1.0.2 feedback suggestions comments

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

BlackBlade99 #21 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 00:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48052 battles
  • [DONKY] DONKY
No change to the Matchmaker?  No point in coming back then...

Avalon304 #22 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 06:24

Major

• Players
  • 18231 battles

View PostTahllol, on Jun 15 2018 - 16:25, said:

The Cupo's are so micro sized you are lucky to ever hit them except maybe at point blank. and the rest of the supposed nerfs were nothing.\

Which other than some of the TD's not many tier 8 tanks have 230 pen unless they are firing Premium ammo.

The gun handling is more or less irrelevant at close range where it fights as with standard ammo at 293 it will pen just about everything below tier 10 without having to aim and even most tier 10s at close range

The left hand cupola is pretty easy to hit actually. And the lower lower plate is pennable by even a Pershing shooting standard when its not right next to it. The aim time hurts it quite a bit as does the gun handling nerfs.

Im sorry you cant deal with the nerfed tank.

bockscar43 #23 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 07:57

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27917 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR

View PostHorst_von_Usedom, on Jun 14 2018 - 00:04, said:

The Match Maker is still completely worthless.

The game is still mixed with vehicles of different production eras giving insurmountable advantage to Cold War era.

Still have a bunch of worthless maps with too much urban warfare terrain

Introducing too many Russian super vehicles resulting in tier imbalance.

Cromwell and T34-85 are still in Tier VI - should be in Tier VII.

No Panther variant in Tier VI - the "Chieftan" made it clear the VK 3002M is only a prototype.

Still have no M60 but have a T62.

Update 1.0.2? More lipstick on a Russian pig. 

Has anyone ever told you that you have the tack of an atomic bomb........some have come to the conclusion that it is what it is?

Tahllol #24 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 17:07

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 10192 battles

View PostAvalon304, on Jun 16 2018 - 06:24, said:

The left hand cupola is pretty easy to hit actually. And the lower lower plate is pennable by even a Pershing shooting standard when its not right next to it. The aim time hurts it quite a bit as does the gun handling nerfs.

Im sorry you cant deal with the nerfed tank.

Right a 190 pen pershing is goign to pen a 337 lower plate and that little itty spot is a luck hit that is a 190 armor on the very very bottom.

I bet it still way over performs even with the supposed nerf as even super tomatos still constantly overperform in it because they don't have to worry about getting shot by much. 

Avalon304 #25 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 06:01

Major

• Players
  • 18231 battles

View PostTahllol, on Jun 16 2018 - 09:07, said:

Right a 190 pen pershing is goign to pen a 337 lower plate and that little itty spot is a luck hit that is a 190 armor on the very very bottom.

I bet it still way over performs even with the supposed nerf as even super tomatos still constantly overperform in it because they don't have to worry about getting shot by much. 

Yes indeed a Pershing firing AP with 190mm of penetration will pen an 85mm plate angled at ~65 degrees roughtly 66% of the time:

For a tier 8 medium tank fighting a tier 10 tank destroyer, this is pretty good. Switch to APCR (if you want) and that same plate is an instapen, and you get a ~75% chance to pen the large cupola. And this is a Pershing, with low penetration. Playing a Lorraine 40t, STA-1, Centurion Mk. 1 or any number of mediums with higher pen resulats in better chances to pen both that lower plat and the cupola with standard ammo. Yes the weakspot is small, but it is actually a weakspot to lower tier tanks (as well as same tier and tier 9 tanks).

Again, Im sorry you cant deal with the nerfed tank. But it was indeed nerfed in multiple ways. I see many of them fizzle and die now because they think they are invulnerable and very quickly find out that they arent anymore.

D8_ASI #26 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 02:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 1625 battles
In the Patch Notes, it says:
"The current login screen has been reworked to reduce the amount of information a player needs to enter when launching the game. Players can now select the server via the game settings in order to meet their interests (clan battles, tournaments, etc.)."
I have checked the settings and can't find anything about this.
I'm in the U.S. and when I select "Auto" for server login, it ALWAYS takes me to LATAM. Why? I am nowhere near Latin America. LATAM server ping is always in the red to me, while US Central is green. So why does it choose the worst possible server for me?
I was hopeful that this patch note meant I could tell the launcher to delete LATAM from my options forever, but I can't find anything about selecting a server in the game settings.

Tahllol #27 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 06:10

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 10192 battles

View PostAvalon304, on Jun 17 2018 - 06:01, said:

Yes indeed a Pershing firing AP with 190mm of penetration will pen an 85mm plate angled at ~65 degrees roughtly 66% of the time:

For a tier 8 medium tank fighting a tier 10 tank destroyer, this is pretty good. Switch to APCR (if you want) and that same plate is an instapen, and you get a ~75% chance to pen the large cupola. And this is a Pershing, with low penetration. Playing a Lorraine 40t, STA-1, Centurion Mk. 1 or any number of mediums with higher pen resulats in better chances to pen both that lower plat and the cupola with standard ammo. Yes the weakspot is small, but it is actually a weakspot to lower tier tanks (as well as same tier and tier 9 tanks).

Again, Im sorry you cant deal with the nerfed tank. But it was indeed nerfed in multiple ways. I see many of them fizzle and die now because they think they are invulnerable and very quickly find out that they arent anymore.

and with the current landscape designed to keep that area protect it is almost never visible and hard as hell to hit. It isn't like the American heavies where you just shoot thru the turrets edges and insta pen. 

Also tagged with 1.0.2, feedback, suggestions, comments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users