Jump to content


On Track June 13- July 2: FV4005 Stage II

on track

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Gnomon #1 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 20:57

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 748 battles
  • 297
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    11-23-2015

Hey, folks! 

 

Got a bit of On Track news for you! 

 

Get your tea ready, as the next On Track will be for the FV4005 Stage II.

 

Dates: June 13-July 2, 04:20 PT | 06:20 CT | 07:20 ET

 

If you've been interested in picking up this Tier X TD, now's your chance! 

 

The details for this On Track can be found here: On Track For June 13-July 2: FV4005 Stage II

 

Thanks, and have a great day! 

 



RickPatton #2 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 21:17

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 33393 battles
  • 1,243
  • [ANV] ANV
  • Member since:
    03-13-2014
Death Star's little brother and KV-2's cousin.  

RoIito #3 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 21:24

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 11894 battles
  • 600
  • [TNKGG] TNKGG
  • Member since:
    12-23-2016
So we had a really short IS-7 on track and now a 3 weeks FV4005 on track, ok.

RickPatton #4 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 21:28

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 33393 battles
  • 1,243
  • [ANV] ANV
  • Member since:
    03-13-2014
That was short for an On-Track.

pickpocket293 #5 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 22:56

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 27662 battles
  • 920
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP
  • Member since:
    05-14-2015
Someone made a boo-boo, didn't they? Is the on-track really supposed to be that long?

FrozenKemp #6 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 23:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 47272 battles
  • 7,459
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
Darnit, I was going to leave the game uninstalled on my laptop during my trip to the UK but now... I might want to pick up some extra crew XP during the evenings...

moogleslam #7 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 12:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 38277 battles
  • 4,064
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View PostRoIito, on Jun 12 2018 - 16:24, said:

So we had a really short IS-7 on track and now a 3 weeks FV4005 on track, ok.

 

I've been told they'll likely be going back to the normal 2 week Friday to Friday rotation, starting on July 6th.

ShermanHoax #8 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 16:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14837 battles
  • 47
  • [POSHY] POSHY
  • Member since:
    02-18-2011
So which is the less painful route, M2 or Cruiser 1?

moogleslam #9 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 16:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 38277 battles
  • 4,064
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View PostShermanHoax, on Jun 13 2018 - 11:12, said:

So which is the less painful route, M2 or Cruiser 1?

 

I'm not sure as I haven't played those low tiers yet.  I suspect most would say the M2 route, but I'm looking forward to playing the Achilles.  Could easily do both as we're just talking about low tiers that won't take long to grind through thanks to On-Track bonuses and with a booster.

Talegas #10 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 14:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 37091 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostGnomon, on Jun 12 2018 - 19:57, said:

Hey, folks! 

 

Got a bit of On Track news for you! 

 

Get your tea ready, as the next On Track will be for the FV4005 Stage II.

 

Dates: June 13-July 2, 04:20 PT | 06:20 CT | 07:20 ET

 

If you've been interested in picking up this Tier X TD, now's your chance! 

 

The details for this On Track can be found here: On Track For June 13-July 2: FV4005 Stage II

 

Thanks, and have a great day! 

 

 

Hi there, I mainly grinded the lines featured in the on track missions if I already did not have it obviously, but I just noticed that for this time the FV4005 si not giving the garage slot that was always where. 

 

There was a communication when the actual tanks were replaced by just credits, how come there was not even a beep on this? 



Insanefriend #11 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 16:29

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 38411 battles
  • 361
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostTalegas, on Jun 18 2018 - 07:36, said:

 

Hi there, I mainly grinded the lines featured in the on track missions if I already did not have it obviously, but I just noticed that for this time the FV4005 si not giving the garage slot that was always where. 

 

There was a communication when the actual tanks were replaced by just credits, how come there was not even a beep on this? 

 

Yeah I just noticed this as well, if I wasn't going for the FV4005 anyways I'd just say f it it's not worth the time for the on track if all you get is credits.





Also tagged with on track

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users