That is Why Support Wargaming is soo much confusing !

Extravaganza Wargaming Support Intel Prize Event

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Kehox #1 Posted May 17 2018 - 13:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

Those who know about the Extravaganza Event... i have try to contact WG Support about the event they made ( because you dont make an event without knowing what the prize is ... it would be stupid(without being offencive directly agaisnt anyone......) it the reality... )

the funny part is when WG tell you to contact Intel to get more information... and Intel is like : .. hummm srry but we cant help you... you need to contact wargaming since THEY made the event... : ( '' Please re-contact Wargaming Support for more details about this contest, pricing and shipping charges. We think that redirecting you to our support is an error on their part. '' ) 

Soo Wargaming clearly with proof dont wanted to help me correctly and support that i have receive was awful or Intel is just wrong.... ???? ( mayby it a bad perception on my part but .....i dont get the answer on my asked question ... and it was not hard to understand Question 1/2/3/4... i hope... ) 

Here is the Wargaming Ticket that i asked my four (4) question... :

First Attemp :

Hi, i got few question about the : Intel Trophy LeaderBoard Event recently done. 
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/1-0-marathon-announcement/    ) 
https://wotonereward.com/en/  ) 11th place global

02 / 05 / 2018 ( DD/MM/YY ) 18:30 
i got my email to claim the prize : 
CONGRATULATIONS! 
Well done, tanker! You've won a prize on the INTEL TROPHY LEADERBOARD! Fill out a quick form so we can deliver your rewards!.........

i have done the '' Intel Trophy Form '' with my name, phone number,adress etc......

but never get any message back to confirm if all my info within 14 days ( wich i did inside of 24 hours after get the message ).. have been receive properly..

Question 1 ) have you receive correctly my personal information ? 
Question 2 ) will i get any phone call to pickup my prize ? 
Question 3 ) Do you know if i am going to be inform befor the prize will be deliver ? 
Question 4 ) is that possible to know exactly what is the CPU model ... on many forum i have search said : Intel I7 7700K ... some other said : Intel I7 8700.... ??? i would like to have some information about it because for sure i need '' alot '' of new piece for my old pc ( Motherboard , ram , video card , new case.... ) this information would be appreciate to know what im waiting to obtain to be able to buy to pieces.

thnx you to answer those question ...

First Answer :

Hello Kehox,

Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support!

We apologize for any confusion however we do not receive any of the player addresses nor the trophy form confirmations. If the form has been filled out, it would've been sent to Intel who will be the ones shipping the processors out. Unfortunately since we do not have any control over the shipping of these items, we cannot say when they will arrive.

Again, we apologize if we cannot be of greater assistance at this time, but nevertheless, we hope you have a good day.

Second Attemp :

with your answer given i really appreciate ...to know : '' we do not receive any of the player addresses nor the trophy form confirmations ''

but can you answer me one this one ?

*Question 4 ) is that possible to know exactly what is the Intel model ... on many forum i have search said : Intel I7 7700K ... some other said : Intel I7 8700.... ??? i would like to have some information about it because for sure i need '' alot '' of new piece for my old pc ( Motherboard , ram , video card , new case.... ) this information would be appreciate to know what im waiting to obtain to be able to buy to pieces.

since you made the event ..i assume that you know what/wich model of the prize is ?

Final Wargaming Answer :

CLOSED

Hey there Kehox,

Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support and for the continued love for the game. We appreciate your email! Let me help you with your Intel event reward.

Awesome! You are very much welcome. Thanks for getting back to us. I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue. 

With regards to your question about the Intel model of the processor reward, what we are sure of and what is on our website is it will be an Intel® Core™ i7 processor. Please do try contacting Intel for further details about the processor.

If you have any other concerns please click on the link below for our FAQs:

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/

Game on Commander!

---------------------------------------------
from here let think about what they said... : srry we dont know what you win on the event we made and we do have your adress it sended to Intel ... try to contact them to get more details* ( Final Answer by Wargaming in green color )..... i think it clear... sooo im like let contact intel to get more DETAILS* ( at this moment already i receive a bad support quality how should i rate this? 10(really good ) when in reality it like 2( really poor ) for the effort to answer back ) ....???

Let see What Intel said : 

Intel Attemp 1 : 
Our records indicate you contacted us about the following:
Date:5/14/2018
Subject: World of Thanks prize
Inquiry: Hi, i got few question about an event by Wargaming ( on the game : World Of Tanks )( https://worldoftanks.com/ )
The event : The Grand Extravaganza ( https://worldoftanks...n-announcement/ )

Intel® Trophy Leaderboard : Prizes: 2nd-251st Place: Intel® Core™ i7 processor *
https://wotonereward...m_campaign=news ( bottom right of the page show all ranking ) i am position 11th - Kehox

I have already fill the Claim Reward Form :
( https://wotonereward.../rewardform/en/ )
with my adress phone number, name , last name........

My question is : Where / How do i found my Tracking number about the product that i have win ????
My second question is : Is there any tax or shipping cost ??
My third question is : What is the prize ? .. wich CPU model is ? ( i need to know because i need for sure a new motherboard and few others pieces to fit with it.. )

Thnx

Intel Answer 1 : 

Hi 
Thank you for your interest in Intel.

Congratulations for your involvement during the championship, we have received your request about how to received your prize.

Also we would like to let you know that the reason you are contacting about is not supported by us.  Hence there is no information we can provide you with. 

We invite you to contact the championship organizer at:
https://na.wargaming...n/products/wot/ 
 Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please don't hesitate in reaching out again should you require additional assistance. 

Best regards,
Christian
Intel Customer Support

( from here i am like ok Wargaming fail to support my request... sended me to Intel and they cant handle it... soo i decide to give a second chance and try again :  )

Intel Attemp 2 :
-------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: 5/15/2018 3:28 PM
To: supportreplies@intel.com
Subject: RE: Intel Customer Support - Case #: 03405258 [ ]

(Wargaming answer that i have answer back to intel )...

CLOSED

Hey there Kehox,

Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support and for the continued love for the game. We appreciate your email! Let me help you with your Intel event reward.

Awesome! You are very much welcome. Thanks for getting back to us. I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue. 

With regards to your question about the Intel model of the processor reward, what we are sure of and what is on our website is it will be an Intel® Core™ i7 processor. Please do try contacting Intel for further details about the processor.

If you have any other concerns please click on the link below for our FAQs:

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/

Game on Commander!

This is the answer back from wargaming.... 

i would like to know what is the model of the Intel processor and if you have any more information regarding this.. because i have send ticket to wargaming and they said to contact intel... and now intel tell me to contact wargaming support...  is there any way to have more information about the event , the shipping process and if there any tax or shipping cost to pay ? ... 

Thnx

Intel Answer : 

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, 

We appreciate your clarification about the situation.

We are forwarding your message to the relevant party for assistance. This may cause a brief delay in our response, we will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. Please let us know if you have any additional requests. 

Best regards,
Christian
Intel Customer Support

Intel Answer : 
Dear Mr. C

Thank you to contact Intel Customer Service.

Although we would like to help you, we are not able to give you details about this contest since we are not the organizers of this contest. ( i assume it wargaming ..... ) 

Note that "i7" is just a product line and it is impossible to identify the processor you just won without the exact model (example i7-7700K).

Please re-contact Wargaming Support for more details about this contest, pricing and shipping charges. We think that redirecting you to our support is an error on their part. ( =.= frustration begin to get higher ) ... 

For more information about our products, visit ark.intel.com.
Before closing your file, do not hesitate to come back to us for any questions related to our products.
Regards,
Sebastien
Intel Customer Support

Wargaming Ticket :

https://imgur.com/L57LOzG

https://imgur.com/rsFrilj

https://imgur.com/aj6exAQ

https://imgur.com/StEppib

Intel Ticket :

https://imgur.com/oTlTdnv ( first attemp to contact intel about the Wargaming event/prize )

https://imgur.com/DE9wNTf ( first answer given by intel after contacting them ) 

https://imgur.com/xvMmjcw ( Intel send my request to the appropriate departement of support..) 

https://imgur.com/xPIzsJO ( French support answer back to tell me that is wargaming that have the answer about the prize ) 

Sooo to make a short resume : 

1) Wargaming make an event without knowing exactly what is the prize.

2) Wargaming support was terrible and doesnt deserve to be rating over 3/10 ( that mean poor )

3) Wargaming did not answer in the topic... since a long time and now it 32 page long.... that is a total disrespect when we see player asking question without answer...

''  http://forum.worldof...st__620#topmost '' .... 

4) Ill trust Intel answer wayyyyy more than Wargaming.. for many obvious reason... cough cough ..... 

I Wish From here :

1) Wargaming Employee to answer me here in public and Explain :

1.1) Why we cant know about the prize ( model or any information )

1.2 ) why the support FAIL to answer to simple question ( EXEMPLE : Question 1-2-3-4 without being able to give a proper answer )

1.3 ) Why Intel want me to contact you back... 

1.4 ) why with intel my question have been dealt and answer within the first 2 contact... and tell me that they cant do anything '' we are not the organizers of this contest.  '' ... 

this is open for discussion related to Grand Extravaganza , Wargaming Support , Intel ... Please anything non related to this please avoid posting.

Thank you to read this and im waiting answer.

Content Moderated by HeadlockMvnky

This is just a note to let you know that this post isn't in line with our forum policies.

Edited by Kehox, May 17 2018 - 15:45.

DieselDog79 #2 Posted May 17 2018 - 13:45

Captain

• Players
  • 31194 battles
Welcome to Copy and paste support 

Kehox #3 Posted May 17 2018 - 13:50

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles
(P.S let me know if my question is hard to understand because in reality i have a third grade english only .... i hate english ... but i do make an effort to do it properly and correctly .. but i am not stupid enough to not understand how bad they ( wg support ) are.... )  ( mayby i am wrong and i am looking for answer and didnt find it anywhere ... ) 

dexatrin82 #4 Posted May 17 2018 - 13:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19751 battles
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
I still wanna know why they DQ'd rocket and let Luser keep his place...

GeorgePreddy #5 Posted May 17 2018 - 14:19

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
Is the address you sent on your form in the USA ???

dominator_98 #6 Posted May 17 2018 - 14:19

Major

• -Players-
  • 19090 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View Postdexatrin82, on May 17 2018 - 06:56, said:

I still wanna know why they DQ'd rocket and let Luser keep his place...

The world may never know.

Kehox #7 Posted May 17 2018 - 14:21

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on May 17 2018 - 08:19, said:

Is the address you sent on your form in the USA ???

Canada,Québec

Vampiresbane #8 Posted May 17 2018 - 14:22

Captain

• Players
  • 25948 battles
  • [MEDIC] MEDIC

I don't think it's asking much for WG to know an ETA for when you might get sent the video card...or at the very least, know who to contact within Intel to get that same information.  

I also don't think it's unreasonable to assume that WG would know the specific video card that is the prize.  

Clearly, these things weren't figured out ahead of time when WG and Intel decided to run this contest.  Or if it was, that information wasn't passed through the ranks of CEO down to WG Support Staff.

Kehox #9 Posted May 17 2018 - 14:28

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

View PostVampiresbane, on May 17 2018 - 08:22, said:

I don't think it's asking much for WG to know an ETA for when you might get sent the CPU*...or at the very least, know who to contact within Intel to get that same information.  

I also don't think it's unreasonable to assume that WG would know the specific CPU* that is the prize.  

Clearly, these things weren't figured out ahead of time when WG and Intel decided to run this contest.  Or if it was, that information wasn't passed through the ranks of CEO down to WG Support Staff.

to get an ETA it not really possible... but around july 2018 it should be shipped... from what i have understand... but for the rest it wargaming fault wasting my time to write to there support and after be redirect to intel .. who redirect me to wargaming support...

Edited by Kehox, May 17 2018 - 14:29.

Nunya_000 #10 Posted May 17 2018 - 14:54

Major

• Players
  • 20974 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

Here is often what happens when you are dealing with two compartmentalized large companies:

You contacted WG support.  The support guy knows very little about the situation other than WG contracted with Intel to provide the rewards.  Once the winners are identified, it is Intel's responsibility to ship the rewards.  WG identified the winners and you send your shipping information to Intel.  The WG support person is in no position to check on the status as it is in Intel's hands.  The WG support person either does not know who has the ability to check with Intel, or is afraid to bother them with it.

You contact Intel support.  The support person probably does not even have a clue about the event and likely does not even know who to contact.  In order to pass the buck and resolve the ticket, they refer you back to WG, thinking that someone at WG must know who at Intel is handling the rewards.

Bottom line is you contacted two people that are clueless about the event.  Neither one really wants to go the extra distance to work to help you obtain a status....mainly because they are only interested in marking the ticket as "close" (referring you to someone else will close the ticket)....or do not know who to contact....or are so very low on the totem pole that they are scared to bother the "more important" people.  Even if they do bother the "more important" people, they will likely be told that the chip will be "shipped soon".

Kehox #11 Posted May 17 2018 - 15:02

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

View PostNunya_000, on May 17 2018 - 08:54, said:

Here is often what happens when you are dealing with two compartmentalized large companies:

You contacted WG support.  The support guy knows very little about the situation other than WG contracted with Intel to provide the rewards.  Once the winners are identified, it is Intel's responsibility to ship the rewards.  WG identified the winners and you send your shipping information to Intel.  The WG support person is in no position to check on the status as it is in Intel's hands.  The WG support person either does not know who has the ability to check with Intel, or is afraid to bother them with it.

You contact Intel support.  The support person probably does not even have a clue about the event and likely does not even know who to contact.  In order to pass the buck and resolve the ticket, they refer you back to WG, thinking that someone at WG must know who at Intel is handling the rewards.

Bottom line is you contacted two people that are clueless about the event.  Neither one really wants to go the extra distance to work to help you obtain a status....mainly because they are only interested in marking the ticket as "close" (referring you to someone else will close the ticket)....or do not know who to contact....or are so very low on the totem pole that they are scared to bother the "more important" people.  Even if they do bother the "more important" people, they will likely be told that the chip will be "shipped soon".

The good thing about Intel is :

i have write up in english at the start and they endup to answer me in my native language ( french ) and that is valuable... they took time and effort to answer properly... WG dont give a F about the customer of there game.

dexatrin82 #12 Posted May 17 2018 - 15:09

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19751 battles
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
#WeNeedFrenchSupport

Kehox #13 Posted May 17 2018 - 15:11

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

View Postdexatrin82, on May 17 2018 - 09:09, said:

#WeNeedFrenchSupport

#WeNeedFrenchSupport

totaly agree and support this !

Kehox #14 Posted May 17 2018 - 15:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

Content Moderated by HeadlockMvnky 

really.... ! =.= for what ? telling the true ? i didnt name and shame , insult anyone ? i blamed the whole system/compagny for there action... and got moderated lul..

Edited by Kehox, May 17 2018 - 15:39.

ItzRocket #15 Posted May 17 2018 - 15:36

Captain

• Players
  • 40720 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
The best thing that can be done at this point is to literally call Intel/Wargaming 

Kehox #16 Posted May 17 2018 - 15:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

View PostItzRocket, on May 17 2018 - 09:36, said:

The best thing that can be done at this point is to literally call Intel/Wargaming 

ill never do that... 1) i dont speak well enough english .. 2) ill for sure waste my own time...

Kehox #17 Posted May 17 2018 - 15:44

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

You have been Given a Warning ( BY WG Verbal warning ) 

Look .... if you want to do it in private... atleast send me a message dont do thing like that... i didnt break any rule !.... come here in peace and friendly talk.. instead of hidding yourself ! 

thnx

dexatrin82 #18 Posted May 17 2018 - 19:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19751 battles
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
Man anything to do with this Intel contest is causing WG to look bad. Maybe someone could come by and try and safe some face for their company....

Kehox #19 Posted May 18 2018 - 15:33

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12484 battles

View Postdexatrin82, on May 17 2018 - 13:50, said:

Man anything to do with this Intel contest is causing WG to look bad. Maybe someone could come by and try and safe some face for their company....

no one will answer here... my main goal was too make some noise and mayby make them realize at wich point it become stupid and disrespectful to us.. ( player and customer ) i dont know it like a new mode since the last 3 month for them to be more stupid is acceptable... and if i was wrong ....they would have already have answer me here... or in private because they know that they are doing this event wrong... + the support team was wrong and instead of come here and give some explaination that we want and ask... they are hidding and giving me warning and want the community to not talk and not give there opinion.... instead of focusing on forum rule ... and topic/topic answer they should start doing there job correctly... i have work in a customer service .. and when i see our support service... it terrible ! there no other word... they could do wayyyyy more better. it not my job to tell them how to do it... im here to tell them what is wrong... they didnt even take time to answer properly small on short question... 

ToothDecay #20 Posted May 23 2018 - 21:11

Major

• Players
  • 26203 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View PostKehox, on May 17 2018 - 09:44, said:

You have been Given a Warning ( BY WG Verbal warning ) 

Look .... if you want to do it in private... atleast send me a message dont do thing like that... i didnt break any rule !.... come here in peace and friendly talk.. instead of hidding yourself ! 

thnx

Dude YOU LIVE IN CANADA.

1.  said USA Residents

2.  I believe Canada does NOT allow prizes.

ANY CANUCKS WANNA VERIFY THIS ????????

Also tagged with Extravaganza, Wargaming Support, Intel, Prize, Event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users