• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

pickpocket293 #81 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 17:12

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 26130 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP

View PostBigEgg, on Jun 07 2018 - 22:35, said:

You should've been banned for this. Completely ridiculous as it is 100% cheating

You are just the worst kind of person.

View PostBigEgg, on Jun 07 2018 - 22:36, said:

Alt accounts are not allowed in World of Tanks. Could you please provide the name of his alternate account?

People can make as many accounts as they want. Get stuffed.

raymee101 #82 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 17:40

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59443 battles
  • [ARKAM] ARKAM
it says right there that they have proof that the clan knew accounts were being shared by messages seen.  So that means the clan knew they were cheating and all their tanks shoul be taken away.  Simple as that, remove everything they did from this campaign and move on, let them rebuild and get one next campaign.  I mean we all know lots of clans do this to get extra tanks, I even had a member request it in my clan and informed him of the rules and that by doing so would put us all at risk and he was really surprised and said he didnt know and to forget his request.  Many people dont read the rules, but when they are broken, just face the punishment and keep on going after.

Skipstar____Intellectual #83 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 23:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 11608 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
my heart goes out to all you guys in NICO, hope everything works out for you.  

Skipstar____Intellectual #84 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 23:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 11608 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postraymee101, on Jun 08 2018 - 08:40, said:

it says right there that they have proof that the clan knew accounts were being shared by messages seen.  So that means the clan knew they were cheating and all their tanks shoul be taken away.  Simple as that, remove everything they did from this campaign and move on, let them rebuild and get one next campaign.  I mean we all know lots of clans do this to get extra tanks, I even had a member request it in my clan and informed him of the rules and that by doing so would put us all at risk and he was really surprised and said he didnt know and to forget his request.  Many people dont read the rules, but when they are broken, just face the punishment and keep on going after.

what about the people that did nothing and perhaps had no idea this was happening its still an awful thing to get a whole season wasted and no reward tank.  But i wouldnt expect someone who never even had a chance at getting a tank to understand this.

PaisleyKnave507 #85 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 20:27

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15357 battles

In response to this by MeMe, most of Reddit 3 is going to be switching up to Reddit main. We'll need people to repopulate 3 and that might be what he was getting at rather than joining TL-DR. The fact of the matter is that it's just an offer and we do not want to pressure any of you into joining. 

And MeMe, you're getting pretty close to poaching XD

Edited by PaisleyKnave507, Jun 09 2018 - 20:30.

PaisleyKnave507 #86 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 20:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15357 battles

View Postraymee101, on Jun 08 2018 - 11:40, said:

Just because one person screws up, doesn't mean everyone should be punished. That's like one kid acting out in class and the entire class gets punished. It's not ethical or effective.

Fluffylittlekitten #87 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 22:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 22994 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostPaisleyKnave507, on Jun 09 2018 - 14:32, said:

Just because one person screws up, doesn't mean everyone should be punished. That's like one kid acting out in class and the entire class gets punished. It's not ethical or effective.

It sucks that people lost out on the reward tank because of one person's careless actions. However, you can't tell me that other people within NICO didn't know he was sharing his account information. In one of the other topics it was discussed how the person's acct that had been used the person was changing his password daily. That is not normal behavior, no one changes their passwords every day. If you felt that your acct was at risk then you can do 2 point authentication, you can change your security questions, etc. 

He could have also stepped down from XO roll until the campaign was over.  And more over if others in the clan knew that he was being that careless they should have also suggested he be removed as an XO.

In the end it is a lesson learned for all. Don't share acct info, and if you plan on doing it make sure to demote yourself.

TankingTrucker #88 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 23:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35416 battles
  • [TRON] TRON

View Postpickpocket293, on Jun 06 2018 - 13:44, said:

Know what else is funny? Last night during a CW battle, the caller for the team we were playing against got in our TS and pretended to be one of us.. In the heat of battle started yelling for us to "just push, push into them". 

Like, that's pretty low. You can't win the game legitimately, so you try to cheat by messing with our communication, telling people to do stupid things.

This isn't directed at either of the two of you, but it just goes to show how low some people will stoop to try to win at all costs. FWIW, that clan still lost.

Well that's your own fault if you have your TeamSpeak set up that way that somebody can just hop on come down to the room you're calling the battle in and start yelling just push who ever set up your team speaks is a [edited]idiot. Our team speak is set up so if somebody comes into our TeamSpeak they can't get out of the room you default too and in every clan I have been in you default to the lobby.once your in the lobby you cant move tell somebody pulls them down and or gives you permission to move around. So either who ever set your team speak up was a idiot or that was a great story that never happened. 

JPN808Lani #89 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 17:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 14642 battles
  • [SYNGZ] SYNGZ
lol

raymee101 #90 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 15:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59443 battles
  • [ARKAM] ARKAM

View PostSkipstar____Intellectual, on Jun 08 2018 - 23:08, said:

what about the people that did nothing and perhaps had no idea this was happening its still an awful thing to get a whole season wasted and no reward tank.  But i wouldnt expect someone who never even had a chance at getting a tank to understand this.

got my tank pretty easily and always will, but good try

Also tagged with Nico, clan, Clan wars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users