Contest Intel Reward prizes processor CPU Win

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Shibadogdog #61 Posted Jul 23 2018 - 05:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 46072 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

I'd say if you don't have it by now your not getting one.  Mine showed up over 3 weeks ago

ZINODRAGON #62 Posted Jul 23 2018 - 11:03

Private

• -Players-
  • 17459 battles
  • [ALL] ALL

View PostShibadogdog, on Jul 23 2018 - 05:14, said:

I'd say if you don't have it by now your not getting one.  Mine showed up over 3 weeks ago

Why is that !? I worked hard to get this reward! I was ranking 15. I hope this is not true! 

ZINODRAGON #63 Posted Jul 23 2018 - 18:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 17459 battles
  • [ALL] ALL

I did sent a support ticket and i got this answer today :

Hello ZINODRAGON,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

Unfortunately Intel has been experiencing substantial delays in delivering prizes for the NA server outside of the NA region. Wargaming and Intel are working together to try and bypass these delays but it is taking longer than we would like in order to do so. Rest assured Intel and Wargaming are doing everything in their power to get you your prize as soon as possible. 

I have taken down your information and recorded you as a player who has not yet received their package. When your package is shipped you should receive an e-mail from either Intel or the courier with your tracking information. Wargaming will also be sending either an e-mail or an in-game message through one of our employees with the tracking information.

Please let us know if there is anything else which you require assistance with, and I hope you have a great day!

any others who didn't got their rewards? 

Borsao #64 Posted Jul 30 2018 - 05:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 44906 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI

Despite having proof from chatlogs between myself and 1984BigBrother, WGN Support 'was not able to find my data' entered on May 23, 2018.

So I didn't get my processor. I was offered my pick of three premiums from this list:

Block Quote

Lorraine 40t
T26E5 Patriot
Defender
AMX M4 Mle. 49 Liberté
T-54 Mod 1
Scorpion G

I said hey, I don't need/want any of those (I have most of them already), but how about getting me a Type 59 and the other two I have for the gold. The 59 is the only Chinese tank I don't have. Heck, I even earned a 121B.

Nope. Those are special event only items, so it sucks to be you. Some gold I don't need, no processor I ground my hiney off for. Thanks..

I want WGN support to be my pallbearers when I die, that way they can let me down one last time.

Edited by Borsao, Jul 30 2018 - 05:59.

Borsao #65 Posted Jul 30 2018 - 18:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 44906 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
Hello Borsao,
Thank you for your reply.
We are processing the credit for the requested items today. Since you already own the three tanks you requested we will be giving the credit value for the tanks as outlined in our article here: https://na.wargaming...article/19061/. You should notice a credit of 11,660,000 credits into your account today, 3,500,000 for the T-54 Mod 1, 4,280,000 for the Lorraine 40t, and 3,880,000 for the T26E5.
Thank you again for all of your patience in this matter, and I hope you have a great day.

HOLY FARKING FARK. THEY WONT EVEN GIVE ME GOLD. THEY'RE GIVING ME CREDITS.

ZINODRAGON #66 Posted Aug 13 2018 - 17:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 17459 battles
  • [ALL] ALL
I got my reward today, Thanks WOT and Intel, I can't wait for more Contests like this, Because I need a new Motherboard for My new Processor! :)

bilzbobaggins #67 Posted Aug 13 2018 - 18:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41262 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

View PostZINODRAGON, on Jul 23 2018 - 12:51, said:

I did sent a support ticket and i got this answer today :

Hello ZINODRAGON,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

Unfortunately Intel has been experiencing substantial delays in delivering prizes for the NA server outside of the NA region. Wargaming and Intel are working together to try and bypass these delays but it is taking longer than we would like in order to do so. Rest assured Intel and Wargaming are doing everything in their power to get you your prize as soon as possible. 

I have taken down your information and recorded you as a player who has not yet received their package. When your package is shipped you should receive an e-mail from either Intel or the courier with your tracking information. Wargaming will also be sending either an e-mail or an in-game message through one of our employees with the tracking information.

Please let us know if there is anything else which you require assistance with, and I hope you have a great day!

any others who didn't got their rewards? 

I thought you had to live in NA to qualify to get a prize????  

Also tagged with Contest, Intel, Reward, prizes, processor, CPU, Win

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users