BAD JOB WARGAMING

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Carde #1 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 02:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 52682 battles

Today should have been fixed within an hour or two.  This is a game with millions of players, and the owner is a billionaire.  Baseapp crashing all day long, sporadically, is terrible, reprehensible game service.  This has cost me at least a million in credits lost from epic light tank games, plus simply wasting my time and testing the patience of an already easily triggered light tank player who rarely gets maps or teams or the alignment of the stars that allow for the convergence of everything to produce some of the results i received today that were ruined by this irresponsibly long running game bug.

I do not care that this is your protected forum and you can ban me or moderate me or delete my post.  This goes beyond the Russian overpowered garbage you keep heaping on us, the inattention to other nations lines, powercreep, and the constant money grabs.  You have burned us so badly that you cannot even operate a stable server.

Shame on you Wargaming.  Bad job.  Someone need to be fired.

Edited by Carde, Jun 12 2018 - 02:52.

riff_ #2 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 02:08

Major

• Players
  • 27905 battles

My friend, you need to read the post below yours.

THE_GOONS_R_COMMING_RUNN #3 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 02:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1099 battles
  • [1V1ME] 1V1ME

View PostCarde, on Jun 12 2018 - 02:06, said:

Today should have been fixed within an hour or two.  This is a game with millions of players, and the owner is a billionaire.  Baseapp crashing all day long, sporadically, is terrible, reprehensible game service.  This has cost me at least a million in credits lost from epic light tank games, plus simply wasting my time and testing the patience of an already easily triggered light tank player who rarely gets maps or teams or the alignment of the stars that allow for the convergence of everything to produce some of the results i received today that were ruined by this irresponsibly long running game bug.

I do not care that this is your protected forum and you can ban me or moderate me or delete my post.  This goes beyond the Russian overpowered garbage you keep heaping on us, the inattention to other nations lines, powercreep, and the constant money grabs.  You have burned us so badly that you cannot even operate a stable server.

Shame on you Wargaming.  Bad job.

WG IS HITTING THAT DAB PENN WHILE WATCHING US RAGE AND USE ALL CAPS LIKE ME AT THIS SITUATION. THEY ARE WORTHLESS!

Blackhorse_One_ #4 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 02:46

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6216 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostCarde, on Jun 11 2018 - 20:06, said:

Shame on you Wargaming.  Bad job.

Grab some tools, hop on a plane to Chicago, and go fix it.

WG will love you for it, but you might find the room a little crowded, what with all those other experts milling about in there ... :sceptic:

Nothing you can do but wait.

Edited by Blackhorse_One_, Jun 12 2018 - 02:49.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users