arms race rules regulations

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Boomer_609 #21 Posted May 27 2018 - 22:32

Private

• -Players-
  • 35439 battles
  • [HARM] HARM
Is there a glitch to the invest? Or is it only certain people that can do it. All our XOs are not able to get it to work as it should? I see others have been able to do it lolol

Bavor #22 Posted May 29 2018 - 12:44

Major

• Players
  • 30303 battles
  • [FN_DP] FN_DP

View PostBavor, on May 24 2018 - 17:01, said:

In past campaigns that were around a holiday, they stopped battles for the holiday.  Other campaigns dates were changed(when compared to other servers) to start after a holiday or end before a holiday.  The campaign in November 2016 had a break for Thanksgiving.  I'm pretty sure the first campaign with the 907 available had a holiday break also.

The EU server started the campaign on the 29th.  It would have been nice if we could have started after the holiday also.  

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/clan-wars/global-map-arms-race-start/

It looks like it started on the 29th on the RU server also:

https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/clan-wars/ukrepy-ru2/

DurstBlut #23 Posted Jun 06 2018 - 14:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 48177 battles
  • [_4K_] _4K_

Many Clans are realizing this today:

• Fought at least 5 battles in the Arms Race event as a part of this clan after the most recent player joined the clan.
  • Earned at least 100 personal Fame Points as a part of this clan after the most recent player joined the clan.

Its a blow !!!

TankingTrucker #24 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 18:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35473 battles
  • [TRON] TRON

I do not think the way they are giving out the tank is fair in any way. I worked my butt off for 2 weeks made sure i was on every night for up to 7 1/2 hours did not run pubs cw only.

So i bust my butt and win a tank and now they are going to charge me 4K bonds for is and the kicker is even if you won the tank you cannot personally get enough bonds to pay the 4K bonds unless your in mahou or 200Iq orotter 4K one of the big clans that get a 7x bonds booster.

So now if you don't have enough bond you will have like 2 weeks to try and grind for bonds and some people are so far away from getting the 4K bonds it will never happen.So if you dont claim your tank in that 2 week period you out of luck.So busted your butt to win a tank and now you get screwed because you have another stipulation that you need 4K bonds also.

What happened to the time when you won a tank and you got it now you win a tank and have to pay 4K bonds also or you don't get it.

That is totally unfair being that all the other cw reward tanks people won throughout the years you did not need to pay bonds also for it. I think last year they started doing this and it's just wrong and needs to be changed.

I know people will say well you should have run frontlines,well i did as much as i can but you are limited to when you can run frontlines and it was running while clan wars was running so you can do a 15 min or so frontline battle between cw battles.If you attempt  to and you have to drop out of the frontline battle you are penalized 20K credits and you don't get any xp and i think there was one more kick in the head if you dropped out of the frontline battles.

Who ever thought of doing the reward tanks this way needs to change it so you at least have a fighting chance to get it after you win it.I would be even happier if they said if you don't have the bonds you can pay cash to make up the difference.I would be willing to do that in a heartbeat,or sell bonds in the prem store so you can make up the difference of what you were short.

I ran frontline as much as i could and had time for because i work a job that i am putting in a 14 hour day and was only able to complete the mission once and got back to 22 tokes a second time.

If they ran frontlines 24 hours a day for the period of time they ran the mode so it was open more to the working man and woman not just the 12 year old or the person on welfare who sets home all day playing video games.

So please wot/wargaming please read this and make changes to the system to win the tank so the tank i won i can actually get in my garage.

Thank you.

atf2901 #25 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 03:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17165 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI

View PostTankingTrucker, on Jun 07 2018 - 17:51, said:

I do not think the way they are giving out the tank is fair in any way. I worked my butt off for 2 weeks made sure i was on every night for up to 7 1/2 hours did not run pubs cw only.

So i bust my butt and win a tank and now they are going to charge me 4K bonds for is and the kicker is even if you won the tank you cannot personally get enough bonds to pay the 4K bonds unless your in mahou or 200Iq orotter 4K one of the big clans that get a 7x bonds booster.

So now if you don't have enough bond you will have like 2 weeks to try and grind for bonds and some people are so far away from getting the 4K bonds it will never happen.So if you dont claim your tank in that 2 week period you out of luck.So busted your butt to win a tank and now you get screwed because you have another stipulation that you need 4K bonds also.

What happened to the time when you won a tank and you got it now you win a tank and have to pay 4K bonds also or you don't get it.

That is totally unfair being that all the other cw reward tanks people won throughout the years you did not need to pay bonds also for it. I think last year they started doing this and it's just wrong and needs to be changed.

I know people will say well you should have run frontlines,well i did as much as i can but you are limited to when you can run frontlines and it was running while clan wars was running so you can do a 15 min or so frontline battle between cw battles.If you attempt  to and you have to drop out of the frontline battle you are penalized 20K credits and you don't get any xp and i think there was one more kick in the head if you dropped out of the frontline battles.

Who ever thought of doing the reward tanks this way needs to change it so you at least have a fighting chance to get it after you win it.I would be even happier if they said if you don't have the bonds you can pay cash to make up the difference.I would be willing to do that in a heartbeat,or sell bonds in the prem store so you can make up the difference of what you were short.

I ran frontline as much as i could and had time for because i work a job that i am putting in a 14 hour day and was only able to complete the mission once and got back to 22 tokes a second time.

If they ran frontlines 24 hours a day for the period of time they ran the mode so it was open more to the working man and woman not just the 12 year old or the person on welfare who sets home all day playing video games.

So please wot/wargaming please read this and make changes to the system to win the tank so the tank i won i can actually get in my garage.

Thank you.

You're barking up the wrong tree....one you're in harm and harm isnt like how they used to be so theres youd first issue. 2. They did the whole bond situation to stop the clan license because if you were in a top clan and they got a license all you had to do was play 5 battles and you got a tank for free without trying now they're making it so you have to actually work for it. If you want a tank or a good chance of getting it then get better at the game and get into a better and not so dead clan. (All respect to harm) 3. You have numerous opportunities to get the bonds to get the tank....frontline....tier X.....grand battles etc. I placed 750 bonds  at position around 600-650 with a clan multiplier of 4.5 so I get 3,375 bonds.....and I missed 3 nights due to family but I'm still getting the tank...why because of my clan and because of how I play. I'm sorry but i agree with the whole bond situation and i think it's a damn good thing to have. It makes it so if you want what you can get you have to really work for it and have to earn it instead of not working for it but now people are just complaining because they cant get the bonds. I'm sorry but this isnt WGs fault. They made it more fair.

KimZsaurio #26 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 15:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 66150 battles
  • [WE3D] WE3D
where  is my tank?

Edited by KimZsaurio, Jun 09 2018 - 15:52.

atf2901 #27 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 15:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17165 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI

View PostKimZsaurio, on Jun 09 2018 - 14:50, said:

where  is my tank?

Do you even have enough for a tank with your calculation of only 1000 bonds...because you need 4000 to get one or to do the auction 

Edited by atf2901, Jun 09 2018 - 16:02.

TankingTrucker #28 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 16:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35473 battles
  • [TRON] TRON

View Postatf2901, on Jun 08 2018 - 21:27, said:

You're barking up the wrong tree....one you're in harm and harm isnt like how they used to be so theres youd first issue. 2. They did the whole bond situation to stop the clan license because if you were in a top clan and they got a license all you had to do was play 5 battles and you got a tank for free without trying now they're making it so you have to actually work for it. If you want a tank or a good chance of getting it then get better at the game and get into a better and not so dead clan. (All respect to harm) 3. You have numerous opportunities to get the bonds to get the tank....frontline....tier X.....grand battles etc. I placed 750 bonds  at position around 600-650 with a clan multiplier of 4.5 so I get 3,375 bonds.....and I missed 3 nights due to family but I'm still getting the tank...why because of my clan and because of how I play. I'm sorry but i agree with the whole bond situation and i think it's a damn good thing to have. It makes it so if you want what you can get you have to really work for it and have to earn it instead of not working for it but now people are just complaining because they cant get the bonds. I'm sorry but this isnt WGs fault. They made it more fair.

I agree with you for the most part. Back in I think the 3rd campaign it ended up being 3 months long and they just started doing the game points and I did win the vs 72.01k but you earned it by how well you personally did not the clan. So you had to be there every night and get into battles and do a lot of damage and do good. We had several players who participated the whole 3 months did not miss a battle unless not picked and they did not get a tank because they were not good enough player to get damage to earn game points so just because they were in the clan they did not get a tank. And as you say I should be in a better clan I was in gang and thugz a nbn d other top 10 clans so believe me I am a pretty darn good player and I dont know were your hearing harm is a dead clan but you might want to check your facts because we are always at 100 players and turning people away. I was just trying to make a point that the way they do bonds after you bust your [edited]for a tank does not the best way to go about it that's my personal opinion. Because you have people like myself who work a 14-hour day and then have to get on and run Clan Wars for 9 hours and you're not able to run Frontline Bruno's extra buns. I'm only 300 bonds away from the 4000 bonds needed and I've been getting on average about 50 and night for the last couple nights so I'll get it I'm not worried about it I'm just looking at the guy who is in a smaller Clan or not as good of players in a clan so they don't get the big multipliers for bonds or their Clan can't beat the bigger name Clans like we did we beat simp and goons and YOLO and you Joy so believe me we are good enough of a clan to get the bonds I'm just trying to make a point for the Clans that can't do that.

TankingTrucker #29 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 16:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35473 battles
  • [TRON] TRON

View Postatf2901, on Jun 08 2018 - 21:27, said:

I agree with you for the most part. Back in I think the 3rd campaign it ended up being 3 months long and they just started doing the game points and I did win the vs 72.01k but you earned it by how well you personally did not the clan. So you had to be there every night and get into battles and do a lot of damage and do good. We had several players who participated the whole 3 months did not miss a battle unless not picked and they did not get a tank because they were not good enough player to get damage to earn game points so just because they were in the clan they did not get a tank. And as you say I should be in a better clan I was in gang and thugz a nbn d other top 10 clans so believe me I am a pretty darn good player and I dont know were your hearing harm is a dead clan but you might want to check your facts because we are always at 100 players and turning people away. I was just trying to make a point that the way they do bonds after you bust your [edited]for a tank does not the best way to go about it that's my personal opinion. Because you have people like myself who work a 14-hour day and then have to get on and run Clan Wars for 9 hours and you're not able to run Frontline Bruno's extra buns. I'm only 300 bonds away from the 4000 bonds needed and I've been getting on average about 50 and night for the last couple nights so I'll get it I'm not worried about it I'm just looking at the guy who is in a smaller Clan or not as good of players in a clan so they don't get the big multipliers for bonds or their Clan can't beat the bigger name Clans like we did

TankingTrucker #30 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 16:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35473 battles
  • [TRON] TRON

View Postatf2901, on Jun 09 2018 - 09:56, said:

Do you even have enough for a tank with your calculation of only 1000 bonds...because you need 4000 to get one or to do the auction 

As of right now I'm only 296 bonds short but I have made over 100 bonds in the last 2 days and you have 14 days to make up for and bonds you were short for the tank. So I'll definitely have enough bond in the next 3 days to get it. I don't think people are really understanding the point I was trying to make was the smaller Clans that don't have the talent to take on goons and you Joy and you'll low and Sim and beat them like our clan dead they're going to be the ones that don't even come close to getting enough bonds for the tank probably won't even be in the top numbers to get a tank that they can get where they have to bid on it and the starting bid for the tank is 4500 bonds and you know people that have been saving are going to be bidding 6 to 7000 bonds so if they're going to make that a requirement as part of getting a tank they need to make it more accessible for people that work full-time jobs to be able to participate in Frontline and other events like that. The kids that are in school that go home and play tanks for 12 hours a night would probably even have to agree because if there are participating in the clan wars it's at the same time the front lines going on and you can't run front lines while Clan Wars is running. But the guy that setting at their house with no job and plays World of Tanks for 23 out of 24 hours a day are the ones that are able to do that so I guess being lazy and not having a job gives you the benefit of being able to earn bonds so in a nutshell I'm just trying to say if they're going to have you have to pay bonds they need to make it easier for more people to participate in the event that they're having the earliest Vines but they put them on same times as clan wars or when people are working.

KimZsaurio #31 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 03:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 66150 battles
  • [WE3D] WE3D
i have 5k bonds and licence 

zombieyeti #32 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 35216 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
<deleted>