Jump to content


Important News about Update 1.0 Extravaganza: Intel Contest

Contest Intel Reward prizes processor CPU Win

  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Jambijon #1 Posted May 23 2018 - 18:39

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3004 battles
  • 203
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

Hello Tankers!

 

This is an extremely time sensitive matter, and I highly recommend you take action to ensure that you won't miss out on your I7 processor for those who won the contest!

 

We have a total of 250 winners for the Intel I7 processor, and we are missing 45 players who need to claim their prize, so please check your emails (including spam) for an email from Wargaming stating you won during the Intel contest.

 

We want to make sure you get this FREE processor (seriously, its free!) so we will also be sending you an in-game message to ensure visibility.  If you do not get an in-game message you are already signed up or you did not win unfortunately. Please look out for the [WGA] clan tag as this is the official Wargaming clan.  

 

The employees that will be sending out these in-game messages are as follows:

  • Jambijon [WGA]
  • 1984BigBrother [WGA]
  • KRZYB00P [WGA]

 

Like I said previously, this is an extremely time sensitive matter and let's make sure you get your rightfully earned prize!

 

 

 

 


Edited by Jambijon, May 23 2018 - 19:34.


TwixOps #2 Posted May 23 2018 - 18:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 47369 battles
  • 4,381
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

Quick question that I have not been able to get an answer to:  It has been stated that the prize is an eigth gen coffee lake I7, but is it the I7 8700 or the 8700K?

 

Additionally, is it only the 45 who have not responded who will get the in-game message, or do I need to do something else as well?


Edited by TwixOps, May 23 2018 - 19:00.


AndrewSledge #3 Posted May 23 2018 - 19:00

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 30790 battles
  • 1,750
  • Member since:
    04-14-2014

If you don't get a response, I will gladly take one off your hands! :hiding:



Borsao #4 Posted May 23 2018 - 19:06

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 44648 battles
  • 25
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    07-25-2016
I got a message from 1984BigBrother [WGA], so where do I go to claim it?

P0NYTANK #5 Posted May 23 2018 - 19:09

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37151 battles
  • 221
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013
I already fill out my form, but when I click again on the e-mail link, it sends me back to the same form, how do I know if the form was complete filled?

Kehox #6 Posted May 23 2018 - 19:10

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13534 battles
  • 368
  • Member since:
    01-23-2015

''Important News about Update 1.0 Extravaganza: Intel Contest '' 

after read this click bait title i still never get answer why Wargaming when i have sended twice a ticket and got answer to ask Intel to have more details about the Processor ( wich model ) and Intel twice told me to ask Wargaming to let me know wich model is it , what are the shipping cost / or any hidden tax ... still no answer.....

 

keep up with the click bait !

 

http://forum.worldof...much-confusing/


Edited by Kehox, May 23 2018 - 19:11.


HI_FIVE #7 Posted May 23 2018 - 19:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 44004 battles
  • 3,152
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View PostBorsao, on May 23 2018 - 14:06, said:

I got a message from 1984BigBrother [WGA], so where do I go to claim it?

 

Check your email.

ToothDecay #8 Posted May 23 2018 - 21:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 26398 battles
  • 5,918
  • [NARC] NARC
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View PostKehox, on May 23 2018 - 13:10, said:

''Important News about Update 1.0 Extravaganza: Intel Contest '' 

after read this click bait title i still never get answer why Wargaming when i have sended twice a ticket and got answer to ask Intel to have more details about the Processor ( wich model ) and Intel twice told me to ask Wargaming to let me know wich model is it , what are the shipping cost / or any hidden tax ... still no answer.....

 

keep up with the click bait !

 

http://forum.worldof...much-confusing/

 

I put this in your other post:

 

Dude YOU LIVE IN CANADA.

1.  said USA Residents

2.  I believe Canada does NOT allow prizes.

   ANY CANUCKS WANNA VERIFY THIS ????????



Kehox #9 Posted May 23 2018 - 23:32

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13534 battles
  • 368
  • Member since:
    01-23-2015

''For legal reasons, this promotion (Intel prizes) is valid only for residents of the United States and Canada. ''

'' Por questões legais, esta promoção (prêmios Intel) só é válida para residentes nos Estados Unidos e Canadá. ''

 

http://forum.worldof...7#entry11568417

Posted Mar 24 2018 - 19:57 , MA77 ..

 

befor crapposting make some research... and try to not spam in other forum post...


Edited by Kehox, May 23 2018 - 23:34.


IndygoEEI #10 Posted May 23 2018 - 23:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 55353 battles
  • 5,441
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

TY guys for the update.  Was wondering why you guys haven't shipped yet...

 

View PostP0NYTANK, on May 23 2018 - 13:09, said:

I already fill out my form, but when I click again on the e-mail link, it sends me back to the same form, how do I know if the form was complete filled?

 

Saw your post through google translate.  Did they award you a prize in compensation? I

can't read the Spanish in the pictures.


Edited by IndygoEEI, May 23 2018 - 23:51.


Insanefriend #11 Posted May 24 2018 - 02:58

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 38436 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
What if you never got the e-mail but filled out the form is there a way to check to know if your submission got accepted?  I'm number 60 on the posted list of winners but have heard nothing.  Only thing I ever got was a cryptic message from support saying sorry it looks like you never got the e-mail and that was on a support ticket about a different problem.

Argument777 #12 Posted May 24 2018 - 05:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 55484 battles
  • 46
  • [VOLGA] VOLGA
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012

View PostJambijon, on May 23 2018 - 12:39, said:

Hello Tankers!

 

This is an extremely time sensitive matter, and I highly recommend you take action to ensure that you won't miss out on your I7 processor for those who won the contest!

 

We have a total of 250 winners for the Intel I7 processor, and we are missing 45 players who need to claim their prize, so please check your emails (including spam) for an email from Wargaming stating you won during the Intel contest.

 

We want to make sure you get this FREE processor (seriously, its free!) so we will also be sending you an in-game message to ensure visibility.  If you do not get an in-game message you are already signed up or you did not win unfortunately. Please look out for the [WGA] clan tag as this is the official Wargaming clan.  

 

The employees that will be sending out these in-game messages are as follows:

  • Jambijon [WGA]
  • 1984BigBrother [WGA]
  • KRZYB00P [WGA]

 

Like I said previously, this is an extremely time sensitive matter and let's make sure you get your rightfully earned prize!

 

 

 

 

 

Could you please to give us list of names who didn't respond you.

Cause I'm not sure may be my name will be in this list. I've got an e-mail from Wargaming but that e-mail was sending me after I opened a ticket about missing the prize.

I filled out a form to claim a prize. And I'm not sure did you receive my form. There wasn't any confirmation e-mail.

Thanks.



This_Is_A_Bad_Game #13 Posted May 24 2018 - 18:27

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2613 battles
  • 33
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    12-18-2017

View PostJambijon, on May 23 2018 - 18:39, said:

Hello Tankers!

 

This is an extremely time sensitive matter, and I highly recommend you take action to ensure that you won't miss out on your I7 processor for those who won the contest!

 

We have a total of 250 winners for the Intel I7 processor, and we are missing 45 players who need to claim their prize, so please check your emails (including spam) for an email from Wargaming stating you won during the Intel contest.

 

We want to make sure you get this FREE processor (seriously, its free!) so we will also be sending you an in-game message to ensure visibility.  If you do not get an in-game message you are already signed up or you did not win unfortunately. Please look out for the [WGA] clan tag as this is the official Wargaming clan.  

 

The employees that will be sending out these in-game messages are as follows:

  • Jambijon [WGA]
  • 1984BigBrother [WGA]
  • KRZYB00P [WGA]

 

Like I said previously, this is an extremely time sensitive matter and let's make sure you get your rightfully earned prize!

 

 

 

 

 

I recall hearing we had two weeks to send in our information otherwise you forfeit your prize. Either way, I'm alright with waiting. Just eager because all my parts are here except the processor :)

Insanefriend #14 Posted May 24 2018 - 20:38

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 38436 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
Brave of you get get a mother board without knowing for sure what the processor is. 

This_Is_A_Bad_Game #15 Posted May 25 2018 - 00:56

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2613 battles
  • 33
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    12-18-2017
They said it was 8th gen. 8700/8700k both fit it. Either way, it's an improvement.

View PostInsanefriend, on May 24 2018 - 20:38, said:

Brave of you get get a mother board without knowing for sure what the processor is. 

 



Insanefriend #16 Posted May 25 2018 - 01:06

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 38436 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
Where did you see that at, I've seen nothing other then it is a i7 with a msrp of $340.

This_Is_A_Bad_Game #17 Posted May 25 2018 - 19:52

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2613 battles
  • 33
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    12-18-2017

View PostInsanefriend, on May 25 2018 - 01:06, said:

Where did you see that at, I've seen nothing other then it is a i7 with a msrp of $340.

 

Have you looked at the site? It specifically says i7 8th gen. That calls for the 8700 or the unlocked variant. 8700 is around $300. Unless I'm wrong, I assume there's only one option left.

Argument777 #18 Posted May 26 2018 - 04:50

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 55484 battles
  • 46
  • [VOLGA] VOLGA
  • Member since:
    09-19-2012

View PostThis_Is_A_Bad_Game, on May 25 2018 - 13:52, said:

 

Have you looked at the site? It specifically says i7 8th gen. That calls for the 8700 or the unlocked variant. 8700 is around $300. Unless I'm wrong, I assume there's only one option left.

 

What's site? Can you send a link?

teutonicc #19 Posted May 26 2018 - 05:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 32030 battles
  • 15
  • [SG] SG
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011

Figured out why I have received no  mail for this contest.  The email that it would have come from was being denied due to excessive spam over the last 6 months.  I filled in form that I got a link from another thread, but as the email it might have come from was blocked, I am not sure if I am registered.  Any chance for another email to be sent as I have unblocked the 4 Wargaming addresses that I was receiving spam from?

 

Teutonicc



This_Is_A_Bad_Game #20 Posted May 26 2018 - 17:53

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2613 battles
  • 33
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    12-18-2017

View PostArgument777, on May 26 2018 - 04:50, said:

 

What's site? Can you send a link?

 

https://wotonereward.com/en/





Also tagged with Contest, Intel, Reward, prizes, processor, CPU, Win

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users