Update 1.0.2 Bugs and Issues

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Sknud #101 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 00:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 10154 battles
  • [STKM] STKM

everytime I login, game disconnects from server after a few seconds of login.

this sucks with having 2 days of prem.

have done everything I can think of other than uninstalling/reinstalling.

viper1431 #102 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 02:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 37883 battles
get booted after every match as I enter garage. loaded in safe mode.. same result. wth?!?!?!

x_Romulus_x #103 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 15:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 33838 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View PostTaurus454, on Jun 13 2018 - 18:10, said:

Game crashes everytime I leave battle and goto to garage.  Must restart everytime.

I have the same issue.

Bohdan_Cimka #104 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 21:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 20922 battles
  • [UMM] UMM
The game remains absolutely unplayable for me.  CTD every time I enter garage, including at startup.  Six days of premium time wasted so far.  Resolution  please?  Or give me money.

godzilla71895 #105 Posted Jun 20 2018 - 03:02

Private

• -Players-
  • 16343 battles
  • [ARACH] ARACH
instead of english words all i get is white squares even in battle please help.

Deadreb #106 Posted Jun 20 2018 - 16:29

Private

• Players
  • 22220 battles
  • [BYOBG] BYOBG

Wow wargaming. Just wow.  Yet another broken patch to fix a broken patch.  Did all your software guys graduate from Phoenix online?  Now I get kicked out of game as soon as mm puts me in battle.  Have to load back up REAL fast to get back in before match starts!  Then get kicked again when game ends!  I am done with the crap until YOU FIX THE DAMN GAME!  Not another nickel for a single thing until you get your act together.  You are the sesame street of online gaming!

astorino #107 Posted Yesterday, 01:02 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24725 battles
  • [1_DIV] 1_DIV

I am near the west coast of north America playing on the NA central server.  I played some matches the evening of June 19.  The game seemed to be functioning properly.  In the early morning hours of June 20, I received the patch and logged on.  At that point the game was unplayable.  I appeared to have a solid connection (the ping rate displayed in the game was at or near normal), but was experiencing terrible lag from the server,  myself and other objects freezing then unpredictably jumping.

I logged on approximately 4:00 PM of June 20 and the game is now playable but not functioning properly.  I am still receiving intermittent lags (freezing and jumping).

Anyone else with a similar problem?

black_colt #108 Posted Yesterday, 01:06 AM

Major

• -Players-
  • 3641 battles

View Postastorino, on Jun 20 2018 - 16:02, said:

I am near the west coast of north America playing on the NA central server.  I played some matches the evening of June 19.  The game seemed to be functioning properly.  In the early morning hours of June 20, I received the patch and logged on.  At that point the game was unplayable.  I appeared to have a solid connection (the ping rate displayed in the game was at or near normal), but was experiencing terrible lag from the server,  myself and other objects freezing then unpredictably jumping.

I logged on approximately 4:00 PM of June 20 and the game is now playable but not functioning properly.  I am still receiving intermittent lags (freezing and jumping).

Anyone else with a similar problem?

Without hardware specifications, what version of the client are you running [SD or HD], what resolution and mode are you running the client in, what version of OS you are running, are you running Mods and if so what Mods, etc - I do not see how you can filter through the responses for something that will work for you ...  let alone indicate to this Forum thread if this is an issue affecting more than a few individuals.

And no I am not having any issues on either the native game in MS Windows [64-bit MS Windows Pro] or the WoT Mac Wrapper [macOS High Sierra] on my Apple-branded hardware [both Intel based, both with at least 16GB RAM, both with PCIe SSD, both with dedicated AMD graphics cards with 4GB VRAM, and one running at 1920x1080 full-screen and the other at 2560x1440 full screen]

Edited by black_colt, Yesterday, 01:12 AM.

astorino #109 Posted Yesterday, 04:37 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24725 battles
  • [1_DIV] 1_DIV

View Postblack_colt, on Jun 21 2018 - 00:06, said:

Without hardware specifications, what version of the client are you running [SD or HD], what resolution and mode are you running the client in, what version of OS you are running, are you running Mods and if so what Mods, etc - I do not see how you can filter through the responses for something that will work for you ...  let alone indicate to this Forum thread if this is an issue affecting more than a few individuals.

And no I am not having any issues on either the native game in MS Windows [64-bit MS Windows Pro] or the WoT Mac Wrapper [macOS High Sierra] on my Apple-branded hardware [both Intel based, both with at least 16GB RAM, both with PCIe SSD, both with dedicated AMD graphics cards with 4GB VRAM, and one running at 1920x1080 full-screen and the other at 2560x1440 full screen]

Your response is non sequitur.  The game runs just fine, with no mods, in ultra mode on my 64 bit Windwows Pro computer with more than adequate graphics, computational and memory capacity.

My question is;  Is anyone else having a similar problem with lag from WG's server?

black_colt #110 Posted Today, 04:10 PM

Major

• -Players-
  • 3641 battles

View Postastorino, on Jun 20 2018 - 19:37, said:

Your response is non sequitur.  The game runs just fine, with no mods, in ultra mode on my 64 bit Windwows Pro computer with more than adequate graphics, computational and memory capacity.

My question is;  Is anyone else having a similar problem with lag from WG's server?

Actually it does logically follow as knowing the hardware and software specifications help narrow the list of possible solutions.

As for lag - have you read the [Guide to reporting Latency Issues | Server Lag | Packet Loss | Rubberbanding] article posted in Support?

For your reference - https://na.wargaming.../article/19209/

GShadow #111 Posted Today, 05:31 PM

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Crash at sync at start, crash at joining a battle, crash at leaving a battle. I think it has something to do with my 5.1 sound card (Asus STRIX ..).  I changed my sound card to USB sound and i did not crash the last five games.

Sisterhood_of_Steel #112 Posted Today, 09:58 PM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24694 battles
  • [4HIM2] 4HIM2

I am experiencing intermittent sounds getting hit then you do not hear it, i m not the only one with that problem. 

When I am in a platoon coming out of battle the platoon screen minimizes, quote annoying.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Selkmanam