• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

comandoriv #441 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 21:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13407 battles

View PostJack_Ice, on Jun 08 2018 - 20:43, said:

I'll be back when Frontline is back

Frontlines is literally the reason I came back to WOT. Random battles feels so small and not as fun after playing frontlines. I will also be back when Frontlines makes it way back. It felt so much better than War Thunder to me. If I want grand scale battles - Frontline was the way to go but now all I have is War thunder. 

1AceGunner #442 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 19:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 2769 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED
FL was a great mode to play in. No hassles no wn8, no w/r, no stats just play. FL was the way the game was meant to be played as you can tell by everyone's reaction. They will not bring it back so get used to it. ( IT DOES NOT BRING THEM REVENUE ) 

Napoleon__Blownaparte #443 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 09:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 4018 battles

PLEASE bring back Frontline.  It was the first mode that actually made me CRAVE playing WoT, again, to the point that I was looking forward to leaving work each day because I'd dreamed up a couple strategies I wanted to try when I got home.

I think it ultimately helped me become a slightly better player.  I'm not very good at the game and, though I spend a good deal of time on youtube and elsewhere watching the videos of people who ARE good and trying to learn, there's no alternative to actually fighting and learning from experience.  The ability to respawn in Frontline and go back to the same area allowed me to try different strategies and different approaches to the same goals.  This, in turn, helped me to compare what didn't work with what eventually worked and, most importantly, why.  I'm still not good, but at least I understand a little more about "why."

drakoolia #444 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 1749 battles
  • [DIXIE] DIXIE

DEF best mode i the game..the large ongoing battles were great..and the HUGE maps made exploring WAY more fun then in randoms. I too feel its hard to go back to randoms after trying out Frontline.

I wish WOWs would do something similar.

Blackhorse_One_ #445 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3763 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

Enjoyed Frontline - Had an operational feel to it.

Then the kids flooded-in and ruined it.

Zeke250 #446 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 21:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 38328 battles
  • [LEAP] LEAP
To deal with possible revenue issues related to Frontline battles set up virtual billboards at the spawn sites.  Sell to appropriate companies ad time on the billboards.  Make the ads interesting and they will be read/watched.  A new twist to an old advertising method.  WOT gets it's revenue and we get to play a much much better battle mode.

parallax_c #447 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 00:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 6841 battles
i came back from a few year hiatus to play frontline. got me back into the game all together. i think it should be on some sort of monthly rotation. maybe add a 9 and ten division.  all separate, same tier matchs just a choice of mutliple tiers. im not against an extra map or two, but one was good enough. maybe do different maps on rotation monthly? rewards were adequate, but the prestige could have had a few more levels. i was maxed out in less than two weeks and i dont have alot of time during the week typically. overall, great time and i want it back.

DurianThrower #448 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 03:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 2312 battles
Please bring back the Frontline soon and make it available consistently, not once in a blue moon. It seems everyone liked it and i enjoyed it very much.

MinuteMenBBD #449 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 16:35

Private

• -Players-
  • 22851 battles
  • [_PD_] _PD_
One of the more exciting options WOT has offered.  The game play is different and a refreshing change from pub matches.  The structure allows players to maximize the characteristics of heavy tanks in base capture/defense while stretching the map with fast mediums and lights.  I was frustrated however by the abundant availability of both air strikes and artillery by individual players.  All in all, I look forward to the mode becoming available again.

Wiley_C #450 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 14:10

Private

• Players
  • 52427 battles

Gentlemen and Ladies,

This is the best of Wargaming. I am tired of being ripped to pieces in tier 8 vehicles.. I have played for 6+years and am on the community test server. 

Please consider keeping the frontline mode of gameplay, it's the best!

Wiley C

Ten_Hunter #451 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 14:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 4010 battles
  • [DEBB] DEBB

Pude aproveitar muito o modo Linha de Frente, porém, gostaria que esse modo voltasse mais vezes e talvez com possibilidade para outros níveis de tanques, outra coisa que seria interessante é esse modo se tornar parte definitiva do game. No mais, obtive ótima experiência no modo linha de frente.

Raptango #452 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 03:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 30418 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Best game mode ever. So much fun. Will miss this event. If Frontline was a permanent mode, I'd play it probably half the time or more

SpamNCan #453 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 19:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 11860 battles
  • [TAW] TAW
WG gets no more $ from me until Frontlines comes back, hell make it so that you need premium to play more than 5 rounds of it per day. 

pauludowiesner #454 Posted Jun 15 2018 - 23:44

Private

• Players
  • 20630 battles
bring it back world of tanks suck with out front line that mod could be the new world of tanks just make more maps a little cheap to run and you got an all new upgrade

TheDgamesD #455 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 04:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 7443 battles
  • [KILJY] KILJY

View PostGnomon, on Jun 04 2018 - 15:59, said:

Hey, everyone! 

I just wanted to touch base and let you know this will not be the last you see of Frontline. We need to work on optimizing performance, and we do have a large amount of feedback and suggestions about Frontline to comb through, as well. 

Speaking of, what would you like to see in the future of Frontline? Historic Battles in Frontline, maybe? Switch up the Tiers? Maybe nation vs nation? 

Let us know what you would like to see :) 

Optimization?!?! What're you talking about? I play with 17fps on normal random battles (It's not unplayable it just takes getting used to, I'd only say 1fps is unplayable personally) but on frontline I got a reliable 30fps. keep it as is please.

MacDuff48 #456 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 19:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 23335 battles
  • [ORDER] ORDER
I just want to thank WG for ending frontline.  For almost three weeks my family rarely saw me, my honey do list was growing out of control and I was spending money on the game for the first time since Christmas.  With frontline gone, my wife is happy again and the list has shrunk.  So take your time bringing it back; I would hate to send you more money.

Hoplight #457 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 04:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 35427 battles
Frontline is a great addition to the game options. Please bring it back.

Zammis #458 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 20:28

Private

• Players
  • 15230 battles
  • [PZKW] PZKW

I feel that Frontline is how the game should have been launched.  Because it feels more like a real battle than just a few lines of advance and defence in a smaller map.  You have to watch the whole of the battlefield, not just your little section.  Yes there are those that can't grasp the concept that there is more to the battle than their front lawn, but forcing limits in the number of player allowed to respawn per sector helps control the game imbalance possibility.  I like the idea of different tier levels allowed to play Frontline (fair matchmaking of course).  Making it its own battle mode is fine, so you can choose to play that or regular tanks.  Need to fix the platoon reforming though, shouldn't have to reform a platoon just to change game modes, if the platoon rules are similar, especially when all platoon members are clan mates.

We really loved it, it actually gave us a reason to come back and play for a while.

JackG79 #459 Posted Jul 07 2018 - 14:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38296 battles

Frontline was a double-edged sword.   It got me playing while it was here, but showed me just how really bored I am with the crappy Randoms and lack of maps.  It shows what can ACTUALLY be done if they put a little effort into this game on the back end.  To create maps that size, and that awesome for a temporary game mode?!?!  Yet we can't get a few decent new maps put into rotation for every other tier or someething!?!? What a kick in the nutz.  

Frontline was GREAT... Now that it's gone. Im taking a break.    Since Wargaming butchered Warplanes, i'll be spending my time in a battle ship or destroyer.   

Take care all! 

drakoolia #460 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 20:14

Private

• -Players-
  • 1749 battles
  • [DIXIE] DIXIE

View PostJackG79, on Jul 07 2018 - 14:19, said:

Frontline was a double-edged sword.   It got me playing while it was here, but showed me just how really bored I am with the crappy Randoms and lack of maps.  It shows what can ACTUALLY be done if they put a little effort into this game on the back end.  To create maps that size, and that awesome for a temporary game mode?!?!  Yet we can't get a few decent new maps put into rotation for every other tier or someething!?!? What a kick in the nutz.  

Frontline was GREAT... Now that it's gone. Im taking a break.    Since Wargaming butchered Warplanes, i'll be spending my time in a battle ship or destroyer.   

Take care all! 

Ok cool..You play WOWs also..I will actually be posting a Poll into WOWs if they could introduce a frontline mode into THAT game, would also breathe much needed life into randoms.

Also tagged with frontline

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users