game start delay

delay lag ping

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Arkytankman99 #1 Posted May 25 2018 - 18:20

Private

• -Players-
  • 234 battles

I have a pretty decent fps, about 120 average with my 1050, I have a fast internet 15meg, so I get a decent response with a game ping around 60 average. But I get a lets go, after many others have got a lets go? because they are already a mile down the road on my mini map.  do you call this lag or what? I know this delay will effect my shooting? because the red guy is gone  already. also while attempting to clan, with audio. my pard say have you started yet? also they laugh when I shoot some red already dead. I have server ret set, so I get their target and not my server. also, why does a red appear right next to me, with no indication on my field of view and no red dot on the minimap?

then my trigger goes dead. I can't even fire blindly??? some kinda paralysis. all some kinda game delay. but there is more, cloaking? now maybe it takes a radio man to put a red dot on the mini map?  but I shuld at least see the red guy when he is 500 yards from me?

Devildog8 #2 Posted May 25 2018 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 10142 battles
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
Every patch battle screen freeze, I have to X out of WOT come back in 2 times before the battle is finally on my screen, im either dead when it happens or the battle is so far away by the time I get there its over :(

Worland #3 Posted May 25 2018 - 19:22

Major

• Players
  • 16766 battles
Even with my old potato Phenom II machine with slow 5400rpm hard drive, coupled with sketchy 6mbps DSL, gets me in battles before the 30 sec countdown clock even starts. Not sure why so many guys have issues.

Sounds like you may have some packet loss going on, or a bottleneck in your machine. The WoT FAQ has directions on how to download and use Ping Plotter. May give you a clue about any connection issues with the server. And you can do an old cntrl-alt-delete, open task manager, and see what your computer is doing. Any component listed at 100% in use while loading into, or playing, a battle may be your problem.

Arkytankman99 #4 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 23:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 234 battles

thanks for the response. so it does seem to be my computer.

win 10 update puts a lot of junk on the thing.

i do get the count down, and I am not alone because there are tanks just sitting there after i get a lets go.

i'll try that ping plotter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users