Jump to content


Nico not getting tanks


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

MetalTao #21 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:39

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16431 battles
  • 226
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View PostR4GING_4LL4H_HU_AKB4R, on Jun 07 2018 - 07:36, said:

lol you say you got hacked but i put the blame on you guys, not hack who waste time hack better clan and literally who hacks this game like why would you do that wheny ou go after bank and do it make millions lol

 

give it you account share and bareak rules no cry baby from me you try and paoch m e

 

I believe it's absolutely within the realm of possibility it could be someone wanting to troll an entire clan and take gold for themselves. What means someone may do this vary and hacking or manipulating Account Recovery features ( to my knowledge) could be a possibility. 

Cig753 #22 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29368 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 06 2018 - 23:29, said:

 Look Cig, you keep implying that we blame WG for not receiving our clan rewards due to the current situation, we are not. We couldn't care less about our clan multipliers, or the Arms Race Medals and Badges you get (The only rewards stated that you HAVE TO BE IN A CLAN TO RECEIVE) we are mad because our players themselves who placed on the Personal Leaderboard are being denied their rewards when it is clearly shown by the above screenshots in the links that you simply have to place on the Personal Leaderboard to receive rewards, as currently stated it is NOT required that the players BE in their clan that they played with during the campaign. This is why our members are mad, we currently are not in NICO to care about NICO rewards given by the Clan Fame Leaderboard, we are currently solo worrying about the Personal Fame Leaderboard...

 

this wouldnt of happened if you guys learned the first time this happened. you guys got off easy then it wasnt during cw then. 

 

if it was the first time it happened then i guess it should tip in your favor. but twice?

 

you are basically saying you guys should get the stuff because it wasnt your guys fault because you got "hacked" so putting the blame on wg because you had no control. when it was 100% your guys fault.

 



_definitely_not_a_reroll #23 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:42

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11188 battles
  • 95
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

I sympathize for you mate, what happens sucks regardless of if it was due to hacking or shared password; nonetheless you should still be allowed to receive your reward because you had to put time in effort in able to earn. So regardless you should be allowed to earn the tanks and personal rewards if you don't get the rewards that's just messed up.

 



minneerminneer #24 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 26366 battles
  • 354
  • [INVIL] INVIL
  • Member since:
    04-04-2014

View PostCig753, on Jun 07 2018 - 07:39, said:

 

this wouldnt of happened if you guys learned the first time this happened. you guys got off easy then it wasnt during cw then. 

 

if it was the first time it happened then i guess it should tip in your favor. but twice?

 

you are basically saying you guys should get the stuff because it wasnt your guys fault because you got "hacked" so putting the blame on wg because you had no control. when it was 100% your guys fault.

 

 

we arnt asking for the clan reward we are asking for our personal reward which it says nowhere that you wont get if you leave/are kicked from a clan. at this point no one in the clan cares we just want our tanks

RockstarxI #25 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:47

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4039 battles
  • 255
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    12-12-2016

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 07 2018 - 07:44, said:

 

we arnt asking for the clan reward we are asking for our personal reward which it says nowhere that you wont get if you leave/are kicked from a clan. at this point no one in the clan cares we just want our tanks

 

i think its your fault you join the clan nico wher eofficer is irreselponsble and like shar etheir accouint so blame bad officer no?

MetalTao #26 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:50

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16431 battles
  • 226
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View PostR4GING_4LL4H_HU_AKB4R, on Jun 07 2018 - 07:47, said:

 

i think its your fault you join the clan nico wher eofficer is irreselponsble and like shar etheir accouint so blame bad officer no?

 

Trust is an important factor in any relationship, and when it is breached the offending party usually takes steps to insure the others that they can be trusted. In this case, the officer involved didn't share their account and changed their password monthly from what they said. This being a satisfactory means to prevent the issue again, it would make sense to trust them when they started doing this. 
However, it happened again anyways. Unless the whole entirety of NICO Higher ups are all lying or conspiring something



Edit: It was a different person and I am dumb


Edited by MetalTao, Jun 07 2018 - 07:56.


CaptainAlpha7 #27 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30861 battles
  • 980
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012
The first incident occurred with a different officer who is no longer in the clan iirc

IcedBroom #28 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 33289 battles
  • 5,494
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostR4GING_4LL4H_HU_AKB4R, on Jun 07 2018 - 01:36, said:

lol you say you got hacked but i put the blame on you guys, not hack who waste time hack better clan and literally who hacks this game like why would you do that wheny ou go after bank and do it make millions lol

 

give it you account share and bareak rules no cry baby from me you try and paoch m e

 

My grammar naz.....I can't finish that,is now trigger.

 

The following are errors in order:

Lol*  When* I*  You*  Hacker*   Hacking* The bank* To*  Give* Guys* Break* The* Don't* Cry in front of me* poach* me*

 

Please don't drink and type boys and girls. It's not good for you.



MetalTao #29 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 07:55

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16431 battles
  • 226
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View PostCaptainAlpha7, on Jun 07 2018 - 07:53, said:

The first incident occurred with a different officer who is no longer in the clan iirc

 

Thanks for Clarifying I will edit my statement then

IcedBroom #30 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 08:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 33289 battles
  • 5,494
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostR4GING_4LL4H_HU_AKB4R, on Jun 07 2018 - 01:47, said:

 

i think its your fault you join the clan nico wher eofficer is irreselponsble and like shar etheir accouint so blame bad officer no?

 

Again having to fix your mistakes.......Just please do us a favor and stop it or proof read what you typed. Again I have underline the places where you have made mistakes. Thank you and have a good morning :).

 

Again errors in order:

(Nothing here but a space will do for the 1st underline)* Were* Another* Just as* to* Share* Account* The* Correct?*



DragonSpawn #31 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 08:11

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 8134 battles
  • 50
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0
  • Member since:
    07-09-2010

View PostIcedBroom, on Jun 07 2018 - 02:03, said:

 

Again having to fix your mistakes.......Just please do us a favor and stop it or proof read what you typed. Again I have underline the places where you have made mistakes. Thank you and have a good morning :).

 

Again errors in order:

(Nothing here but a space will do for the 1st underline)* Were* Another* Just as* to* Share* Account* The* Correct?*

 

I don't particularly care about grammar, but I really care about you now.

 

I love you.



KrustyPodyBillow #32 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 08:29

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 13516 battles
  • 10
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    11-11-2015

View PostHI_FIVE, on Jun 07 2018 - 07:29, said:

wow I/we feel so bad for you guys.Come on WG give them what they deserve and earned.They are the victims here.

 

you did it to Decay and now you feel bad for them LOL.

Redwave11 #33 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 08:39

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 17749 battles
  • 782
  • [WONKA] WONKA
  • Member since:
    07-01-2015

I dont see any reason why NICO (or any other clanless player that qualified for a tank) wouldnt get their tanks by the rules, but that response from support is pretty concerning. Hopefully it is just a miscommunication. I guess you will have to wait to find out.

 

Good luck rebuilding fellas.



HI_FIVE #34 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 09:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 44004 battles
  • 3,148
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View PostxXOmaeWaMouShindeiruXx, on Jun 07 2018 - 03:29, said:

 

you did it to Decay and now you feel bad for them LOL.

Who is Decay? If you accusing me of kicking members at a mass kick .You are very wrong.Never did that and never will.Get some proof before you run that mouth.But ya anyway.I hope you NICO folks get your tank.o7



Creeper_Peaper_Reeper #35 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 10:00

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 9914 battles
  • 454
  • [TURK_] TURK_
  • Member since:
    08-03-2012

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 07 2018 - 01:44, said:

 

we arnt asking for the clan reward we are asking for our personal reward which it says nowhere that you wont get if you leave/are kicked from a clan. at this point no one in the clan cares we just want our tanks

 

You can't do it in a clan. Then have a clan member #### up amd thrn say you want the personal reward. You are either solo or share the burxen of the clan. Can't have it both ways.

minneerminneer #36 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 11:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 26366 battles
  • 354
  • [INVIL] INVIL
  • Member since:
    04-04-2014

View PostCreeper_Peaper_Reeper, on Jun 07 2018 - 10:00, said:

 

You can't do it in a clan. Then have a clan member #### up amd thrn say you want the personal reward. You are either solo or share the burxen of the clan. Can't have it both ways.

Pls show me where it states I have to be part of a clan to receive a tank



Lethalhavoc #37 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 11:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

I might suggest you guys install Malwarebytes and a half decent AV. Avoid iffy mod packs and maybe stay away from 3rd party fan sites that require account creation and a login.

 

But given the response from the CSR's, it seems like it's an account sharing issue.

I'm assuming that IP logs have shown that the sharing occurred over a longer period of time and that's why they didn't restore the rewards.


Edited by Lethalhavoc, Jun 07 2018 - 11:10.


minneerminneer #38 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 11:29

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 26366 battles
  • 354
  • [INVIL] INVIL
  • Member since:
    04-04-2014

View PostLethalhavoc, on Jun 07 2018 - 11:10, said:

I might suggest you guys install Malwarebytes and a half decent AV. Avoid iffy mod packs and maybe stay away from 3rd party fan sites that require account creation and a login.

 

But given the response from the CSR's, it seems like it's an account sharing issue.

I'm assuming that IP logs have shown that the sharing occurred over a longer period of time and that's why they didn't restore the rewards.

 

if you can show me where it says that you have to be in a clan to receive anything but the badge, bond multiplier or gold show me because it isn't in their rules that you have to stay in your clan

Lethalhavoc #39 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 11:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 38720 battles
  • 11,572
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013

View Postminneerminneer, on Jun 07 2018 - 03:29, said:

 

if you can show me where it says that you have to be in a clan to receive anything but the badge, bond multiplier or gold show me because it isn't in their rules that you have to stay in your clan

 

Honestly, i have no opinion on the rules, one can only appeal that the rules do not include that provision.

I think it's a damn shame that someone did that to your clan.

I also think it's regrettable that WG isn't going to at least restore the rewards for those innocent clan members who didn't share their info and did nothing wrong.

 

But, i can understand WG stance, any actions preformed by a shared account suffers the consequences of those actions without exception.

Sadly in this case, due to the players clan rank, those actions effect far too many innocents.



minneerminneer #40 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 11:52

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 26366 battles
  • 354
  • [INVIL] INVIL
  • Member since:
    04-04-2014

View PostLethalhavoc, on Jun 07 2018 - 11:38, said:

 

Honestly, i have no opinion on the rules, one can only appeal that the rules do not include that provision.

I think it's a damn shame that someone did that to your clan.

I also think it's regrettable that WG isn't going to at least restore the rewards for those innocent clan members who didn't share their info and did nothing wrong.

 

But, i can understand WG stance, any actions preformed by a shared account suffers the consequences of those actions without exception.

Sadly in this case, due to the players clan rank, those actions effect far too many innocents.

Ya but in wg own rules they never state you have to be a part of a clan to receive your personal fame reward since you know it's personal.  Even not being able to play for 2 days I was pumped I was going to get all 3 camo and now that it prob won't happen ya...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users