"connection to the server has been interrupted"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kolchak_Peretova #1 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 16:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 7225 battles
  • [I_X_I] I_X_I

Every time I try to start a match, the loading screen is displayed for a very long amount of time, usually accompanied by my computer saying the program has stopped working at some point, though if I wait a little longer, everything goes back to normal.

However, as soon as I enter the match, It will say "match begins" in 00:00 and all tanks are frozen. I can move my camera, look around, see the tanks on my side, though they are all frozen, as well as my cursor being frozen. Sound effects work, everything seems fine on graphics, just nothing happens. And after about 5-20 seconds, the game kicks me back to the login screen and says "Connection to the server has been interrupted." 

I have tried joining by myself and with a platoon, they seem to be unaffected. Anyone know what's going on here? I have no mods loaded.

Kolchak_Peretova #2 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 05:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 7225 battles
  • [I_X_I] I_X_I
This issue still has not been resolved. Now the described issue happens roughly 15% of the time, I get disconnected at the beginning of the match, and must reconnect to the match, which can take up to 2 minutes after it has started. And on matches where the described issue doesn't happen, the loading screens are now always showing  "WOT Client has stopped working" for a few seconds at some point during the loading screen. The loading screen also takes so long now that I consistently do not get into matches until 20-50 seconds into the match, This is enough time that if I am playing Light Tanks or certain Tank Destroyers, to make me useless. Everyone has already taken position by that time and I have missed most primary spotting opportunities and area denial opportunities by that time. My highest ranked tank is also a Tier 9 Light, so it has precluded me from using a large section of my high tier tanks until the issue is fixed.

I have cleared the game cache, I have verified the files multiple times, including disabling my antivirus while doing so. I have done everything short of a fresh install of the game. If I attempt that and it does not fix the problem, It's going to be several months before I play this game again. It's infuriating and makes attempting to platoon with anyone a direct handicap on them. Please, fix this, or tell me how to fix this.

chirag_panikar #3 Posted Jun 29 2018 - 06:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

hello,

connections can be interrupted by many things

read this article -https://eu. wargaming. net/support/en/products/wot/article/10253/

also see-Nox App Player Download ShowBox Download VidMate

Edited by chirag_panikar, Jun 30 2018 - 17:14.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users