Jump to content


I Want Mine


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

MajorAbnerFusterCluck #1 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 10:00

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 926 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    08-18-2017

This is total, unequivocal B-S.....I want a 'leaf-blower'.    Either everyone gets to use one or no one gets to use one.   It is fine you can fire one at me, but I want to fire one back at you.   And I don't give a rat's rump that I started the game after those that got theirs.   If it is allowed IN-THE-GAME then I want mine to also use IN-THE-GAME.   

 

And don't even try to tell me that the 'leaf-blower' doesn't overwhelm and devastate.   I have seen it happen to too many poor shmucks trapped and picked apart by them and it has happened to me for far too many times.

 

I WANT A 'LEAF-BLOWER' !!!!!



NewportReb #2 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 10:05

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30600 battles
  • 357
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    07-20-2014
You are in for a lot of disappointment in World of Tanks if you think that just because someone has something, you deserve it as well.

1stCenturian #3 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 10:10

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 22837 battles
  • 139
  • [SP3AR] SP3AR
  • Member since:
    04-14-2014

I want 100k dollars! First to get their 'want' wins!

 

Now accepting donations!



Mocnik #4 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 10:20

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 33501 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    04-20-2014
what is a LEAF BLOWER ?

MajorAbnerFusterCluck #5 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 10:43

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 926 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    08-18-2017

View PostMocnik, on Jun 13 2018 - 10:20, said:

what is a LEAF BLOWER ?

 

105 leFH18B2 a.k.a. Leaf Blower,  a French premium tier five self-propelled gun

 

wow, geez you would think with 32K+ games played you would have a clue about the game by now.   I guess it just takes some people longer.



Silvers_ #6 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 10:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 44533 battles
  • 5,300
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012
yeah not going to happen snowflake. the arty was pulled from the store. they give it out now on rare occasions as an event reward tank.

Panman69 #7 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 11:09

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33955 battles
  • 1,184
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Although WG has had a history of selling tanks that “...will never be sold again....”, I don’t think the current premium arties have a chance of joining those ranks. The reason is because of the 9.18 changes to arty that took away AP/APRC rounds.
WG will have an extremely hard time removing those types of rounds from those tanks as it’ll be considered a huge nerf. And, even though WG has nerfed premium tanks in the past, nerfing the leFH in this respect would be a [edited]-storm WG probably wouldn’t want to face.
But, I hope that I’m 150% wrong in that WG won’t re-sell the leFH. I too want one of those bad boys.

_Tsavo_ #8 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 11:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 40944 battles
  • 16,799
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
Entitlement is not an entitlement here.  Look elsewhere if you're one of them "GIMMIE" types.

mrmojo #9 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 12:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 19949 battles
  • 2,443
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

Well, I want one too but the correct one:

 

 

German not French!



_Kradok_ #10 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 12:34

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 27359 battles
  • 1,035
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostMajorAbnerFusterCluck, on Jun 13 2018 - 04:00, said:

This is total, unequivocal B-S.....I want a 'leaf-blower'.    Either everyone gets to use one or no one gets to use one.   It is fine you can fire one at me, but I want to fire one back at you.   And I don't give a rat's rump that I started the game after those that got theirs.   If it is allowed IN-THE-GAME then I want mine to also use IN-THE-GAME.   

 

And don't even try to tell me that the 'leaf-blower' doesn't overwhelm and devastate.   I have seen it happen to too many poor shmucks trapped and picked apart by them and it has happened to me for far too many times.

 

I WANT A 'LEAF-BLOWER' !!!!!

 

and a safe space

 

and a participation trophy

 

and instant gratification

 

and an easy job/education/lifestyle

 

and equality for everyone, but mostly just you

 

 

….what'd I miss?



Mocnik #11 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 12:42

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 33501 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    04-20-2014
hey major how about this, stop cryin like a little [edited]cowboy up and stop talkin crapabout how many battles I got under my belt, it was a simple question but idiots like you insist on making others look like complete morons. I WANT MINE, now who sounds like [edited], I'm so tired of reading this crap, then I get into arguments with tools like you, good luck getting your leaf blower cry baby !

DisK_ #12 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 12:46

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22911 battles
  • 298
  • [AZUZA] AZUZA
  • Member since:
    10-09-2013
:unsure:

_Promote_Synergy_ #13 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 13:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15459 battles
  • 738
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    09-30-2013

View PostMajorAbnerFusterCluck, on Jun 13 2018 - 09:43, said:

 

105 leFH18B2 a.k.a. Leaf Blower,  a French premium tier five self-propelled gun

 

wow, geez you would think with 32K+ games played you would have a clue about the game by now.   I guess it just takes some people longer.

 

Holy moly my dude chill out. With 790 battles and being this salty already I give you probably a year or at 5k battles you'll abandon the game.So best not to spend any money on it.

ImaKillYou #14 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 13:35

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26874 battles
  • 1,107
  • [-GENT] -GENT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View Post_Promote_Synergy_, on Jun 13 2018 - 05:06, said:

 

Holy moly my dude chill out. With 790 battles and being this salty already I give you probably a year or at 5k battles you'll abandon the game.So best not to spend any money on it.

 

Pfft, this whiner OP is obviously a multi time fail reroller

Sensei_101 #15 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 13:53

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 15935 battles
  • 526
  • Member since:
    04-23-2015

You only think you want a LeafBlower because you’ve probably been on the wrong side of them and think you can get the same results.

 

Not likely.

 

When you see a LeafBlower the operator has been playing the game a couple of years, the crew is probably highly skilled and if you’re not arty safe, its going to rain hell upon you. It’s a very good SPG and stands out because it’s used exclusively by experienced players.

 

 



KapitanPronin #16 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 13:58

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7886 battles
  • 134
  • [_GD_] _GD_
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Dude, forget it, just because you hate fighting it, doesn't mean you'll dominate with it. It's like your basic match against let's say a T95 or AT-series vehicle. You can't and can't and can't and can't pen it while it hammers through your armour every single time. If you own it yourself, you'll die quicker than a mouse trapped in a box together with a cat. I own it, and I can guarantee that you can have the same amount of fun, if not even more, with the FV304. It also has a quick-firing gun and in contrast to the leaf blower you can actually run away.

Nonamanadus #17 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 15:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 28102 battles
  • 3,782
  • [HBG] HBG
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013

View PostNewportReb, on Jun 13 2018 - 09:05, said:

You are in for a lot of disappointment in World of Tanks if you think that just because someone has something, you deserve it as well.

 

Greed might bring it back and then after enough sales they will "adjust it" because it is compromising MM ........ (cough) buy your IS-6 today while supplies last.....:sceptic:

Maj_Baker #18 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 16:36

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15055 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015
i want a su76i and a fcm36 pak40 then by your logic.

_Kradok_ #19 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 16:45

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 27359 battles
  • 1,035
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostSensei_101, on Jun 13 2018 - 07:53, said:

You only think you want a LeafBlower because you’ve probably been on the wrong side of them and think you can get the same results.

 

Not likely.

 

When you see a LeafBlower the operator has been playing the game a couple of years, the crew is probably highly skilled and if you’re not arty safe, its going to rain hell upon you. It’s a very good SPG and stands out because it’s used exclusively by experienced players.

 

 

 

5k games, 6 perk crew (alternates in my Batchat Tier X SPG), with rammer, binocs and EGLD.  Reload's at 7.5.  

 

I bought it on eBay years back for $50. 

 

 

 

Was it worth it?  Yup.  



skytale #20 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 20:48

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10251 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    10-29-2014
Best chance for a 105LeFH18B2 is to shop around for a Model kit from Italeri for the Ferdinand. It comes with a code for a LeF. It is still a long shot since I believe the code expired over a year ago. There have been reports that WG has still honored the code, others have reported that the code is no longer valid. Like I said, a long shot. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users