Changes to Vehicles With Preferential Matchmaking + Notes on Trade-in

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

baszdmeg #1001 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 00:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 33192 battles
  • [T_A_R] T_A_R
I don't post much in the forum or really read it.  However when I heard about this asinine move WG is going to do I had to say something.  This is the dumbest thing you guys want to do by far.  You cant fix MM to prevent one sided matches and you think this will fix the problem.....you guys truly are stupid.  I paid real money for all my pref MM tanks for the one reason is they were pref MM.  Now you want to keep the real money and crapon your player base???  No I think if you guys follow through on this I will be contacting my credit card company and filing a claim and get my REAL money back.  You can keep your fake money.  In case my opinion is not clear.... THIS IS [edited]!!!!! 

baszdmeg #1002 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 00:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 33192 battles
  • [T_A_R] T_A_R

View Postjustuss, on Jun 10 2018 - 19:26, said:

BS Cabbagepatch. WG SELLS a license, for REAL MONEY to play a pixel tank with certain attributes that comes with purchasing a Premium pixel tank, one of which was PMM. Many paid real world MONEY BECAUSE of that attribute. WG claims that PMM IS the problem with matchmaking, yet of ALL the battles fought, millions in fact, only 1.4 percent had a PMM pixel in it. Now WG wants us to buy that BS, PMM IS the cause of rotten mm. It's SOOOOOoo hard for your mm to balance the teams. BULL. That license gives anyone who PAID for that license the legal right to use that license AS ADVERTISED. That happens to INCLUDE Premium match making. If WG wants to take that particular attribute AWAY, which WAS advertised as a selling point, then those that wish a CASH or other REAL MONEY refund for having it done, then open your checkbook WG. That purchased license has NO expiration date. It is in effect as long as that OWNER chooses. WG SOLD that license. Once sold, it is NO LONGER theirs. Now run off and scramble yet another EULA for NA and any other region you want. I wonder how many would choose a real money refund and once received, then drop WG like the lying, cheating pile of steaming dung it has become?

OMG SOOOOOOO this!!!!!!!

baszdmeg #1003 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 00:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 33192 battles
  • [T_A_R] T_A_R

View PostKCM36B2, on Jun 03 2018 - 11:54, said:

Yo, Listen UP WOT Dev team!!!!

I think everyone agrees we can call complete B.S. on what WG suggested about the preferential MM tanks breaking the MM.... does not even pass the 50 ft. (15.4M for those outside the U.S.A.) sniff test.  They really stepped in it this time..  makes the Save Sir Foche debacle seem minor.  Wow.  This even pushed MarkGFL to finally quit as a WOT community contributor.

Four Tankers and a Dog is one of the guys who puts together some really good You Tube videos about WOT. 

He has suggested what could be a very workable solution to the MM issues (overall):

He also posted another video with some suggestions about the KV5 and preferential MM specifically: 

Come on WG!  Don't kill the golden goose with stupidity and greed.  Make your customers happy and they will stay.  Piss them off, and they will just stop playing (and paying).  I have pretty much stopped playing almost all of my preferential MM tanks because of the bias to place them in games as bottom tier.  Just stop it.  The MM should pick pref MM tanks to be mid or top tier at least 60% of the time, not be bottom tier 95% of the time.  Stop making tier 8s be xp fodder for the tier10s  it isn't fun, and if it isn't fun, people will stop playing (and paying).

Before patch 9.18, I actually had 20+ battles in a row in my skoda t25 when I was bottom tier, and about half of those there were only 1 or 2 tier 6 tanks in the battle.  There were numerous battles when I was playing a T5, T6, T7 or T8, and I was a minority bottom tier in a battle, and could not get into a battle as top tier at all (I actually kept a log for a while) - I got really, really sick of that! 

I had really hoped that the 3/5/7 MM would help before it was implemented on the live server -  but that hope was in vain once I realized that the numbers game ended up making the bottom tier tanks of each 3/5/7 selection rarely get to be top tier - in some ways it was way worse than before patch 9.18! The MM needs to be fixed so that you are only bottom tier about 1/3 of the time at best.  I would be ok with that.  4 tankers suggestions look like they would form the basis for a new computational algorithm which can yield a fun and fair MM for all tiers.  If that was implemented the preferential MM tanks would be workable, playable, profitable and enjoyable again.

I have 56 premium, gift and reward vehicles in my garage (out of over 200 vehicles in my garage), the vast majority I have paid for with real money.  That will end.

Listen UP WG NA!!!!!

Until this crap is fixed I will stop buying premium tanks, gold, and premium time!

Ditto!!!

Springfield_Fats #1004 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 03:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10191 battles

The ACCC isnt going to like this. And they're going to hear about it.

Australians are covered under Australian law to certain entitlements regarding refunds. Selling something, changing it later, and then offering a substandard "refund" could be against the law. And Wargaming not being based here is a non-issue, for reference Valve tried to fight the ACCC coming after them based on their refund system, lost, and tried again several times for the ACCC to pretty much tell them to [edited]off as they are dealing with Australian consumers. So Valve had to issue a proper refund service or lose all Australian consumers. Valve couldnt afford to lose the Australian market and had to supply refunds in accordance to our laws.

Whether NA or SEA has a bigger AU presence I dont know, but this wont be exclusive to NA. When it comes to SEA, which it will, it's going to be interesting. Coverage extends further back than 2011, specifically saying items have to match the description of what you paid for at the time of purchase.

Edited by Springfield_Fats, Jun 19 2018 - 03:01.

_tube_ #1005 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 20:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 11619 battles
  • [AR-15] AR-15
The single worst part of this play by WG is that, regardless of the outcome of their decision regarding PMM Tanks, they have placed all of us on notice that they can and will do what they want with whatever we sometimes consider to be "our property" in game. They may have killed the NA cash cow with this move.

shinglefoot #1006 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 21:15

Major

• Players
  • 22405 battles
  • [LONER] LONER

I wish they'd hurry up and make an announcement...I'd like to know if I'm ever going to play again.

Not hopeful...:sceptic:

Wirbelwind_NA #1007 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 21:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Call-up to all interested players...

We... and by that it means the most owners of pmm tanks in EU, especially germans, came to a point were we have to call-up all tankers worldwide.

The problem with WG's dumbest advance since release ever and no answer or even a statement since weeks, leave it to us to act.

Our suggestion is it, show WG how serious we are all together about their customer politics and communication.

Just stop playing the game for just 30 mins 3:00 pm CST every day til they come with solution for their selfmade problem.

I can't and i won't suggest it, cause it would harm WG financially, so it's upon you to decide how far you like to go with your protests. But for example, a lot of players in EU fully stopped playing, playing only necessarily matches, stopped paying or buying any of WG's stuff since WG is unbale to react propper and pull back with their plans for pmm tanks.

So if you have CW's or Campaign play on, if you have to grind further your tanks, feel free to do so. But please show WG once a day, even if it's only around that time and less than 30mins, that we are all tankers together. And that we won't accept everything WG throwing at us.

(@ WG, screens are made, so don't edit or delete :trollface:)

Donny_Do_Not #1008 Posted Jun 20 2018 - 14:17

Private

• Players
  • 13585 battles
  • [TBK] TBK

View PostWirbelwind_NA, on Jun 19 2018 - 16:28, said:

We... and by that it means the most owners of pmm tanks in EU, especially germans, came to a point were we have to call-up all tankers worldwide.

The problem with WG's dumbest advance since release ever and no answer or even a statement since weeks, leave it to us to act.

Our suggestion is it, show WG how serious we are all together about their customer politics and communication.

Just stop playing the game for just 30 mins 3:00 pm CST every day til they come with solution for their selfmade problem.

I can't and i won't suggest it, cause it would harm WG financially, so it's upon you to decide how far you like to go with your protests. But for example, a lot of players in EU fully stopped playing, playing only necessarily matches, stopped paying or buying any of WG's stuff since WG is unbale to react propper and pull back with their plans for pmm tanks.

So if you have CW's or Campaign play on, if you have to grind further your tanks, feel free to do so. But please show WG once a day, even if it's only around that time and less than 30mins, that we are all tankers together. And that we won't accept everything WG throwing at us.

I have stopped playing for now and my wallet is closed.  Wargaming won't care; however, it is all I can do.  I can only vote with my wallet, everything else is just white noise to Wargaming.  If enough people close their wallets... it may make some noise.  It still feels like I am a Who in Whoville who is screaming as loud as I can, CabbageMechanic is Horton the elephant and Wargaming is Jane F***** Kangaroo!  I wish you well Ned McDodd... or Wirbelwind_NA as you call yourself.  I will keep screaming... please keep drumming up some more screaming voices! 

baszdmeg #1009 Posted Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33192 battles
  • [T_A_R] T_A_R

View PostWirbelwind_NA, on Jun 19 2018 - 12:28, said:

I personally don't give a rats [edited]about WG financial situation because they don't care about me as a client and customer.

_tube_ #1010 Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11619 battles
  • [AR-15] AR-15

WG is a good company, that donates thousands of dollars to help maintain the Arizona Memorial, rescue the battleship USS Texas, as well as coordinate the Let's Battle Tour in support of the USS Lexington, USS Midway, USS Hornet, the USS Intrepid, as well as supporting AMVETS, K9s For Warriors, War Child, Paralyzed Veterans of America, Toys For Tots, Homes For Our Troops, Operation Supply Drop, as well as Project Valor. They have consistently shown financial support for our veterans and their families.

This is why it kills me to see them jeopardize their credibility with this sort of stuff. 

I know in my heart they will make the right decision.

Edited by _tube_, Yesterday, 09:00 PM.

Zariaah #1011 Posted Today, 04:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47646 battles
  • [SOYUZ] SOYUZ

no.

NO..

one last time .... no.

I have almost every premium matchmaking tank. just give me a full gold refund. like you offered with the SUPER PERSHING rebalance.

I bought the French 50t for a reason. you cant do anything to the tank that would just not make it a CDC.

just offer refunds.

And stop offering preferential tanks in the store.. like the PZb2.. You intend to change it.

FOR SHAME.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users