More equal tier options.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hadez411 #1 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 01:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14855 battles
  • [-ESG-] -ESG-
I find the game is much better with equal tier play. Now that there are SPGs and lights from tier 1-10 I don't see why this hasn't been resolved. Honestly, what is the point of making a team of tier 8s mixed with tier 10s? Certain tanks are good for nothing but being punching bags in this situation. People start to yolo and complain incessantly, making this game worse.

I know, I know, it's an improvement over what it used to be. It could even be a way to give bad players an opportunity to win now and then, or encourage the use of gold rounds. In the end though, it's a detractor. Lose it.

Edited by Hadez411, Jun 12 2018 - 01:11.

Hellsfog #2 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 01:14

Major

• Players
  • 32176 battles

View PostHadez411, on Jun 11 2018 - 19:10, said:

I find the game is much better with equal tier play. Now that there are SPGs and lights from tier 1-10 I don't see why this hasn't been resolved. Honestly, what is the point of making a team of tier 8s mixed with tier 10s? Certain tanks are good for nothing but being punching bags in this situation. People start to yolo and complain incessantly, making this game worse.

I know, I know, it's an improvement over what it used to be. It could even be a way to give bad players an opportunity to win now and then, or encourage the use of gold rounds. In the end though, it's a detractor. Lose it.

There are three tier 10 tanks.  If they are using you as a punching bag, you're doing it wrong.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users