Mentors/teachers wanted

Learn teach mentor looking

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SEC9_JEDI_MONKEY #1 Posted Jun 02 2018 - 01:03

Private

• -Players-
  • 2077 battles
I'm looking for a mentor for world of tanks to help me get better.  Someone with good skills and patience.  Email me here on this site. Thank you

Tyrantzz #2 Posted Jun 02 2018 - 01:30

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21898 battles
  • [ASSA] ASSA
Might want to take a look at clans since you can't always bet on one person being on, otherwise best of luck in your search 

KeepYourselfSafe_xD #3 Posted Jun 02 2018 - 03:55

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6832 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
you're not going to get someone decent to help you, not even a unicum that barely knows what he's doing. All because you have only low tiers and actually good players don't enjoy playing them and they barely teach you anything anyways.

Anublister #4 Posted Jun 02 2018 - 15:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 63794 battles
  • [--T--] --T--

Your best bet is the internet. Watch popular youtubers like quickybaby, lemming rush, and Taugrim. Watch where they go, where they aim, how they use cover, and if they communicate to their team. Check their ammo load out, their crew skills, their equipment. All very useful to a beginner.

Secondly use the platoon feature often. In battle is the easiest, cntrl right click to send an invite while the battle is loading up. Try and match your tanks strengths with your platoon mate. i.e if you're is a scout and your platoon mate is an arty you go spot targets, if your platoon mate is another scout you find a different spot to scout (don't need two scouts together usually). If you are a med or hvy you can team up. Remember platoons work better if the players in them are actively helping each other. Use the platoon chat. If you get along you can add them as a friend and your on your way.

Thirdly clans. They are a mixed ball, but if that friend you made platooning is in one it's a good choice. You don't pay to join or leave a clan and in one you should learn to contribute your time to playing with them and also learn valuable team skills, which are essential to playing this game well.

Good luck.

SEC9_JEDI_MONKEY #5 Posted Jun 02 2018 - 16:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 2077 battles
Thank you guys for your help and input!  It is greatly appreciated!  I have started watching lemmingrush and quickly baby.  You guys rock for helping me out

cheapbooks #6 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 03:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35716 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

if you watch my videos on youtube you will find more advanced tactics and more thorough explanations than from other youtubers. I explain every move I make, and I take more aggressive positions. I also show unique sniping positions and spotting bushes that are not well known.

https://www.youtube....eapbooks/videos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users