10 KV-2 (R)s and More Today Starting at 3pm EST! 1,000 Follower Twitch Milestone Celebration/Giv...

twitch stream giveaway gold premium tier 8 prem ominousfyxen ultimate

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OminousFyxen #1 Posted May 29 2018 - 06:57

Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 13166 battles
  • [BABNS] BABNS

UPDATE~~~ In addition to the T8 Prem Ultimate giveaway, we are gonna have 10 KV-2 ®s to giveaway throughout the stream tonight thanks to Wargaming NA!! Going to get started around 3 EST, look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/ominousfyxen

Good Day Tankers!

I can barely believe it, but pretty soon our channel will reach the 1,000 follower milestone. It's been an amazing journey so far, and the WOT and Twitch communities have really become an integral part of my life. To celebrate and give back to those who have been supporting my stream  over the last six months, and lately participating in "Tank Therapy" to help me blow off IRL stress, I will be having a celebration the first Saturday after the channel reaches 1,000 followers. Might even wear a dress.. mebbe. And of course, what celebration would be complete without a giveaway?

The Giveaway:

Choice of T8 Ultimate Premium Package or Equivalent Amount of Gold or Premium Time

The giveaway will be a sort of raffle which will be entered using points earned watching my stream. You get a point per minute of watching. This way everyone has a chance to win, but folks who have been putting up with me the longest will get even better odds of winning if they want to use their points for the giveaway.

The exact timing of the celebration and giveaway is not certain as I am not exactly sure when I'll hit 1,000 followers. However, with the rate it has been going, it will probably end up being this week. At the time I am writing this, we are at 952 followers and growing each day. So, stop by and check it out. Fellow tankers and good company are always welcome, but If you are part of the toxicity problem, don't bother.

You can check everything out here: https://www.twitch.tv/ominousfyxen

Thank you and best of luck out there, see you on the battlefield! I'll be the one you set on fire...lol

OminousFyxen

Edited by OminousFyxen, Jun 02 2018 - 17:46.

Turtlepudding #2 Posted May 30 2018 - 22:42

Private

• -Players-
  • 140 battles
Fingers crossed for myself and congrats for when you hit 1k followers :) you have deserved it 

OminousFyxen #3 Posted Jun 01 2018 - 17:31

Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 13166 battles
  • [BABNS] BABNS

Tomorrow is the day!!!! We are sitting at 983 as of this morning- Come by and celebrate with us! :)

nuclearguy931 #4 Posted Jun 01 2018 - 17:52

Major

• Players
  • 76137 battles
  • [UMM] UMM
Following, and good luck to all.

OminousFyxen #5 Posted Jun 02 2018 - 16:05

Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 13166 battles
  • [BABNS] BABNS

TODAY is the day!!! We reached 1,000 followers last night, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Celebrations will be had, starting at 2 or 3 EST today! Giveaways, a dress, the whole 9 yards! :)

https://www.twitch.tv/ominousfyxen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users