[CT] Update 1.0.2

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

S0JOURN #41 Posted May 28 2018 - 21:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16000 battles
  • [IXGD] IXGD
Can you please make the game more Russian biased?!! Also, please continue to take away PREFERENCE tanks that players paid cash for. That will be wonderful.

64sherman #42 Posted May 28 2018 - 22:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25948 battles
  • [MOZZY] MOZZY

View Poststantdill, on May 26 2018 - 16:47, said:

The k-91 is a bit of a letdown, it doesn't feel mobile enough, my lowe has a better power to weight ratio. The armor is worse than the 430 II, yet it is still slower.

And the play style is not all the great either coming from the 430 II.

That won't be so for long, as the 430 II is getting hit with a massive nerfbat to the groin and losing all it's armor.  

Blothorn313 #43 Posted May 29 2018 - 02:18

Private

• -Players-
  • 6368 battles
  • [MOTA] MOTA
Obj. 268 4 needs a nerf in the lower plate, not in the lower lower plate. Make them a real TD because it has no sense that people can still use it as a heavy support. They only need to move like rats and they keep bouncing 150mm of penetration.That tank needs to be played as 2nd or 3th line, not 1st line.

UnidentifiedDyingObject #44 Posted May 29 2018 - 04:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 24995 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
looks great, can't wait to get my hands on that new HT. I was curious though if WG has decided to abandon tankrewards.com? havent seen anything in it since sabaton...

A_View_To_A_Kill #45 Posted May 29 2018 - 22:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 53209 battles

Hello WoT Development Staff,

Update 102?  Congratulations on ONCE AGAIN not even including a hint or even a sniff of ANY new vehicles for the people who prefer to play artillery units instead of tanks.  Sure...let's beef up or release some new "flavor of the week" tanks & make artillery even less battle capable than they were before. Or, let's release a whole new country line of tanks & still not include "EVEN ONE" new artillery within that tech tree.  Well, you did give us a stun feature to replace an arty's ability to do serious damage & technically give "tankers" an easier time to come in after our "support role" was performed & clean up with easier kills.  By chance...are you going to restore the right of an arty player to platoon with another arty playing friend "BEFORE A MATCH STARTS" or leave it to incredible odds that we do meet up with that friend "AFTER THE MATCH STARTS"?  Great sense of fairness there people!  You can't cover up for that obvious glitch in thinking by giving us improved HD maps.  

Manu_4head #46 Posted May 30 2018 - 19:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22179 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postblackhearted1, on May 25 2018 - 18:09, said:

250K exp for the K/91? Kinda high since other soviet tier 10 are about 200k?

well

thats 2000 more gold people will spend to get it and people throwing away their money makes wargaming wet

bull58 #47 Posted May 30 2018 - 20:05

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 47568 battles
I think they have all ready ruined a lot of maps for TDS and ARTYS . So now there going to ruin more . I have all ready cut back on playing as much. So I think people like me who does spend money on the game . Deserve better maps that we can use TDS on and Artys on . Rather like what they did to mines put giant rocks up so there is no place to snipe any more.You want us people who spend money on game to Quit just keep up making bad maps.

Sisterhood_of_Steel #48 Posted May 30 2018 - 21:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 25940 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostTboneOathKeeper, on May 28 2018 - 13:33, said:

Dear Gnomon ,

I have tested for about a week now and here are my Results:

1) Object 277 -  This Tank is maybe the Best Noob friendly tank in game.  Too me it's way to fast for a Heavy with that much of a Bite on it.  Armor is strong enough to forgive a mistake or two. But this Tank should not be Faster then Med. Tanks or light tanks. I was caught by a obj277 while I was in the new K-91.  It was a nightmare , I could not out run him , could not hurt him enough to stop him .  All I could do was EAT IT.  Some changes need to be made.

2) K-91 -  This Tank has to be the weirdest tank in the Tier 10 bunch.  First of all , it is NOT a sniper Tank.  It can't be a up front Tank because of no armor.  The speed of this Tank is way to slow. This Tank needs speed to stay alive. Rear mounted tanks better have Armor or a Gun from Hell.  This Tank has neither , on top of that this Tank will become the most unused tank because of that. Rear mounted Tanks are not like other Tanks and need to be played differently then other common tanks. So, in the end....Tank needs more speed and a Gun that can hurt Heavy's because it will never out run them.

3) CUSTOMIZATION -  As a colorblind Player I love this...…..the more you can do to give us CONTRAST the better....more please.  Also , if you really want to help colorblind players , please make your colorblind option work.  As it sits now , I still have trouble finding targets and putting my crosshairs on target.  Try making one line BLACK with options to thicken or make thinner. Then right next to black line add a , White Glowing line with same adjustable settings. Contrast is what we need to see. NO COLOR will ever work , only contrast will.

4)"Bootcamp" -  this was needed ten years ago. You can count this one as a "like". Good job....WOT

5) Klondike map -  I played for over a week.  Hundreds of games and to my Surprise I only got this map "ONCE"......yes that's right. Once.  Come on guys , stop with the madness .

Make Map selection a option and call it a day. So players can learn maps better that way and move on to the next map when THEY want to.  OR , allow players more time on new maps.

Thank you and God Bless you and your Family.

TboneOathKeeper

I agree with his remarks for colorblind people, even the in game chat text can be difficult at times to see, can you put in a toggle for that too.  Your colorblind blue is not too good, I have to use Aslain modpack for colorblind to really see it standout. 

Rachel

carawesome589 #49 Posted May 31 2018 - 03:41

Private

• -Players-
  • 1662 battles
  • [S_O_C] S_O_C
The Test Client has been down all day long. Can WE/I get a hotfix on this?

da_Rock002 #50 Posted May 31 2018 - 13:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 7363 battles

It has been down since yesterday.

Any news on when it might be back up?

SmokeTheDestroyer563 #51 Posted Jun 01 2018 - 00:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34842 battles
Leave it to wargaming to screw up there own test server LOL, I once again see yet another update that fails to bring in old maps like northwest, pearl river, Hidden Valley even though you said you heard your players loud and clear about them old maps many many many months ago and have yet to add them, Your game has some of the stalest maps of all games and yet you focus on other crap, WOW!!! Not shocked at all

Marine_Recon_ #52 Posted Jun 01 2018 - 11:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 37681 battles
  • [NEON-] NEON-

Balance is tough to master in any game. I don't need everyone to be at 50% WR and I certainly don't need 10 tier X mediums that have the same pen and damage output. Tanks and skill should vary drastically. Balance the match making and randomness of damage and provide custom load outs for each tank. Input a customize section in the garage for actual game performance impact. Allow players to customize tank guns, engines, radios, loaders and armor. Allow me to put the 128mm gun on the Tiger II (Example). 

Crew skills should be available to purchase. If I want a 4 skill crew to start with charge me 100 gold per skill per crewman. This doesn't mean you need to make every crew size 6 or more to enhance your income. I would pay 2000 gold for a 4 skill, 5 man crew

ayaz_10 #53 Posted Jun 01 2018 - 21:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 9709 battles
  • [GMU-2] GMU-2

i think you guys need to buff su-101 because it doesnt perform like the other tanks of its line 

and su-100m1 armour is also little bit better than su-101

kupski #54 Posted Jun 02 2018 - 03:47

Private

• Players
  • 21456 battles
Too many snow scenes, the landscapes blend in to the white of the snow... kinda boring. 

whariwharangi #55 Posted Jun 04 2018 - 16:43

Major

• Players
  • 86887 battles

Issues I'd like to see addressed:

I mostly like the map updates. However, with recent updates A lot of the fire positions have had natural foliage camouflage stripped out. Its really bad for artillery ... there are only a few usable positions and I'm noticing an uptick in getting hunted by counter battery fire ... that now has fewer places to look. Its bad enough at the higher tiers where the maps are too small to expect to be able to move much before getting spotted.

In places like Live Oaks ... there was camouflage one game ... I was able to hide my tier 10 artillery piece in reeds even at close range to enemy tanks ... then the camouflage changed so I can't use the position at all without being seen at long ranges even without firing. 

Maps like Erlenberg that people are apparently complaining about ... with the dramatic changes its really a new map. You could put the original Erlenberg map back into the mix too. I really don't get people complaining about maps when more variety is better.

My only peeve about maps are that some are too small ... some have view range that almost covers the entire map at higher tiers.

Map pinging ... the text no longer covers the entire left side of the screen but there is still too much flicker from people who don't get it that once should be enough. I want a tool to turn f-keys and map ping off in the same way as chat is turned off.

Its getting a bit better with the Italian tanks ... but prior to that (particularly after Christmas) too many of the consists were mostly premium tanks. Power creep means that once stalwart tanks like IS III can't compete. There are too many OP tanks that never actually existed in the game. The game has done a great job in modelling existing tanks for sand table play ... but the tanks that never actually existed are based on concepts and blueprints that never went through trials of engineering for actual service and so are usually OP because they aren't realistic in the first place. Instead of adding more tanks ... perhaps its time to remove a few ... either that or increase the tier spread ... so that its worthwhile playing a Tiger II or IS III again.

Missions. Some of the missions are impossible.

-I recently went from M43/44 to T92 artillery in order to complete SPG 3:15 with honors. I've made 3 of the 4 conditions several times in some 500 games but the fourth ... having the most xp on the team, a condition not in my control ... has made it elusive. The other problem is the stun requirements due to players having the ability to use first aid kit to end the stun effects ... so you stun the tank and it removes the stun before team mates shoot at it.

-I've gotten fed up trying to play JTiger with all the track shooting little tanks ... and 6000 damage with 5 kills for TD 3:15 is not possible. I completed primary conditions of 6000 dmg in a game that was lost and I had no kills. The map is since changed so that the cover is stripped out.

-I've played several thousand medium tank games tier 9 and 10 trying to complete MT 3:13 ... 6000 dmg ... to no effect. I'm not interested in playing platoons and this is the only T55 platoon mission not completed (and i have only two other platoon missions not completed with honors). I've had one game with 6000 dmg with Leopard 1 on a map that no longer exists and before missions were started.

Edited by whariwharangi, Jun 04 2018 - 22:50.

whariwharangi #56 Posted Jun 05 2018 - 18:58

Major

• Players
  • 86887 battles

This game started with 3 tier Match Maker Spread. Its been two tier for a long time ... however ... power creep means that the two tier spread is now also too much. There are too many games where 9 of 15 tanks are tier 6 and 3 are tier 8 ... and some tier 8 tanks have such hard shells as to make it impossible for a tier 6 to penetrate even from the rear ... and too many tanks have the ability to destroy lower tier tanks with one shot.

It has me looking for another game due to the frustrations. I'm not interested in being the whack-a-mole against some fantasy pay-to-win behemoth

Its time to reduce the match maker spread to one tier difference.

Edited by whariwharangi, Jun 05 2018 - 19:02.

MetalShredder2116 #57 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 11:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 26410 battles
  • [ICON-] ICON-
Bring back the maps that we never asked to be removed, lower the tier spread to +1/-1, buff and nerf tanks that need changes and actually nerf artillery. Plus, remove XVM. If Wargaming were to do those 5 things for the game the gameplay would be so much better. But, the Wargaming staff are full of incompetent people who have little to no knowledge on this game at all.

GeorgePreddy #58 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 14:56

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostSisterhood_of_Steel, on May 28 2018 - 14:06, said:

Really, I would not trust a "Scientific Study" if my life depended on it.  I am 68, colorblind, on medication for heart disease so i take a Calcium blockers and I am diabetic on insulin.

I did qualify by saying "if you're in normal health".  Obviously that leaves you out.  I am older than you and my reflexes tested average for ALL ages. I'm sorry you have so many illnesses and bad conditions and have poor reflexes for your age. That doesn't change the fact that people IN NORMAL GOOD HEALTH generally don't suffer serious reflex degeneration until about 80 years of age.

KlaxosaurPrincess #59 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 16:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 11131 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST

View PostSU_Whisperer, on May 26 2018 - 00:14, said:

Why not put K-91 at tier 9 and Obj. 430 Version II at tier 10? It would make a better Tier 10 than the K-91 which is obviously not suited for tier 10.

Edit : Played K-91 and feels like an Obj. 430 Version II with less armor and useless side armor just like the STG... If you need pen in the 430 II, just spam HEAT and BOOM got tier 10 gun.

Agree

D_E_S_T_R_O_Y #60 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 12:40

Private

• Players
  • 9188 battles
  • [E_L_C] E_L_C

Hey guyyyys….. how do you download test server? I never knew how to do it and all the youtube vids on it are from the old website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users