Camo and Coke

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Yojimbo50 #1 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 14:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8648 battles

Another two part question for you seniors:  On all my tanks I put gun rammer,loader and camo net.  Now that I have gotten my crew on a few tanks to 100% Concealment and purchased the camo for 100 battles do I still need the net and does it do anything for me?

Second Question:  I look at a lot of u2 videos and the people who are really good seem to use choc, rations and coke a lot.  Does this really help enough to warrant using them and which of the top three should I remove to be able to place the Consumables in?

As always thanks for the feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nudnick #2 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 14:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 23567 battles
You only need the net for sniper tanks like TD's or stealthy scouts for spotting. Nets are wasted on things like front line heavies and brawling mediums. You really need to look at each tank and tailor the equipment and consumables to that tank and crew. Food boosters are good when you have a fully trained crew with all the perks for a little more boost. There's no real one size fits all answer.

KeepYourselfSafe_xD #3 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 14:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4892 battles
  • [ICB] ICB
You shouldn't have the same loadout for every single tank, some tanks benefit from it others really don't. 
Food rations improve everything by 10%, your camo net will still give you 25% while you're not moving. 
I personally run food for the view range, reload and slightly better gun handling. I'm pretty sure this is what most use it for, if you're in a light tank obviously all of that and camo benefits quite a bit from it. 
You don't have to remove any equipment but consumables, everyone always replaces the auto fire ext. for food.

dominator_98 #4 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 14:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 18950 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

Don’t run a camo net on most of your tanks. Being in a bush does a lot more for your camo than a camo net, so I run rammer and binocs on my TD’s with either vents or GLD taking the third spot.

Food is rarely worth it until you’re good enough to use a tank to its maximum potential, then food can extend that potential a bit more.

Yojimbo50 #5 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 16:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8648 battles
Once again thank you all for the knowledge.  You people are such an invaluable source of information and make this game so much more enjoyable.  I read a lot of negativity on some of the posts and don't like some of the things on this game but the majority of this experience has been positive and these forums account for a large percentage of that.  Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noboater #6 Posted Jun 09 2018 - 19:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 30136 battles
  • [TONKX] TONKX
The combo that works the best for you is the way to go. Try different set ups. Different strokes for different folks. You will know when you hit the right one.

MiddleAgedNoob #7 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 15:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10404 battles
  • [MARV] MARV

Screwed up the edit, sorry.

Camo nets, binos and toolboxes are free to move and there are mods (in Aslain's for example) that will move them automatically between tanks.  In general, if you have the equipment, and you have free slots on your equipment, there's no harm in having them there.  They are all I use when grinding low tier non-keeper tanks.

On food, remember that they cost 20k credits a pop, (10k on sale).  it's gives you an edge, but at a cost.

GLHF

Edited by MiddleAgedNoob, Jun 11 2018 - 15:47.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users