Nico not getting tanks

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Lethalhavoc #41 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 11:59

Major

• Players
  • 38719 battles

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 07 2018 - 03:52, said:

Ya but in wg own rules they never state you have to be a part of a clan to receive your personal fame reward since you know it's personal.  Even not being able to play for 2 days I was pumped I was going to get all 3 camo and now that it prob won't happen ya...

You guys can all trying putting in support tickets, the worst that will happen is that they say no.

It might also be a good idea if WG put a limit on how many players can be booted in a single day.

Considering that they added that to how many tanks a player can sell in a single day, it might just be a damn good way to put an end to things like this.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, Jun 07 2018 - 12:00.

minneerminneer #42 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 12:03

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25318 battles
  • [NICO] NICO
I was thinking the same thing last night have it so you can only kick 5 players in a day

Lethalhavoc #43 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 12:06

Major

• Players
  • 38719 battles

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 07 2018 - 04:03, said:

I was thinking the same thing last night have it so you can only kick 5 players in a day

That makes sense, since i could not really see a situation that would require removing more than 5 players in a single day.

Hell, when clearing up a "player" issue, normally all it takes is removing one and 6 others leave because of it.

It might also be a good idea, that during the 2 day cool down, that a player could be re-invited back during that period.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, Jun 07 2018 - 12:08.

atila_xD #44 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 13:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6863 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostLethalhavoc, on Jun 07 2018 - 12:06, said:

That makes sense, since i could not really see a situation that would require removing more than 5 players in a single day.

Hell, when clearing up a "player" issue, normally all it takes is removing one and 6 others leave because of it.

It might also be a good idea, that during the 2 day cool down, that a player could be re-invited back during that period.

even if you join you need to play 5 battles, but due to the campaign being over nothing we can do

DasViking #45 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 14:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6984 battles
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5

View PostRedwave11, on Jun 07 2018 - 08:39, said:

I dont see any reason why NICO (or any other clanless player that qualified for a tank) wouldnt get their tanks by the rules, but that response from support is pretty concerning. Hopefully it is just a miscommunication. I guess you will have to wait to find out.

Good luck rebuilding fellas.

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

That response is indeed concerning. If you earn "Personal" fame then that "Personal" fame should still be awarded, thus inturn, the reward for whatever of level that is. Totally agree with them not restablishing the clan or clan fame...but it shouldnt matter if you got kicked, or left a clan. The personal fame and its reward is completely seperate from clan.

Elbroth #46 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 03:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31138 battles
  • [VENUM] VENUM

Can we say ... ( TERMS OF SERVICE )

13Disciple #47 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 06:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19092 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 07 2018 - 01:19, said:

KupJCf0.jpg

The way this reads to me is that you still get your personal rewards. They just cannot give you the clan multiplier that you earned. Which is upsetting, but in my interpretation, you can still exchange bonds for the tank, and you'll still receive your camo rewards.

http://forum.worldof...lation-wording/

If you read this thread clarifying the rules, and then go back and read this message with that context, It sounds to me like you'll get your personal rewards still, just no clan multiplier.

Admittedly, the wording is still unclear.

Edited by 13Disciple, Jun 08 2018 - 06:42.

raymee101 #48 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 11:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59499 battles
  • [ARKAM] ARKAM
They state right in the campaign rules to be careful who you put in positions of authority as they can affect the clan with their actions.  You really gotta be careful who you promote into leadership and be able to trust them.  Having said that about half the people I've met in this game share accounts with other people, it's extremely common and many clans have groups that do it during campaigns.  If you are going to break the rules you have to man up and take the consequences when you get caught.  

BaerenGott #49 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 12:01

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 23497 battles
  • [7CR] 7CR
If a player cheats they deserve to lose.  If a player is in a clan and cheats, and that clan does nothing about it, then the entire clan deserves to lose.  Please don't tell us that NO ONE knew what was going on.

atila_xD #50 Posted Jun 08 2018 - 23:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6863 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

I as somebody in nico do have to agree with CIG, most people in the clan knew it was being shared. Its NICOs fault, nothing to do with LOAD,  SYNGZ and etc.

AND EX NICO MEMBERS ARE  STILL GETTING REWARDS, TANKS, CAMO, BONDS, Wargaming confirmed this with us

Edited by atila_xD, Jun 08 2018 - 23:25.

Burning_Haggis #51 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 03:31

Captain

• Players
  • 42527 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 07 2018 - 04:29, said:

if you can show me where it says that you have to be in a clan to receive anything but the badge, bond multiplier or gold show me because it isn't in their rules that you have to stay in your clan

It's called "CLAN WARS"   that should be a hint.

ImABadTealREEEE #52 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 07:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9092 battles
"

Account Sharing

5.6 You must keep all information relating to your Account confidential. At no time should you disclose your account ID or password, secret question or answer to anyone. This includes your friends, relatives, parents, children, spouses, co-workers, clan members and clan leader.

5.7 You are fully responsible for the conduct and actions using your Account and for all breaches of these Terms of Service committed by using your Account. We shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorised use of your Account or any unauthorised access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your personal information.

Security of Your Account

5.8 You must ensure that you secure your Account, computer, mobile phone or other device from third party access. Please notify us immediately at https://na.wargaming.net/support/ if you become aware of:

• (a) any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security; or
  • (b) any hacking tools being used or that might be used in relation to the Services.

5.9 We may employ certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to help safeguard and prevent unauthorised access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your personal information. Although we use procedures reasonably designed to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made on or through the Internet and personal information stored on our servers or the servers of third parties that we use are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made by email are not protected by encryption and are vulnerable to disclosure to third parties, including due to interception during transmission."

FYI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users