bugs client

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bennyjw98 #1 Posted Jun 05 2018 - 03:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 8173 battles
  • [WAFFE] WAFFE

Short and sweet, if my game is downsized or switched away from when in fullscreen, the game bugs out until I reset it.
The bugs consist of constant flickering of text and objects in the garage and battlefield, and the loading screen becoming totally... pixelated? might be the word?
This is especially a problem recently as for some reason, the client downsizes itself right after starting, thus undoing a reset I would attempt.

And I reinstalled the game to try to fix it but it seems to be something with the game client itself. 

I would attach a picture but it figures when I try to replicate the issue the game is like, "Nah, I'm gonna be totally fine now, until when you aren't expecting it!"

Kamahl1234 #2 Posted Jun 05 2018 - 04:11

Major

• Players
  • 18390 battles
We're gonna need more details than this. What's your resolution, what mods if any do you run, is it full screen?

heavymetal1967 #3 Posted Jun 05 2018 - 04:26

Major

• Players
  • 63505 battles

If you're running mods run SAFE mode via the launcher.  If that fixes it you know it's a mod conflict.

If no mods or SAFE mode doesn't "fix" it run the integrity check.  Upper right of launcher gear icon then support tab.  It'll replace any missing/corrupt files.  I'd restart my computer afterward.

This is more of a tip if your display doesn't always jive with what it's set to, but it might help.

Afaik this will only work if you run from the launcher not the WG center.

Right click your WoT icon go to properties then shortcut.  You should get three options that are similar to the three game display settings.

Select the one that matches your game setting.

Good luck.

Vardeman #4 Posted Jun 05 2018 - 05:32

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42366 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH

quick fix: don't alt-tab out

another quick fix: run in borderless window mode

Also tagged with bugs, client

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users