• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

LSDXTC #21 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 15:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22213 battles
  • [PEPES] PEPES

View PostHellsfog, on Jun 08 2018 - 14:00, said:

Rather than balancing tanks, let's just limit there use in CW but let them ruin pub matches. You can't have seriously given this any thought. 

It’s a quick band-aid for Clan Wars if the developers agree.  We all know that WG is not going to balance out tanks but they can balance out competitive play.

I guess you guys like seeing 15 of the same tank model in Clan Wars. 

alnimah #22 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 18:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 48391 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS

Greetings tankers and WG,

I have been here since 2011, being among so many CWs events and campaigns and saying that i think i like the idea of having divisions based on how many players you have in a clan and not keep it open so big clans can own 20 lands.

1-WG should/must bring back the limitation of lands owned by a clan to number of divisions available in each clan. 

2-Tank locking is a great idea and should be on all the time

3-Clans are getting penalties for not showing in CWs, how about applying the same if a clan own a land and remove divisions for more than a certain time! how about a penalty on leaving the Global Map (like freeze applications for 24-48 hrs)!

4-WG is making CWs and campaigns worthless in terms of reward tanks as these tanks are way less effective and useless in pub&CW battles (except the 907 & maybe the VK) so they should really make it a good reward tank or bring new sets of tanks to fight for.

5-Why WG as of today and after 8 years in this game did not manage to bring a reward TD/Light/Arty tanks! why its mainly Meds & a heavies!

6-Campaign is one kind of CWs and a player might spend 1000s of gold in it, gold earning should be back during such events in any format.

7-WoT servers are covering the world from Russia to South America and Australia, do not you think its about time to create a Global Campaign! time zones to be considered as a challenge for clans not as an obstacle.

Have a good day/night everyone...

AL     

Hellsfog #23 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 19:17

Major

• Players
  • 33056 battles
  • [_SF_] _SF_

View PostLSDXTC, on Jun 08 2018 - 09:11, said:

It’s a quick band-aid for Clan Wars if the developers agree.  We all know that WG is not going to balance out tanks but they can balance out competitive play.

I guess you guys like seeing 15 of the same tank model in Clan Wars. 

Nobody does but let's not fail around like idiots.  WG needs to substantially nerf the 268v4. How does putting limits on the type of tank in CW help that? It's just as broken but now there are tank limits in cw so if we need 5 obj 140, nope. Need 5 T110E3's, nope. Need some batchats, sorry only 4. We're going to superconqs to hold that ridge line but only if you can do it with 4.  Want to use some 350 pen heavies to counter 268's and superheavies, then you get exactly 4.  After that limit is reached, go to what you consider to be a sub-optimal tank because some [edited]ter didn't think it through. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users