Surveys Survey

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

_Michael_Corleone_ #1 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 16:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32793 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

I don't know if i'm late to this discussion but I recently got a survey and it focused on premium time and how Wargaming could play with it? 

The survey really went in depth how tier'ed premium account can be an impact on a players account?

Freezing premium time when not logged in? (Please :great:)

Being part of a clan can brings bonuses?

Having premium can bring bonuses to a players pub team?

Showing other randoms this premium status? 

Etc. 

I kinda like this suggestion and would pay for this tier premium time.

If any Wargaming employee's are reading this can I suggest for this tier'ed premium, Bond have a higher coefficient? 

I would greatly pay for this :)

Elbroth #2 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 16:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31115 battles
squirrel :medal:

_Michael_Corleone_ #3 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 16:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32793 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostElbroth, on Jun 10 2018 - 08:39, said:

"C:\Users\James\Pictures\signature.png"

Bad at computers :medal:

riff_ #4 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 16:54

Major

• Players
  • 26730 battles
Not to change the subject but, have you ever thought that Michael Corleone was a dope.

__WarChild__ #5 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 17:10

Major

• -Players-
  • 15810 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

View Post_Michael_Corleone_, on Jun 10 2018 - 09:42, said:

"C:\Users\James\Pictures\signature.png"

Bad at computers :medal:

LOL.

If they want to tier up the premium, I don't really care.  But I paid for PT so I could be at the top.  It would/will be a legal "bait and switch" if they put a bar higher than mine and then make me have to pay more for it.  I have roughly 500 days of PT ticking.  If they go to a new tier system, they better put me at the top of it.  Just saying.

PS - Michael Corleone was awesome, so I'm not sure what you mean by "dope" - his brothers were dopes in my opinion.

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 17:50

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View Postriff_, on Jun 10 2018 - 12:54, said:

Not to change the subject but, have you ever thought that Michael Corleone was a dope.

Seems you got Mike mixed up with this guy....

Kamahl1234 #7 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 18:53

Major

• Players
  • 18390 battles

View Post__WarChild__, on Jun 10 2018 - 16:10, said:

LOL.

If they want to tier up the premium, I don't really care.  But I paid for PT so I could be at the top.  It would/will be a legal "bait and switch" if they put a bar higher than mine and then make me have to pay more for it.  I have roughly 500 days of PT ticking.  If they go to a new tier system, they better put me at the top of it.  Just saying.

PS - Michael Corleone was awesome, so I'm not sure what you mean by "dope" - his brothers were dopes in my opinion.

Not at all. Introducing another higher level doesn't legally mean they have to put all users at that higher level. You got what you paid for. A bait and switch is only for things in which you are mislead in, by promising something and delivering another. 

Like if your ISP adds a new download speed level, they aren't obligated to improve yours. They may, if they want to remove the lower one, but unless this premium replaces the current, that's not the case. 

_Katyusha___ #8 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 19:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13195 battles
  • [AWOO] AWOO

View PostElbroth, on Jun 10 2018 - 16:39, said:

Best proposal ever

__WarChild__ #9 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 15810 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

View PostKamahl1234, on Jun 10 2018 - 11:53, said:

Not at all. Introducing another higher level doesn't legally mean they have to put all users at that higher level. You got what you paid for. A bait and switch is only for things in which you are mislead in, by promising something and delivering another. 

Like if your ISP adds a new download speed level, they aren't obligated to improve yours. They may, if they want to remove the lower one, but unless this premium replaces the current, that's not the case. 

Wargaming is going to love you.  Like in Blitz where they removed all of the equipment off the tanks you already had equipment on, then broke that into pieces and made you pay and wait to put it all back on your tanks.  Yeah, 3 pieces of equipment are now 9 so in many people's minds they were getting "more" equipment.  It took Wargaming a year to realize the error in their way of thinking and the soon to be released 5.0 will apparently rectify this issue - but you still have to pay to put it all back. And what you put back is less than what you had before (% wise).

I bought a year of premium time when it went on sale because I wanted to be at the maximum level of earning potential for WoT.  I paid for the maximum.  To no longer be the top is the equivalent of being nerfed, power creeped, whatever. I have over 500 days of PT because I purchased a bunch of crates looking for premium tanks that included premium time with them.  I also had a lot of Gold so when they put the Year of PT on sale for Gold, I went ahead and purchased it because I always wanted to be at the top.  In the however many year history of WoT they have never discussed a tier system for premium or anything like that.  I purchased what has always been the highest level.  For me, to move me down a rung is not acceptable - at least for the Year of PT that I purchased.  It is not necessary for you to agree or accept my position.

Also tagged with Surveys, Survey

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users