hurt about the skin, turn off non-historical camos. 2, Why is a tier 6 $33 for basically a skin? 3, Why does the KV2 skin cost money when the BDR is free? 3, Why do they have one extreme of $33 and one that's free when they're selling the skin for $9.99? Here's a tip Wargaming, choose a price then go with it.

Gen_Grant #107 Posted May 17 2018 - 01:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 36594 battles
  • [BURYU] BURYU

​One of the dumbest things Wots and WG have ever done. What kind of a survey while smoking crack did you think this would fly. ​Your base players will think you all at WG have fully lost your marbles or nuts....up a tree with a crack pipe smoking squirrel looking for them. I am so sad right now, I hope that one of the idiots at WG with some power looks at this and says "gee do you think we F$#@ed up"? 

Just 

Very Sad 

about your

​lack of Brains.:P

Camper_2000 #108 Posted May 17 2018 - 01:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 22091 battles

View PostEmpressNero, on May 16 2018 - 20:25, said:

Some things are a bit longer, some things a bit shorter, some  things are fatter, some things are skinnier, but it's obviously based on a King Tiger. 

Besides, who would want Nameless anyways?  The game it shows up in never was imported to the US.  What I want, personally, and what most people who want the VC tanks want, is the Edelweiss.

Well would you look at that?  It's another redesign of a King Tiger.  But evidently because it was designed by a company in Japan and not some guy at Wargaming doodling in his spare time, it's not "real" enough for World of Tanks.

It is not the same, KV2 and BDR are skins on actual tanks that I can turn off on settings, but VC, although they are similar to Tiger II, they have custom models, so they can't be turned off because it would end as ghost tanks.

If WG says that I won't face VC tanks on the game with the "non-historical skins" option, then i will allow them.

Edited by Camper_2000, May 17 2018 - 01:48.

Dragon_Witch #109 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:21

Major

• Players
  • 11808 battles

View PostCamper_2000, on May 16 2018 - 19:45, said:

It is not the same, KV2 and BDR are skins on actual tanks that I can turn off on settings, but VC, although they are similar to Tiger II, they have custom models, so they can't be turned off because it would end as ghost tanks.

If WG says that I won't face VC tanks on the game with the "non-historical skins" option, then i will allow them.

Oooh.  You'll "allow" them?  And who are you that you get to make such grand and sweeping decisions in the developers' stead?

Edited by EmpressNero, May 17 2018 - 02:22.

Camper_2000 #110 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 22091 battles
One of many WG customers that keeps the game alive don't want to see that type of skins.

Critya #111 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17188 battles
  • [STUMU] STUMU
please stop putting large caliber HE guns on heavy tanks :( seriously. Stop it. Why bother having armor anymore... 

ToothDecay #112 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:28

Major

• Players
  • 26398 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

Well, this has gotten stupid.

as long as it's cosmetic, and people pay for it, it keeps WG going, so great.

This is World of Tanks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     I'll pay to click on "games that don't have stupid / broken AF vehicles" on the other team.

I can turn these abominations OFF in settings, if I wish.  so that's ok, does NOT affect gameplay.

My thoughts.

Dragon_Witch #113 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:30

Major

• Players
  • 11808 battles

View PostCamper_2000, on May 16 2018 - 20:24, said:

One of many WG customers that keeps the game alive don't want to see that type of skins.

Interesting.  I'm one of many WG customers that keeps the game alive as well.  And I do want to see the Edelweiss be made available for sale for the NA server.  So what makes you so special that you can claim to "allow" things to happen on this server?  Are you a dev's alt account?  Or just some guy with an inflated ego?

Avalon304 #114 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:31

Major

• Players
  • 19147 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

WGNA! Gib Edelweiss please!

More cool fun tanks. Ignore all the boring folks who dont want them.

SkunkButt #115 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:33

Captain

• Players
  • 191 battles
Too g'dmn expensive by far.
GW overprices all of its crap, which is the *only* reason it has not disappeared like many other very good (vastly superior) games from that era.  I guess WG wants to take a page out of their book and bleed the players dry.  Having a premium KV-2 would be cool, but only if it was earning like a tier 8 at that insane price.

ToothDecay #116 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:33

Major

• Players
  • 26398 battles
  • [NARC] NARC
I also DO think this sets a bad Precedent, but I can't stop them.

Camper_2000 #117 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 22091 battles

View PostEmpressNero, on May 16 2018 - 22:30, said:

Interesting.  I'm one of many WG customers that keeps the game alive as well.  And I do want to see the Edelweiss be made available for sale for the NA server.  So what makes you so special that you can claim to "allow" things to happen on this server?  Are you a dev's alt account?  Or just some guy with an inflated ego?

Just a normal player in a WW2 based game (non fictional war). I don't want to see fictional tanks (that include patriot, liberte and all the other WG skins that must be included on the non-historical option).

WG needs to do what I said. Block them on my MM if that historical option is on. That way you and me will be happy.

Edited by Camper_2000, May 17 2018 - 02:56.

votato #118 Posted May 17 2018 - 03:30

Captain

• Players
  • 30377 battles
Da comrad, historicle gaem, comrad. Boff Stalin tankus, nerf tha rest.

Bavor #119 Posted May 17 2018 - 04:23

Major

• Players
  • 30792 battles

View PostNagatoroHayase, on May 16 2018 - 18:44, said:

Spoiler

This, people are so stuck on the fact it's from an anime they blindly ignore that it's basically a Tiger II with cosmetic changes. Also the QB has convinced the world that this thing is overpowered despite anyone with any knowledge of the game can look at its stat lines and see that it is not. And just proof of fact you have this:

This thing has a 47% winrate and is one of the worst tier 8 heavies in the game. It's average damage dealt and stopped are both on the bottom too (meaning the armor doesn't stop [edited]).  Anyone who uses the excuse that it's overpowered is delusional.

And if you look at the stats it says, "SMALL DATA SET" so that means there is not enough data to be statistically significant. A whole 3,300 battles in it uploaded ot VBaddict doesn't mean much.  You obviously never understood basic stastic if you think a data set that small is statistically significant.

Drphillgood #120 Posted May 17 2018 - 04:26

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 15673 battles
  • [101AB] 101AB
Seriously. More expensive than any other T6 and T7 premiums and some T8 Premiums? FFS WG I'm calling BS on another cash grab. Drop this down to $20 and you got my money, other than that you can blow it out your gun port.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users