New player invite code.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SteelSkin_56 #1 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 22:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Today my son created a Wargaming account and attempted to use 2 invited codes both were said to be expired by the account creation page ,he then used WOTREDDIT for 7 days of premium time, 500 gold and a Churchill III and the account creation page DID NOT say it was EXPIRED and accepted it, when he completed the tutorial the items form the invite codes were not there, upon creating a ticket he received this response from Wargaming :  Thank you for contacting Wargaming support.
After further review, we can confirm that the bonus/invite code WOTREDDIT is expired. Unfortunately, we're unable to compensate your account with any contents pertaining to this code.
We'd also like to let you know that there will be only one opportunity to use invite codes upon registration.
I understand that this is somehow disappointing since you are looking forward to get the items for using it. And with that being said, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused you, Commander.
We still hope to see you back on the battlefield despite of the negative experiences that you recently had. Roll out!
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any further questions of concerns please check out our knowledge base.
Roll out!, To make this plain and simple Wargaming's account creation page failed to say the invite code was expired and Wargaming wont admit there mistake and reimburse the items, I guess Wargaming does not value new players.

Lethalhavoc #2 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 22:31

Major

• Players
  • 38719 battles

Time to make a new account and use a different invite code.

Here is a list, not sure which are working and which aren't.

YOGSCAST 7 days premium, an Excelsior and 1k gold https://worldoftanks...GB51_Excelsior/

GO4TANKS 1k gold, T-127 and 7 days premium

COBIWOT 500g, Tetrach, and 7 days premium.

WORLDOFCOBI T2 light, 500g, 7 days premium.

Make sure when you try these to type them in and not copy and paste.

Edited by Lethalhavoc, Jun 10 2018 - 22:42.

wkcw1 #3 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 22:39

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14086 battles
  • [GGNKR] GGNKR

Quickybaby has a bonus code QBWOT

_Tsavo_ #4 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 22:50

Major

• Players
  • 40305 battles
I could have sworn there was a code last year for a T14 , 7 days premium, and 500 gold. 

Da_Vinci #5 Posted Jun 10 2018 - 23:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35704 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
DUKECANNON. 7 days prem, 500 gold, a T14. Expires May 2019.

SteelSkin_56 #6 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 00:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Thanks for trying to help, I can confirm that even if the account creation page does not say the invite code is expired they still do not work, may be a Wargaming system issue, WOTREDDIT, WORLDOFCOBI AND QBWOT were accepted but I received nothing , the other mentioned in the above posts were flagged as expired and I received the same robo response from all 3 tickets I opened to remedy the problem with no reply to anything else I followed up with :facepalm::(:arta:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users