Jump to content


Update 1.0.2

1.0.2

  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Lugia345 #21 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 08:54

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37620 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    09-25-2011

http://forum.worldof...t__1280#topmost

 

Still waiting for updates...



Tahllol #22 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 13:41

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 10245 battles
  • 992
  • Member since:
    01-31-2016

View PostLugia345, on Jun 13 2018 - 08:54, said:

http://forum.worldof...t__1280#topmost

 

Still waiting for updates...

 

Nothing to wait for if you want to move make a new account and stop crying.

_Brew_ #23 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 14:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 19955 battles
  • 2,458
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostGnomon, on Jun 12 2018 - 13:35, said:

 

 

In regards to the Object 277, the dev team made the changes based on data from the test server. They will continue to monitor the vehicle's performance on the live server. If it does underperform, future balance changes are always possible. 

 

 

We're going to hold you to that, because on paper it looks like either an IS-7 copy with worse armor and no advantages, or a wannabe WZ-111-5A that is worse at pretty much everything the WZ does.  I think it was positioned well before the "adjustment" because it was able to compete with the WZ 5A at some roles, but was not nearly as flexible due to the lack of gun depression while allowing some flexibility with targets due to having APCR and not HEAT for the premium round.  Really, the only thing people complained about was the 350 pen on the APCR around, if you reduced that APCR pen to 325 like the Super Conq then it would be a good counter to those HEAT-absorbing turrets.

 

Think about it, because Russian HEAT is getting boring.



grego34 #24 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 15:32

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 23275 battles
  • 757
  • Member since:
    10-26-2010

Attention!
Slots removed: 2
Credits received: 82,228

 

what was this for?? i just got in garage and saw this 



Gnomon #25 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 15:39

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 611 battles
  • 147
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    11-23-2015

View Postgrego34, on Jun 13 2018 - 08:32, said:

Attention!
Slots removed: 2
Credits received: 82,228

 

what was this for?? i just got in garage and saw this 

 

That was most likely the removal of the Frontline rental tanks:

 

Frontline Rules & Regulations


"When the event is over, the vehicles will be removed from players' accounts. All property (shells, consumables, and equipment) will be transferred to the Depot. Experience earned on the rental vehicles will be transferred to the T1 and MS-1 tanks. The crew will be transferred to the Barracks."

 

You can also submit a ticket to Customer Support and they can double-check that, if you'd like. 



FrontenacDuVandoo #26 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 17:44

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6759 battles
  • 92
  • Member since:
    06-16-2017

View PostGnomon, on Jun 13 2018 - 09:39, said:

 

That was most likely the removal of the Frontline rental tanks:

 

Frontline Rules & Regulations


"When the event is over, the vehicles will be removed from players' accounts. All property (shells, consumables, and equipment) will be transferred to the Depot. Experience earned on the rental vehicles will be transferred to the T1 and MS-1 tanks. The crew will be transferred to the Barracks."

 

You can also submit a ticket to Customer Support and they can double-check that, if you'd like. 

 

Seems like the T-44 FL crew were retrained to IS-6. I don't mind either way, but those who expected to keep a Soviet medium crew might be pissed to end up with a Heavy one.

 

The T34 FL crew were retrained properly to the regular T34.


Edited by FrontenacDuVandoo, Jun 13 2018 - 17:45.


Jasonaldean_2018 #27 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 18:03

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-23-2018
Great news thank you World of tanks.

Gnomon #28 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 21:33

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 611 battles
  • 147
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    11-23-2015

Hi folks! We believe that the chat/contact issue has now been resolved, and you should be able to use your contact list normally. Please try things out and let us know if you're still having troubles :)

 

Sorry for any inconvenience! 



captainpacifist #29 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 21:41

    Private

  • Players
  • 12295 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    09-12-2012

When will we be able to buy the standalone Progetto 46, as promised in this announcement?

 

The Italian Challenge Is Over!

If you prefer having the Progetto M35 mod 46 without the extras, keep an eye out for the standalone offer coming soon.

 

 



amaROenuZ #30 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 23:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 15903 battles
  • 3,560
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012
Disappointed that IS-7 players didn't get the 277 unlocked, but I suppose it was asking a bit much.

Fat_Bob_1 #31 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 05:20

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15228 battles
  • 142
  • [101BA] 101BA
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016

View PostGnomon, on Jun 13 2018 - 13:33, said:

Hi folks! We believe that the chat/contact issue has now been resolved, and you should be able to use your contact list normally. Please try things out and let us know if you're still having troubles :)

 

Sorry for any inconvenience! 

 

Contact list and chat seem to be working fine now Gnomon but...Is it just me an evreybody in my clan that thinks everything seems to be a bit sluggish tonight? Comwells say they're doing 65 but it seems more like 50 and the turret rotation feels off. (slow)

Tahllol #32 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 13:54

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 10245 battles
  • 992
  • Member since:
    01-31-2016

View PostamaROenuZ, on Jun 13 2018 - 23:06, said:

Disappointed that IS-7 players didn't get the 277 unlocked, but I suppose it was asking a bit much.

 

Not really since we already went thru the entire grind already to get told to grind it again. 

_Brew_ #33 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 17:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 19955 battles
  • 2,458
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostamaROenuZ, on Jun 13 2018 - 17:06, said:

Disappointed that IS-7 players didn't get the 277 unlocked, but I suppose it was asking a bit much.

 

They already gave us the Obj 257 free of charge.  They aren't going to do a free Tier X tank too.





Also tagged with 1.0.2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users