Wargaming: here’s how you get more $$

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Augustus_Sohn #1 Posted May 18 2018 - 05:38

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 2700 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

i suggested this last fall if memory serves, and the KV-2 R sale, after the Berlin five sale only cements the idea for me. 

Seriously: sell BIA crews like you do with the female crews that are given as rewards. You will make money hand over fist. 

Every time a BIA crew’d Tank comes out the final words in critique are always “...and it’s got a BIA crew.”

Maybe add it as a check box when purchasing a new tank too, like the one for “purchase without crew” or something. This seems to be such a no-brainer to me. 

Cmon Wargaming. PLEASE. Пожалуйста. Παρακαλώ. Prosím. Bitte. Per favore. S’il vous plaît. Por favor. 

ください

Edited by DorkBeard_The_Flatulent, May 18 2018 - 05:39.

GenPanzer #2 Posted May 18 2018 - 12:59

Major

• Players
  • 39588 battles
The issue with your idea is that if it's available all the time, it's not special. It's the special one time only sales that gets WG the giant influx of income.

Augustus_Sohn #3 Posted May 18 2018 - 13:31

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 2700 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostGenPanzer, on May 18 2018 - 03:59, said:

The issue with your idea is that if it's available all the time, it's not special. It's the special one time only sales that gets WG the giant influx of income.

Great point. That would make it even more worthy of sale, like when they sell a rare tank that they "will never sell again" every once in a while/year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users