#visual

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Hadez411 #1 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 01:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16031 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
Stop upgrading the graphics and start adding permanent play modes and content. This game is so stale it hurts to come back to.

alloyA #2 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 03:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4755 battles
  • [MUG-T] MUG-T
On my computer (iMac), it doesn't matter as I have to keep it on the lowest graphics setting and I still get flashing trees, bushes and rocks. Rocks and trees will pop up right in front of me as I'm traveling. Really sux. Now if they would fix mm or find an equalizer for T8 against T10, that would be an accomplishment.   

riff_ #3 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 03:05

Major

• Players
  • 27255 battles

My thoughts on the matter.  Not that they matter.

enjineer #4 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 03:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43736 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostalloyA, on Jun 12 2018 - 21:04, said:

On my computer (iMac), it doesn't matter as I have to keep it on the lowest graphics setting and I still get flashing trees, bushes and rocks. Rocks and trees will pop up right in front of me as I'm traveling. Really sux. Now if they would fix mm or find an equalizer for T8 against T10, that would be an accomplishment.   

So stop playing the game on a toaster.

jojofelix #5 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 03:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34502 battles
  • [DBLTG] DBLTG

I cant help but agree. my rig is a two year old laptop, that was very high power at the time. now it runs fair at mid settings, but who cares? its plenty pretty. id rather play bottom settings, and have a few more maps, or a permanent other game mode that doesn't bleed credits like cw, or get stale in the "play the meta on 4 maps" like strongholds. bring back tourneys maybe. take some of the guys working on 6 new bird sounds for himmelsdorf…. and get them designing a new map...

Hadez411 #6 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 02:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16031 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
I have a very modern computer and I still can't even play on top graphics. They are wasting their time on textures and super HD stuff so that their game looks appealing on twitch streams. Meanwhile, the core mechanics of their game are an utter failure. Everything glitches, fails, players are unsatisfied with game mechanics and their tournament website is now crashing from the influx of registration requests.

PLEASE GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT WG. Sound game functionality for 100% of players before HD textures for the 5% of players who can use them and redundant map facelifts. QUIT PUTTING MAKEUP ON A DONKEY.

I re-installed last week, pretty sure I'm uninstalling this week. Same story, different year. Bunch of cheap sh*ts trying too hard to strangle every last penny out of this game.

Edited by Hadez411, Jun 14 2018 - 02:56.

VooDooKobra #7 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 05:53

Major

• Players
  • 8125 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
i have my doubts though the guys making it look good are the same ones working on MM, or game mechanics, or even the tournaments.  people have their jobs in a software company and they dont usually overlap.    

bomberbabs #8 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 06:06

Private

• Players
  • 49621 battles
I'm finding two different things that are becoming painful playing WOT.  First is that there needs to be a punishment (for no better way to call it) for most of the team your playing on to go in one direction.  It seems petty to complain about but when your trying to win this is just a waste of everyone's time.  I would like a chance at winning once in a while.  Second thing is, that during the time I've been playing WOT the artillery has been slowly adjusted to be almost painful to use.  The loading times are longer, accuracy is much worse and even with cammo and the cammo perk your seen for some time.  I understand that many people don't like arty unless the arty is on their team, but I like playing it for the most part and would like to be the main hunter once again.  If you don't like arty learn to play arty and get some more credits!

Hadez411 #9 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 16:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16031 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

View PostVooDooKobra, on Jun 14 2018 - 04:53, said:

i have my doubts though the guys making it look good are the same ones working on MM, or game mechanics, or even the tournaments.  people have their jobs in a software company and they dont usually overlap.    

I'm thinking like annual budget allocation, not telling a graphic designer to work on coding.

Springfield_Fats #10 Posted Jun 15 2018 - 13:18

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10301 battles

The game has become such a chore to play that in half my matches when half my team is dead and havent killed a single person I'm suiciding or just taking the leaving penalty. That's how pathetic it is.

You get a good balanced match like one time in ten. All the other matches I'm just wasting my time watching people charge down one side of the map or pushing each other infront of everyone or ignoring the existence of the map. I'm not sitting there and watching that garbage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users