App.Error Message , Then Game Crash...... Com on guys.

crash kicked off bugs cost accounts unhappy with WOT

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Tank Union of United States (17 members have cast votes)

Should players join together to become one as a Voice for players of World of Tanks.

1. yes (7 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

2. no (10 votes [58.82%])

Percentage of vote: 58.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

TboneOathKeeper #1 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 00:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 23868 battles
  • [CA_QC] CA_QC

I have written so many tickets its becoming too much . Customers or Players like me , the one's who spend money every week on this game.  WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH !!!

Why can't World of Tanks Understand that when you get kicked out of game in the middle of Battle.  That customer , WILL LOSE MONEY , if he can't restart before someone kills him in game or teammates Report you as AFK.  At first , I kept my mouth shut Due to World of Tanks allowing me to Test on the Public Test account.  There  I didn't mind as much due to it's worlds of Tanks Money and not MINE.  But now , testing is over for awhile and I'm back to my NA server account.  Which means I'm not only losing Money for buying things in game. But now I'm being charged Money for the games that I'm kicked out of.  Everything costs in this game , whether it's gold , premium time , repairs to tank. And that's just to play the next game.

It's becoming UNPLAYABLE and as one of World of Tanks Best Customers...…. I'm PISSED OFF.

I don't spend a ten here or there.  Maybe a 50 spot once in awhile.  NO...…. I spend Thousands of Dollars to World of Tanks and DAM it......let me play.  I'm paying for it. Crash after crash , charge after charge it goes on.  NO MORE.....

WE TANKERS NEED TO

Unionize......Together we are strong. Unite the Clans , calling all TANKERS...…..Join and Become the VOICE.

I am sorry for my spelling and bad grammar.  

Thank you for reading this and helping if you feel the same.  Nothing But LOVE and RESPECT for all my Brother's...…

GOD BLESS.....

TboneOathKeeper

_Platform #2 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 00:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10656 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
:wutface:

Da_Vinci #3 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 00:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36153 battles
  • [PZMOE] PZMOE

I'm not religious and this is not a sermon.

When you get kicked out of a game, everyone else is too, so no one's gonna report you for afk.

Technology hiccups can randomly happen.

Unionize a player base against the gaming company. What.

xrays_ #4 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 00:59

Major

• Players
  • 49202 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostTboneOathKeeper, on Jun 12 2018 - 18:49, said:

Customers or Players like me , the one's who spend money every week on this game.

Here's a suggestion: Stop paying to play a free game. Try enjoying what you have instead of thinking the next $50 will get you a win - because it won't.

x.

matthewj1987 #5 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 01:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 14961 battles
  • [INTEG] INTEG
When someone starts taking away something that you have an unalienable right to....then yeah, right on man, unite against tyranny. But when tech issues force you to spend a day or two in the real world instead of in the great FREE game that World of Tanks is......um.....no.

Panman69 #6 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 02:32

Captain

• Players
  • 35038 battles

Since you didn't mention Boosters, the ONLY thing that you may have spent real-world money on that you will lose due to the game crashing is Premium Time. Everything else you spend you money on will still be there when the tech-issues get fixed(caveat is that your not dumb enough to waste your money on buying credits).

But, that Premium Time apparently isn't that important as you've just wasted some of it making this thread and apparently submitting many tickets. And, I'm pretty sure you also throw some more away because you decided to eat, sleep, and, occasionally wash your dirty, stinky derriere.

GeorgePreddy #7 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 02:37

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles

If you're a smart shopper, prem time is only about 20 cents per day and boosters are too easy to get for free, no need to buy them.

It's internet/computer hiccups... stuff happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users