Majorfront line bug game crash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

aTomikGoBliN #1 Posted May 18 2018 - 00:04

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Major frontline bug game crash. Then when reloaded back to the game stays on the loading map all the while I can here the game going on and all the interface sounds. This has occurred randomly mutiple times.

Griffon327327 #2 Posted May 23 2018 - 16:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 76385 battles

not a frontline issue happens in randoms as well

every battle today the game freezes in loading screen to battle and only way to fix is control alt delete end process on world of tanks and log back in you miss about 2 minutes of battle since 1.0 delayed loading

if this happened in frontline I imagine about 4 minutes to get back in game

this has to be a server issue on wargaming side as I have gone over everything on my end and its not on my end

Griffon327327 #3 Posted May 23 2018 - 16:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 76385 battles

issue is XVM related ran game 5 battles in vanilla mode no issues (no mods)

playing game in vanilla is un acceptable the game is horrible without the mods to refine it ..

downloaded newest version of mod pack and onlything updated in it was xvm so the issue is XVM related and the newest mod pack fixed the problem

run vanilla or update xvm is fix for this issue .. that is till next wagaming update that is ....

vivnel #4 Posted Yesterday, 02:56 AM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 25731 battles
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ

That happens when the game crashes when you are in tank selection mode.  You cant log back in.

Also, dont change your line.  You will crash less when the map doesn't have to reload. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users