Personal Mission - LT/Stug IV

campaign

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RiflemanLeader #1 Posted May 18 2018 - 22:52

Private

• -Players-
  • 4513 battles

Any tips on how to complete the light tank missions of operation stug iv on the update 1.0 ?

I never played Lt's and I don't like its playstyle. I have an amx elc bis, i'm trying to complete the lt-14 and i'll use my two bonds to unlock lt13 and lt15 (i've completed 1-12 missions). Does it count if a platoon member spot enemy vehicles too ?

Buttknuckle #2 Posted May 18 2018 - 23:33

Major

• Players
  • 44706 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

The LT missions are map and team dependent. You just need patience to play a lot of games until you get them. A higher tier LT would help.

As for using orders: I suggest you don't use orders to skip LT13. Its a platoon mission and those are easy since you dont have to do anything if your platoon carries you. Try making a dynamic in game platoon with some players that look like they are doing well. Do the same for LT 14.

And, you need 4 orders to skip LT 15 so your plan falls apart there.

Zup77 #3 Posted May 19 2018 - 00:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41972 battles

If you go to wot replays and look me up, I've posted a few of my LT missions. I've managed to do all of the LT missions (58 out of 60 with honors now) and probably have 3 or 4 that you can watch that show the scouting spots on a few of the maps. Quite often you can do the missions through a combination of spotting or dealing damage but normally, I would start most games when you are on a good map for scouts doing spotting damage only. Later in the game you can pick off the nearly dead tanks. The link below is one where I did a whopping 324 of actual damaged dealt but 10,000 in spotting. I have a number of other ones that show other strategies. You can also google scouting videos and you will find quite a few out there. When I started playing LT's I would die very quickly but found that watching videos really helped. The best advice I got though was resist the urge to fire.

http://wotreplays.eu...-zup77-t-100_lt

RiflemanLeader #4 Posted May 19 2018 - 04:36

Private

• -Players-
  • 4513 battles

View PostButtknuckle, on May 18 2018 - 23:33, said:

The LT missions are map and team dependent. You just need patience to play a lot of games until you get them. A higher tier LT would help.

As for using orders: I suggest you don't use orders to skip LT13. Its a platoon mission and those are easy since you dont have to do anything if your platoon carries you. Try making a dynamic in game platoon with some players that look like they are doing well. Do the same for LT 14.

And, you need 4 orders to skip LT 15 so your plan falls apart there.

4 orders, excellent. At tier 5 I think it's almost impossible to complete lt-15, there's not much hp to get all that damage. I think I'll try to get at least a tier 7 light tank.

Thank you !

Also tagged with campaign

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users