Jump to content


CTRL+C...CTRL+V epidemic


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Connor_344 #1 Posted May 16 2018 - 17:52

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 18208 battles
  • 187
  • Member since:
    01-18-2016

With regard to a few premium tanks that are the same, the same statistics, all the same, but different skin. Would not it be better if WG made skins for the tanks that when they are bought become premiums? For example, if I want my E50 to be premium, I go to the store, buy a skin? Is not it better than having 5 tanks with different skins? I do not think anyone has problems with this, because they would not be OP or better than the originals, they would be the same, but better by making credits. What do you think?



Hurk #2 Posted May 16 2018 - 18:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 52919 battles
  • 17,373
  • [KGR] KGR
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

having copies of a tank means more 2x dailies to use for crew training. 

what they really need to do is prevent training crews to premium tanks. 


Edited by Hurk, May 16 2018 - 18:02.


Connor_344 #3 Posted May 16 2018 - 18:17

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 18208 battles
  • 187
  • Member since:
    01-18-2016

View PostHurk, on May 16 2018 - 14:02, said:

having copies of a tank means more 2x dailies to use for crew training. 

what they really need to do is prevent training crews to premium tanks. 

 

personally I do not see any benefit to train the crew, but that's me, because if you have a very bad game and your team wins, it's a waste of experience X2



heavymetal1967 #4 Posted May 16 2018 - 18:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 66572 battles
  • 17,977
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostHurk, on May 16 2018 - 12:02, said:

having copies of a tank means more 2x dailies to use for crew training. 

what they really need to do is prevent training crews to premium tanks. 

 

Agree plus one.  Except for new lines that have no other tanks in that class of course.

 

But I don't see it happening considering how often they bundle premium tanks (in established lines) with gold crews.



Gothraul #5 Posted May 16 2018 - 19:47

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 2061 battles
  • 4,890
  • Member since:
    11-17-2014
I would bother if I felt like spending the money, individually they are kinda pricey but together it all adds up fast because of all the premium tank spam lately. At this point most of us need new and better maps than several more premiums that will spend 90% of their time bottom tier while being spammed to death by higher tier gold spam.

SKurj #6 Posted May 16 2018 - 20:17

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 13512 battles
  • 1,288
  • Member since:
    09-05-2010

View PostHurk, on May 16 2018 - 12:02, said:

having copies of a tank means more 2x dailies to use for crew training. 

what they really need to do is prevent training crews to premium tanks. 

 

Whats the problem with using premium tanks to train crews?

cloudwalkr #7 Posted May 16 2018 - 20:22

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 54790 battles
  • 5,207
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View PostSKurj, on May 16 2018 - 20:17, said:

 

Whats the problem with using premium tanks to train crews?

 

read what he wrote a little more carefully.

Hurk #8 Posted May 17 2018 - 02:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 52919 battles
  • 17,373
  • [KGR] KGR
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View Postheavymetal1967, on May 16 2018 - 10:27, said:

Agree plus one.  Except for new lines that have no other tanks in that class of course.

But I don't see it happening considering how often they bundle premium tanks (in established lines) with gold crews.

for new lines, the crew could be trained for the appropriate class tech tree tank that you do not have elite. in the case of newly introduced lines of tanks, the crews could be trained to placeholder tanks, considering they usually know the tank line names before they introduce any tank at all, so even if they needed to make changes, they could

 

alternatively re-code the training system to be token based, and with every premium tank, also include 1 free retraining token per crew member. in this way, people could also "stock up" on crew retraining by pre-purchasing tokens. 

 

View PostSKurj, on May 16 2018 - 12:17, said:

Whats the problem with using premium tanks to train crews?

i said train to tanks, not train crews. meaning that premium tanks should never have their own crews. they should only have tech tree tank crews. that way people learn that premiums are FOR crew training and not intended simply to train their own crew faster. 

I have met many people with 10k+ battles that did not understand that concept properly and had dedicated crews in all their premium tanks.



heavymetal1967 #9 Posted May 17 2018 - 12:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 66572 battles
  • 17,977
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostHurk, on May 16 2018 - 20:31, said:

for new lines, the crew could be trained for the appropriate class tech tree tank that you do not have elite. in the case of newly introduced lines of tanks, the crews could be trained to placeholder tanks, considering they usually know the tank line names before they introduce any tank at all, so even if they needed to make changes, they could

 

alternatively re-code the training system to be token based, and with every premium tank, also include 1 free retraining token per crew member. in this way, people could also "stock up" on crew retraining by pre-purchasing tokens. 

 

 

Excellent points have another plus one.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users