Jump to content


(BASEAPP_CRASH) - purchased premium days and have time off and now cannot play. What a waste of pre...


  • Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

nerael #81 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:23

    Private

  • Players
  • 13088 battles
  • 5
  • [TL-DR] TL-DR
  • Member since:
    02-09-2014
I am experiencing this issue right now. Just crashed in my M 41 90mm ( i was in the middle of the match, fighting), then again in a T-10 (right after countdown).

I will not play until this issue is confirmed resolved permanently. Will watch this thread for update.

Cyranodt #82 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:30

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 17043 battles
  • 6
  • [FOURT] FOURT
  • Member since:
    08-04-2017
It is still happening.

Fatigatti_AR #83 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:38

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47078 battles
  • 220
  • [-4K-] -4K-
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012
WG update fail GG

Danse__Macabre #84 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:39

    Private

  • Players
  • 42490 battles
  • 6
  • [BLAC] BLAC
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011
A time estimate to full fix would be nice 

LeaveIT2Beaver #85 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:39

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29695 battles
  • 8,172
  • [J4F] J4F
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

kicked of game - when garage finally appeared BASEAPP_CRASH  


Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Jun 11 2018 - 20:41.


minneerminneer #86 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:43

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25350 battles
  • 265
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    04-04-2014

crashed out in my T95E6 and now it wont come out of battle it has been 20min



Gnomon #87 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:47

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 611 battles
  • 147
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    11-23-2015

Hey, folks! 

Thanks for your patience while we look into this. 

 

Cabbage has a mega-thread going here: June 11th Server Problem Megathread

 

I just wanted to let you know that we are hard at work with our tech teams on resolving the issues (where you can't login/getting kicked from the server). We do plan on compensating for the troubles. Be sure to keep an eye out, as we will post on the forums once we have more info on the compensation.

 

We do apologize for the inconvenience!



Charmz #88 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:47

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 27644 battles
  • 56
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011
I played 3 games, and my last one crashed giving me the same Error.

LeadMagnet181 #89 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:49

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 15281 battles
  • 1
  • [CDNAF] CDNAF
  • Member since:
    10-22-2015
Last 4 game same problem, Base app Crash. When is this going to get fixed, losing pers res bonus while this hap[pening?

Edited by LeadMagnet181, Jun 11 2018 - 20:53.


pylorns #90 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:49

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10810 battles
  • 54
  • [A-F] A-F
  • Member since:
    09-16-2011
Just crashed again -  3rd time in 4 games.  It just started today, was fine all weekend.

Edited by pylorns, Jun 11 2018 - 20:49.


USMC_Metalmasher #91 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:50

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 32801 battles
  • 18
  • [FN_DP] FN_DP
  • Member since:
    01-16-2014

Just played in a battle, 3 minutes in and booted... same error code. No need to get upset, I realize there will be issues from time to time and you all seem to be well aware of the issue. Not sure why some of these players are so salty. Hope you guys and WG can get this resolved, especially for those that seem to have nothing better to do than rage. My advice, if you cant play for a few hours, try crawling out of your parent basement and find a social life. I'll try again later....

 

Thanks, 



Kelimas #92 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 59567 battles
  • 13
  • [FRI] FRI
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 11 2018 - 17:37, said:

Hey folks, the servers have been restarted and things appear to be a bit more stable. Additionally if the issue persists, if you could please submit Technical Support tickets with attached WGCheck reports (make sure you run the extended network diagnostic) it may help us identify a common link between the issue.

I just ran a few test battles on my end and wasn't booted out of any.

 

 

Nice for you but for many of us it's been game crashes and booting outs of game all of a sudden since the "maintenance".

Kelimas #93 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:53

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 59567 battles
  • 13
  • [FRI] FRI
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostUSMC_Metalmasher, on Jun 11 2018 - 20:50, said:

Just played in a battle, 3 minutes in and booted... same error code. No need to get upset, I realize there will be issues from time to time and you all seem to be well aware of the issue. Not sure why some of these players are so salty. Hope you guys and WG can get this resolved, especially for those that seem to have nothing better to do than rage. My advice, if you cant play for a few hours, try crawling out of your parent basement and find a social life. I'll try again later....

 

Thanks, 

 

I love that you assume everybody is like you and lives in the parents' basement. Fortunately it's not true.

DrWho_ #94 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 20:59

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 10397 battles
  • 514
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

View PostGnomon, on Jun 11 2018 - 20:47, said:

Hey, folks! 

Thanks for your patience while we look into this. 

 

Cabbage has a mega-thread going here: June 11th Server Problem Megathread

 

I just wanted to let you know that we are hard at work with our tech teams on resolving the issues (where you can't login/getting kicked from the server). We do plan on compensating for the troubles. Be sure to keep an eye out, as we will post on the forums once we have more info on the compensation.

 

We do apologize for the inconvenience!

 

A post like this to let us know what's going on goes a long way and I appreciate it

 

Btw I haven't been kicked out of my last 5 games or so



Anublister #95 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 21:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 62834 battles
  • 501
  • [--T--] --T--
  • Member since:
    05-26-2013

View PostPR0G, on Jun 11 2018 - 17:23, said:

last 7 battles straight been kicked out back to garage midway through game with baseapp error...game is unplayable reserves are running and being wasted as well as prem time. maybe WG shouldve worked this weekend to get this crap sorted out..

edit....k now the last 17 straight battles i have been kicked from mid game. prem time, xp/credit booster. i sure hope they give us some sort of decent comp instead of the usual bs they give us...

 

How many times do you need to beat your head against a wall before you stop? You seriously have NOTHING else you could do? Nothing? No chores, walk a pet, fix something broken, talk to a family member, take a walk, read anything, watch porn, eat anything, take a nap, wash a car, water a plant, comment something worth reading in the forums...?

 

What do you do when your internet goes down, go into a coma?

 



jojomax #96 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 21:24

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 58447 battles
  • 65
  • [SMART] SMART
  • Member since:
    02-04-2012

I get rest  Settings The game works well now :teethhappy:



Frank1214 #97 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 21:35

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10345 battles
  • 87
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
Happend to me svereal times too and still happening

zthat #98 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 22:01

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 59006 battles
  • 17
  • [FKX] FKX
  • Member since:
    08-03-2011

Several times here too. 

Jer1413 #99 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 22:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 42633 battles
  • 1,069
  • [RR13] RR13
  • Member since:
    02-24-2013

View PostAnublister, on Jun 11 2018 - 20:16, said:

 

How many times do you need to beat your head against a wall before you stop? You seriously have NOTHING else you could do? Nothing? No chores, walk a pet, fix something broken, talk to a family member, take a walk, read anything, watch porn, eat anything, take a nap, wash a car, water a plant, comment something worth reading in the forums...?

 

What do you do when your internet goes down, go into a coma?

 

 

Maybe he does all that...while he plays arty.

 

 



ACandieCaneKilling #100 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 22:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 51130 battles
  • 960
  • [TRIO] TRIO
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postt42592, on Jun 11 2018 - 09:16, said:

 

Five (5) crashes in less than an hour.

  • No mods
  • No issues

Ever since FRONTLINE ended, it's been crash, crash, crash, crash, crash.  Did I mention I have three tanks in three battles I was booted out of???

 

This last boot, I was sent to the garage and the tank I was using was also sent back to the garage - MID GAME.

 

BASEAPP_CRASH

 

 

This has to do with the last micro patch, NOT with FL, dont make up crapyou dont know anything about & get others going on and on about NONSENSE, that's how ignorance is spread.

Keep updating your game by rebooting to get the latest patches, eventually WOT will find and fix the issue; it's happening to us all.






4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users