1-2 shots of damage max

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

da_Rock002 #21 Posted Jun 05 2018 - 22:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 7953 battles

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on Jun 05 2018 - 12:59, said:

I don't think there are enough games in any of my vehicles to really tell much from the individual vehicle win rate.  A single game is a 1-2% swing.  Some of the vehicles I feel better in have worse win rates, and vice versa.  The win rate by Tier shows steady decline to about 44% at Tier 6.  I grind everything up from the base equipment, but M4, T-34 and Sav m/43 also had zero-skill BIA crews.  Valentine II has preferential matchmaking.

Technically it was more along the lines of venting.  I do frequently blame anything starting with "Su", "KV" or "IS".  :angry:

Actually you have 90 battles in your T-34 so it's 51WR does mean something.   You've also got 90 battles in your AMX38 and got a WR of 38.    90 battles isn't a huge number but it's worth considering next time you jump in a tank and are thinking about either of those two. 

Your Skoda T24 and M4 both have 73 battles.    One has a 41%WR and the other 53%.    Truth is WR doesn't mean a whole lot for newbies who have little influence in their battles, but it's also a good measurement of the luck you've had teamwise.   It reflects the kind of players you're being matched up with at the time you play for the tier tank you're choosing.   It's worth considering for that more than anything else.   It's certainly not a bottom line, but can be a rough hint. 

Captain_Rownd #22 Posted Jun 06 2018 - 01:03

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

View Postda_Rock002, on Jun 05 2018 - 11:17, said:

Actually you have 90 battles in your T-34 so it's 51WR does mean something.   You've also got 90 battles in your AMX38 and got a WR of 38.    90 battles isn't a huge number but it's worth considering next time you jump in a tank and are thinking about either of those two. 

The difference between the T-34 and AMX 40 numbers is quite significant because the AMX 40 win rate is so unusually low.  But what I'm saying is most of my vehicles are in the 47-53% range and that's usually only a couple battles of difference.  The Duck is a special project for me - I play it regularly because I enjoy its Duckiness.  The Strv m40L is also a favorite, for very different reasons and with very different results.  :D 

I'm surprised every time I see that Skoda 24 win rate so low, because I feel quite comfortable with the Skoda, and I feel very uncomfortable in M4 variants.  Some of it could be due to having Sixth Sense on the M4. 

4TankersAndDog #23 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 17:07

Captain

• -Players-
  • 26568 battles
  • [122MM] 122MM

So a few thoughts for you...  Those slow boring HT's you disparage have the armor and hit-points to be a little forgiving if you miss-read the map and tactical situation and stick your neck out too far, can make learning easier.

Playing soft TDs, MTs and LTs is fun, but the line between sneaky and squished (and so campy as to be useless) can be a very thin one.  That's why mobile no-armor high-DPM MTs are considered tanks that perform best in skilled hands.

I would strongly suggest watching my Annotated Aggression guide, help you think through and calibrate the YOLO'ness of your gameplay:

firekitty #24 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 19:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40367 battles
  • [IMWAR] IMWAR

View Post4TankersAndDog, on Jun 07 2018 - 09:07, said:

So a few thoughts for you...  Those slow boring HT's you disparage have the armor and hit-points to be a little forgiving if you miss-read the map and tactical situation and stick your neck out too far, can make learning easier.

Playing soft TDs, MTs and LTs is fun, but the line between sneaky and squished (and so campy as to be useless) can be a very thin one.  That's why mobile no-armor high-DPM MTs are considered tanks that perform best in skilled hands.

I would strongly suggest watching my Annotated Aggression guide, help you think through and calibrate the YOLO'ness of your gameplay:

​  Hi Ya 4tanker's ! Hey my friend, just wanted to say I really like this vid. Brilliant use of the gearshift etc to explain. I liked how ya spelled it out these different aggressions can change from one to another in a heart beat, but only if ya pay attention to the entire battle. I would like to say to all the chat spammers- see, this is the type of team communications your spamming destroys- then ya wonder why the team fails? 4tankers demonstrates how team comms again and again produce victory, and good personal performances. Those comms HELP us make the decisions he speaks of to know when to alter our aggression. DONT SPAM CHAT in battle.

Sorry 4tankers, but am done my rant lol. Awesome video, and look forward to more. Thanks for your effort :)

Oh, PS- I am going to share this on a social media wot group ( FB wot noobs, FB wot arty noobs) :);)

4TankersAndDog #25 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 20:29

Captain

• -Players-
  • 26568 battles
  • [122MM] 122MM
lol, rant for me any time you like FK, o7!

Red_Ensign #26 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 21:22

Major

• Players
  • 7328 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on Jun 05 2018 - 00:05, said:

Since I stopped camping and started trying to move with the battle 1000+ games ago I'm only able to get 1-2 shots of damage per game before being deleted.  I can't figure out how to do better than 2 shots of damage without being useless and camping hard.  3 shots of damage is an exceptionally successful game for me.  I'd say 20% of my games are zero damage, 40% 1 shot damage, 40% 2 shots damage, and 20% more than 2 shots of damage.  Of course, I do better in losses than in wins since in wins the top few players get most of the damage.  It's easier to be relevant when nobody else is and the enemy is yoloing for the last few kills.  I haven't figured out where to go from there. 

personally I always go to the flank the team ignored (yeah I'm that idiot) - plenty of glory/damage there. :-D  if the enemy also ignored that flank, you can give them their worst day ever. :-)

you do have to have a very keen sense of when to run, in case half the enemy team shows up there.  when it's bad isn't soon enough - you have to know before it gets bad.

Captain_Rownd #27 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 22:39

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

View Post4TankersAndDog, on Jun 07 2018 - 06:07, said:

On several maps playing a heavy is really limiting, since you're expected to go just one or two places and get bogged down in a brawl, and you don't have the flexibility to use much of the rest of the map.  I don't want to be expected to play the corner-fighting game since I don't enjoy that kind of game, or do well at it.  I'm really not interested in memorizing armor models, either.  It doesn't feel at all forgiving to be limited in that way. 

I have basically the same problem with the ARL 44 as I do with the various M4 vehicles - being a tall relatively poorly armored target that everyone loves to shoot at.  Once somebody gets a shot on your big hull everything is going to pen until you're dead.

Seen all your informative videos when I started out, thanks!

dunniteowl #28 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 23:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 23789 battles

Sounds to me that, as a preferred light tanker, you really need to study up on this:

Battle Mechanics -- Global Wiki  This link opens up at Spotting and Vision, although the Entire Set of Mechanics is there, scroll up or down.

I'm not going to tell you how to tank your tanks.  That said, as an LT if you're only getting in one to two shots of damage, then you're being spotted way too much.  This can only mean you don't know those mechanics as well as you think you might.  What else could be the issue?

If you say, "Other units have better vision and concealment," then it only means you know you are outclassed.  That said, you still have to perform in that mix, irrespective of how unfair that seems.  In this case, it means make your 'bug out' moment in that cover a tad sooner so you can escape before their better vision spots your lesser camo, because you know you're outclassed in general by higher tier and your tier units with probably more battles.

This means you have to get into position sooner and hold still long enough to allow your camo net (if used) to kick in.  It means that, before this can happen, you are already positioned for a speedy exit so the moment it's time to go in that direction, you are pointed in that direction to move as fast as you can. Backing up generally sucks, so be positioned to speedy retreat (versus the risk of having your butt end exposed in that position, I suppose) before anyone shows up and catches you getting into position.  This means shorter distances in general and a bit more patience before scooting to the next point of cover.

In this case, don't be afraid to back away from known enemy points of contact and then extricate yourself from that spot, relocating a decent distance away and get more spots/assist damage.  Do this by using all available cover and concealment to avoid detection -- you're outclassed, remember?  Be more careful about your movements.  Also bear in mind, your initial spotting may be discovered if you don't have another place to back up to that provides concealment in addition to your first location.

All the above is with regard to what is called Passive Spotting, where you do your best to remain concealed the entire time and either light or fire from concealment that does not disappear when you fire (double bushing, getting the spot and backing until the bush blocks your view, using cover and gun depression, etc.) and then moving away to avoid someone using their Hit Indicator to recognize where YOU must be.  Even folks being blind fired by arty know from which direction and what unit that shell came from.  Direct fire means you can shoot back if you survive the first shot by getting cover.

You've seen me post it before, however, here it is again:

The Mantra

Survive

Do Damage

Help Your Team

Win 

You know why, I know you've read it before.   I think of this mantra as my Prioritization List In Matches.  If I'm being shot at, I should look at my list.  Number One? Survive.  Get cover or shoot back.  Is what hit you going to disappear in a smoking ball of flame from your return fire?  No.  Not bloody likely in most cases, so get cover before returning fire.   Once in cover, you need to figure out where you can either Do Damage or Help Your Team.  See how easy that is?  No matter what you do, this handy little list will tell you what you should be doing to make it to the end alive.

Beyond that, hang in there and work on your stealth, because the entire precept of being a LT is that you have better overall concealment value, which is retained on the move, unlike other tanks.  This means moving is not penalized in the same way as it is for other classes of vehicles and you need to put that to your best advantage.  If you shoot, move, you've already blown your camo cover for 15m and you don't lose your concealment in that movement -- go.

One thing I have done to give me a better idea of my cover and concealment is to zoom in a bit on my arcade view until it is like I'm looking out the commander's cupola/hatch.  Sort of a Commander's view of the terrain.  I then spin my view around and look at the trees, buildings and walls, etc, and compare them to my view of the mini-map, versus spotted enemy units and use that to determine the best and most concealed path I can travel to my next place of action.  I don't care if this takes me five to ten seconds.  The matches are 15 minutes long and that few seconds can extend your time in that match by minutes with a plan in mind.  Use that.

Hope any of that is helpful.  I know it's not the more common information you're going to usually get and have gotten for the most part.  That other advice is great, which is why I'm not just repeating it, you already got that.  I hope that this other stuff that isn't your average every day adds just a bit of extra something that may prove useful.

GL, HF & HSYBF

Captain_Rownd #29 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 06:57

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

I have uploaded my first 6 battles of the evening to show my typical WoT experience:

http://wotreplays.eu...Rownd/id/764697

6 battles, 5 losses, and zero damage in 4/6 battles.  I generally moved with the team.  #1 is an example of why I have not gone hill on Prokorovkha in months, and they've changed the terrain to make it even worse than it was.  I let the other heavies lead the charge up there, but lo and behold I was the one that got picked off first.  :/

Edited by Captain_Rownd, Jun 09 2018 - 01:50.

Captain_Rownd #30 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 07:10

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

I have uploaded the 7th replay, which is best:

http://wotreplays.eu...ownd-renault_g1

Captain_Rownd #31 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 08:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

Uploaded the 4 Duck battles it took me to get a win, as well....last one was a P43, sorry - too much rum too keep track

Keep in mind, I used my bonuses on these battles...for everyone that says "use bonuses"

Edited by Captain_Rownd, Jun 08 2018 - 08:28.

Redwave11 #32 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 08:39

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17926 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

I watched "Duck futility 4" on Malinovka.

Personally I would have gone hill even though it is encounter, that is where the fight is and you dont really have the speed the check the rest of the map for enemies. Anyway, you went south and sat in a bush for a bit. Thats fine if you were expecting enemies to yolo onto cap or across the field but you did spend a little long there. Once you saw your T-34 start to cross the field you should have started moving south to help him. Also when you did start to go south you needlessly took the redline even though the Lago had already secured the area, could have saved 20 or so seconds of driving.

Fighting the M4A1: you autoaimed, which is fine for low armor vehicles that arent moving but you still need to let your gun aim. You should stop momentarily a fraction of a second before each shell loads, shoot, then keep moving. If you don't stop you will be too inaccurate unless at very close range.

I was very surprised that the KV-85 and KV-1S came all the way back for you, not much you can do about that. Maybe you could have used the M4A4 for cover to get a shot or so of damage but that is about it.

Edited by Redwave11, Jun 08 2018 - 11:24.

Redwave11 #33 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 08:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17926 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

Watched "G1R futility 4" on cliff

Initial deployment is good enough. You were lucky that the AMX 13 75 was shooting HE, also shooting on the move was a risk that you didnt need to take. After that you sat in a bush for a while, most of the threatening tanks were spotted on the 2 line so you could have been a little more aggressive, probably would have been best to push up in the low ground closer to the cliff to the right of where you were. Also you saw the MT-25 clear the area in front of you so you knew it was safe to move up. All that is left is the end game damage farm, which was fine.

Take away from this: stop to shoot, try to keep an eye on the map to know where enemies are and what is left, this will tell you how aggressive to be.

Captain_Rownd #34 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 18:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

View PostRedwave11, on Jun 07 2018 - 21:39, said:

Fighting the M4A1: you autoaimed, which is fine for low armor vehicles that arent moving but you still need to let your gun aim. You should stop momentarily a fraction of a second before each shell loads, shoot, then keep moving. If you don't stop you will be too inaccurate unless at very close range.

M8A1 has a more accurate gun and more mobility than me, so I wanted to close the distance ASAP, as well as get out of the line of sight/fire of anything else that might shoot me from the line of bushes, as well as the SPG.  M8A1 could have easily beat me by pulling back behind that corner and poking to fire, but he seemed to be distracted by something else even as I approached.  Perhaps lagging or something.

I don't remember the beginning of that battle...because rum...but I was probably waiting for things to get spotted before deciding where to go. I also spent some time in the bushes in the field hoping to get shots on that Luchs I tried to blind-fire that one time.

Edited by Captain_Rownd, Jun 08 2018 - 18:45.

Captain_Rownd #35 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 19:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

View PostRedwave11, on Jun 07 2018 - 21:50, said:

Watched "G1R futility 4" on cliff

Initial deployment is good enough. You were lucky that the AMX 13 75 was shooting HE, also shooting on the move was a risk that you didnt need to take. After that you sat in a bush for a while, most of the threatening tanks were spotted on the 2 line so you could have been a little more aggressive, probably would have been best to push up in the low ground closer to the cliff to the right of where you were. Also you saw the MT-25 clear the area in front of you so you knew it was safe to move up. All that is left is the end game damage farm, which was fine.

I didn't want to sit still for the AMX to shoot me easier and I was trying to move up to get a more clear line of fire on him ASAP.  I didn't want him to be able to pop me and run away to a distance where he'd have better accuracy than my G1R.  The first shot was a panic shot and luck, and the second one - though I probably should have aimed then - my instinct was that it was an opportunity for an easy shot in that moment because I think he started driving straight away from me.

I stopped behind the bush because there was no support with me.  Even when there is support I've died so many times rounding that hill because of big guns camping in the bushes beyond, and the G1R is a soft target.  So I sat.  I did stay there a lot longer than necessary so I'm not sure if the cats distracted me then or something. 

That is the same line and positions I take from that spawn almost every game unless I'm in a light that can make it up to the lighthouse.  I usually have to sit behind those buildings where I stopped, taking pot shots, until there is a push to go with, but this time the AMX pulled me ahead to the bush location which is usually vulnerable to being overrun quickly and not a place I would have gone otherwise. 

Edited by Captain_Rownd, Jun 08 2018 - 19:26.

dunniteowl #36 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 22:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 23789 battles

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on Jun 08 2018 - 12:19, said:

I didn't want to sit still for the AMX to shoot me easier and I was trying to move up to get a more clear line of fire on him ASAP.  I didn't want him to be able to pop me and run away to a distance where he'd have better accuracy than my G1R.  The first shot was a panic shot and luck, and the second one - though I probably should have aimed then - my instinct was that it was an opportunity for an easy shot in that moment because I think he started driving straight away from me.

I stopped behind the bush because there was no support with me.  Even when there is support I've died so many times rounding that hill because of big guns camping in the bushes beyond, and the G1R is a soft target.  So I sat.  I did stay there a lot longer than necessary so I'm not sure if the cats distracted me then or something. 

That is the same line and positions I take from that spawn almost every game unless I'm in a light that can make it up to the lighthouse.  I usually have to sit behind those buildings where I stopped, taking pot shots, until there is a push to go with, but this time the AMX pulled me ahead to the bush location which is usually vulnerable to being overrun quickly and not a place I would have gone otherwise. 

That is a VERY BAD Habit to get into.  You should be extending from that point to other points a bit further as you go along, in order to familiarize yourself with different map locations and their value to you (or lack).  Use that spot as what I might call my "Normal First Position."  Such a term refers to the place where you are quite confident that, short of a miracle, you can get there and be ready without being blind fired, before the enemy team can spot you -- and -- that leads to being able to get spots and assist damage.

If you are sitting more than 30 seconds in one spot and you aren't absolutely certain there's someone right over there... you should think about where to reposition.

Survive

Do Damage (in this case, doing damage is either getting spotting damage or assist damage from tracking and disappearing)

Help Your Team

If you aren't getting spots or aren't hitting targets for a minute -- MOVE.  You have to keep your gun in the game and that means being positioned where it can be used, if you aren't also going to spot.  You can't get spots from too far away from the enemy within reach of your team.  Spotting with no-one but you to shoot it isn't too much help.

This is not My Advice.  It is advice I listened to when I got it.  It also falls in line with "The Mantra"

Survive is your first priority.  As a LT, this means not being spotted very often unless you have a clear advantage (casemate TD, SPG, really slow tank with almost as bad turret traverse) over your opponent and you are clearly going one on one with that advantage.  Any other time, you are best used to get spots, find out where the enemy is, harry them from the sides and rear if you can, then bug out to do it again.

I've seen crazy good LT drivers just spin inside the main element of the center group of my team and completely discombobulate my team's opening flow, thus reducing our chance to win nearly immediately just from losing important map positioning.  Those guys can't just be that lucky.  They know what they're doing.  The ones that don't know how to do that, come in, swerve and then go BOOM!

So maybe practice your crazy open field running techniques, with oddly timed zigs, swerves, slides, zags, slows, turns and reverses as you tool across the fields.

Do Damage is your next priority.  The skinny that I got that made the most sense is that you should be aiming to do at least 1.5X your HP in damage, either through direct hits of yours or assist level damage. every time you go into a match.  I haven't used him as a reference in a while, though Zeven's Replay Reviews is where I got most of my technical or tactical knowledge outside of those links I call "The WoT Player's Bible."

I have been tutled, trained, taught, teached to and told how by many, many people in the course of my 57 so far years.  From being a lowly janitor and shoe salesman, retail and fast food jobs, technical jobs, schools, college, the Air Force, Semiconductor companies (You have one of them 'inside' and the other is its competitor, plus that old Three Letter One from way back when) as well as all manner of folks that showed me things.

Zeven is, by far, the single best transmitter of useful information relevant to his subject that I have ever seen.  Almost every utterance is worth something.  I hated watching the replays, because I kept trying to control the tank during the watching!  I loved watching the replays, because I learned SO MUCH.

So, anyway, all this is preamble to learning how to do that stuff.  You have to Keep Your Gun in the Game to get that damage.  So, to Do Damage, you must Keep Your Gun in the Game.  In an LT, this includes using your eyes to aim someone else's gun and share that damage.  You cannot do this if you are not in a position to get the spots in the first place, regardless of whether you're directly Doing Damage or helping someone else Do Damage, because You Spotted.

So anytime you sit there for more than a minute, you are violating two of the three steps of the mantra:  You are surviving, but you're not Doing Damage, nor are you Helping Your Team in those moments.  Keep Your Gun in the Game.  Not my idea, just an idea I happen to comprehend as crucial in doing at least 1.5x your damage in HP each match.

Hang in there, man.  Learning to do all this stuff while learning to drive and learn the maps, dealing with all the other folks who are yawning as they click on you (and I don't mean just SPGs, I am referring to those of much greater experience and skill to whom this is 'pretty easy' when they play US) is not an easy task.  Most importantly, don't give up on your progression to learn.  Just focusing on this will ultimately make you a more aware and improved player over time.

Hope this is at all helpful to you (or anyone else that stumbles across it).

GL, HF & HSYBF

Captain_Rownd #37 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 00:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on Jun 08 2018 - 11:32, said:

That is a VERY BAD Habit to get into.  You should be extending from that point to other points a bit further as you go along, in order to familiarize yourself with different map locations and their value to you (or lack).

Which is exactly what I did, and that is what usually happens if the battle develops successfully.  If the battle develops poorly the familiar position I take allows me to gain cover or retreat with some allies nearby and supporting fire behind me.  That's why I go to the same familiar position and stop where I know I have good cover to watch things develop from there.  On this map I have learned through many failures not to push around the lighthouse hill from the south spawn, or even to get too close to the hill unless I'm rolling with an adequate posse.  North side has a big advantage there.  (It doesn't sound like you watched that battle? I was in a G1R not a light tank, and I was alone in holding and spotting that side. )

As far as the "gun in the game" thing, that is complicated by the fact that the enemy does shoot back.  If you can shoot them, they can shoot you.  I'd be shooting things all day long if they'd just stop killing me all the time.  I wasn't going to do a solo suicide push around that hill into hidden guns, and I wasn't going to abandon that flank to roll into another spot where I could then get shot from behind when somebody comes through there because I had left it open for them.  I waited until I was comfortable with the situation before proceeding. (basically when all the enemy TDs were accounted for)

Edited by Captain_Rownd, Jun 09 2018 - 01:31.

dunniteowl #38 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 05:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 23789 battles

You're missing my entire point, though I gather that you mean that my concept of First Position is that spot you take regularly?

Other wise, though, going to the same spot repeatedly is not a real good habit to get into, because it means you begin to 'lean' on that spot and if you are poorly positioned at spawn to get to it, you may go to that spot when another spot in a different direction might do you better this time -- just because of where you spawn and how much longer or more inconvenient it might be to get there.

That's where I was going with the Bad Habit to get into idea.  It's more useful to know how 'far' in general you can go with a glance at your minimap and decide, based on your spawn point, your unit and the composition of the team, try to go to different places regularly that your unit can get to faster from there than if you were to go to your 'regular' routes.  I'm not saying you DO that, just that it is ultimately a bad habit to get into, that's all.

Sorry for any confusion.

Captain_Rownd #39 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 07:04

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

On most of the maps I'll have a familiar "initial deployment" spot I'm trying to reach right away. A place that's usually safe to reach, and useful to be at.  Otherwise I'd be driving blindly into dangerous areas, and deploying slowly and ineffectively as a result. 

Thanks for the input

Captain_Rownd #40 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 00:46

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2803 battles

The difference between too little and too much aggressiveness is very fine in a really slow vehicle like the Duck.  When the team is rolling you end up getting left far behind the action. This battle is typical of where my first two x3 went today.  

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4397797

ARL44 on Redshire - bad map for a vehicle that doesn't handle terrain well.  My first damage of the day - 3 victories, one shot of damage so far. 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4397809#redshire-rownd-arl_44

4-0 on the day and finally a good game.  However, I got lucky with 4/4 pens without even fully aiming, and had a team that pushed together...somewhat pushed, but got bogged down at one point.  I tried to keep them moving and got blown up pushing a light. 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4397820#abbey-rownd-renault_g1

Type T-34 Himmelsdorf, trying to help push cap - 5-0 today

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4397831#himmelsdorf-rownd-type_t-34

Apparently A-20 turret rotates slowly.  First loss of the day

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4397838#siegfried_line-rownd-a-20

Last game of the afternoon, playing the spotting game in the A-20 again.  I didn't quite make it to the back row to get the SPGs.  5-1 on the afternoon, and taking a break.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4397843#erlenberg-rownd-a-20

For giggles I started French TDs later in the evening

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4398147#mines-rownd-renault_ft_ac

Edited by Captain_Rownd, Jun 10 2018 - 09:42.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users